• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

Should I add pokemon from the second generation(jhoto)?

• Yes(if yes then tell me which ones you would like, you can list 5)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No(if no then tell me why not?)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
  • Team Masterz

"Kicking It To The Limit"

Rom Hack Name: Pokémon Guardian Legends: Pyro

Rom Being Used: Pokémon Fire Red

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE NAME Pokémon Pyro HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN. I DON'T THINK IT HAS, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

I need the following:

Spoiler:

If you want to be a spriter:

Spoiler:

Something you should know about me & What I expect of you MUST READ THIS!:

Spoiler:

Story Line (You will notice some miss spelled words, well that's because I'm trying to write fast):

Spoiler:

FREATURES:

Spoiler:

SCREENIES:
    Spoiler:

That is everything that I have to say... I think... well anyways.

After you are done reading EVERYTHING put your post as followed:

Spoiler:

Oh and if I ever sounded mean, I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm someone mean, because I'm not.
    I'm sorry that this is not as colorful and appealing as other Team post, but trust me soon it will be.
    And I hope to work with you soon :)
    Oh and just so you know the phrase "Kicking It To The Limit" is our slogan/team shout.

BANNERS:

Made by: PEPITO1O1O - Rom Hack Banner:
    Team Masterz
    HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=199643][IMG]https://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu351/Team_Masterz/PokemonGuardianLegendsPyroBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Made by: PEPITO1O1O - Team Masterz Banner:
    Team Masterz
    HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=199643][IMG]https://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu351/Team_Masterz/TeamMasterzBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • Application

I would like to get as much experience as possible....
    Field you want to work in: Scripting, Mapping
    Past Experience: Making my own hack (So not much)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • i could help you if you want i know basic scripting, and basic advanced map skills

thanks, but i know also the basics. So i need someone that knows the advance stuff.
    But thanks anyways :)

I would like to get as much experience as possible....

Field you want to work in: Scripting, Mapping
    Past Experience: Making my own hack (So not much)

thanks, but like i told, i know the basics. So i need someone that knows the advance things. Especially because the rom starts out with advance scritps, and some advance Advance Map usage.
    But thanks anyways :)

Last edited:

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • The only scripting type I can't do yet is the event scripts. And mapping I've done for awhile too....

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • The only scripting type I can't do yet is the event scripts. And mapping I've done for awhile too....

Yeah the event scripts is what I'm talking about, I need event scripts right away.
    But ok for the map part there is something that im not sure is something advanced or not but, i need to make a new map(which i know how to do) then i need to insert it with a different name. And what i mean by that is, that everytime i try to insert the new map, it goes under the Pallet Town folder. So if the character were to walk into the new map(its a cave) on the left hand corner(or where ever the sign come in) it says Pallet Town, instead of saying The Gaurdians Cave like i want it to.

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • You could just disable the Header showing up altogether. That would solve your problem.

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • well i want to see if somebody know if its possible.
    Well what type of things do you know how to do in Advance Map?
    I know how to map (obviously), how to edit pallets for tiles (the purple puzzle piece), and am currently learning how to insert tiles. I can also make overworld sprites, like my OW for Den Of Charizard. I would really like to know how to edit the intro sprites, back sprites, and the trainer card sprites, so I'm trieing to figure out how to do that.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I know how to map (obviously), how to edit pallets for tiles (the purple puzzle piece), and am currently learning how to insert tiles. I can also make overworld sprites, like my OW for Den Of Charizard. I would really like to know how to edit the intro sprites, back sprites, and the trainer card sprites, so I'm trieing to figure out how to do that.

alright well ill see if nobody joins ill let you know.
    Its nothing personal or anything, but i really want somebody that can do everything. I hope you understand.

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • I do understand but there aren't that many people that can do everything. This is a Team Hack, meaning you have beginners and experts. You can't really expect all the experts to just sign up....

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I do understand but there aren't that many people that can do everything. This is a Team Hack, meaning you have beginners and experts. You can't really expect all the experts to just sign up....

i know, but don't worry there is a big chance that you will get the part.
    Oh and have you been able to make your sprite?
    So i can make you a banner.

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • I've tried but I can't figure out how to edit the sprite (for the trainer card, intros, and back sprites). Could you teach me how?

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I've tried but I can't figure out how to edit the sprite (for the trainer card, intros, and back sprites). Could you teach me how?

ill see if i can make a video showing you how a change the color and edit on paint, but i don't know how to enter sprites, im hoping somebody joins my team that knows how to do that.
    Oh and can you look at this picture and tell me what you think:
    https://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu351/Team_Masterz/HeroMugshotOrderMade.pnghttps://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/PEPITO1O1O/HeroMugshotOrderMade.png

I started out with the 1st gym leader of jhoto. then i changes his eye, clothes, rist band, and hair color, then highlighted the part where you could see his eye, then pasted it did some editing, then the last one i added the hand(the hand was from a different gym leader[i had to also change the color of the sleve])

it will probably be the hero for my story(it took my like 2-3 hours, but it was fun making it).
    I'm going to be making the heroine next, so im going to make a video out of it so you can see out it is done.

Last edited:

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • i know how to solve this. create a new folder for whatever you want it to be called then add maps to it. i dont really know how to explain it though.

also if you are a beginner at hacking and you form a team you cant expect tons of experts like zel com in and join. you have to look up tutorials and stuff to get better yourself. thats what i did and look what i came out with... a decent hack in progressing hacks.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • i know how to solve this. create a new folder for whatever you want it to be called then add maps to it. i dont really know how to explain it though.

also if you are a beginner at hacking and you form a team you cant expect tons of experts like zel com in and join. you have to look up tutorials and stuff to get better yourself. thats what i did and look what i came out with... a decent hack in progressing hacks.

ok thanks.
    And i looked at [Magma Productions] Yes, we are recruiting.
    and they teaching people to script, so i applied so that they could teach me.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Still interested in hireing me?

OK i made it here from project pokemon forums as you can see what can i do nothing really lol but i am really advanced at advance map and i can use a program called pksv which makes scripts you edit on advance map if you know of any confusing programs you have problems with give me a download link i am really good at learning so far i event done a platinum hack but not that far yet i allowed the shaymin/darkrai events to be activated without the need of the items or going to the event so i am really good at hacking and im fast at learning how to do it so if your still interested on wanting me please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • OK i made it here from project pokemon forums as you can see what can i do nothing really lol but i am really advanced at advance map and i can use a program called pksv which makes scripts you edit on advance map if you know of any confusing programs you have problems with give me a download link i am really good at learning so far i event done a platinum hack but not that far yet i allowed the shaymin/darkrai events to be activated without the need of the items or going to the event so i am really good at hacking and im fast at learning how to do it so if your still interested on wanting me please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks

Ok your hired as an adcance mapper. And i sent you a pm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back