• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How to catch Deoxys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It IS legitiment, but you need to be at PRA...=/

I went there and got it though XP

You also need the rainbow pass before you can go to Birth Island...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    So after you get the mystery gift option, do you have to got to a pokemon store or something? :chinese:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    KazuyaSato said:
    It is the Eon ticket not Rainbow pass...
    Then just get to that doggone island and find Deoxys which is of LVL 30. Easy and simple!
    EON Ticket is the ticket that grants you to Southern Island in RS. The EON Ticket has no use in FRLG. It's the Rainbow Pass and Aurora Ticket that gets you to Birth Island.

Tacoman said:
    So after you get the mystery gift option, do you have to got to a pokemon store or something?
    Yes. Either go to a Pokemon Rocks or a Retail Store that sells games (I don't think it nessecarily has to be a Pokemon Center).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    How would I know? It says "Retail Stores to be determined". Which means they haven't decided if retail stores should be able to give out tickets yet. If they do allow it, then they'll probably post the names of the stores on Pokemon.com. Chhances are it'll be EB Games or GameStop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sorry, I meant you had to have the Rainbow pass before you could even use the Aurora pass.

To get Mystery gift option, go to any Pokemart. Walk up to the piece of paper lying on the desk. Change the four word saying to, "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL"

Hope that helps!

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    You just walk up and talk to him. He will just take it from you. This thread has gone off topic. I imagine Nintendo will give the ticket out at Toys R Us after the Rocks America tour is over. When they gave out Mew years back it was at Toys R Us.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Catching Deoxys

AdamHays said:
    Heres a link to find out how to catch Deoxys legit.

I Wanna Catch Deoxys

I visited the Mall of America Nintendo Rocks America event on Saturday 10/16/04. I wasn't expecting much. I just wanted to get the Aurora Ticket. It was really cold in the North parking lot where the event was held. I got there when it started at 10am. There was already a long line. I was really surprised to see how big the event was. There were several boths set up, probably about 10. The first booth was an information booth handing out Pokemon plastic bags. One of the booths was a tent with tables and chairs to play the trading card game. One was set up with video games to play. One was set up with a bean bag toss to win a pokemon episode video and possibly a Nintendo Power Magazine. One was set up with a spin the wheel bag to win a Pokemon figurine and possibly a pack of trading cards. One was set up with a large stage to compete for prizes. The best prize I saw was a game boy SP with a video now. One was set up to get some Pokemon bookmarks in exchange for filling out a Pokemon survey. There was a large air filled Groudon. There were Pokemon characters walking around like characters at Disney World. And of course there was a booth for receiving the Aurora Ticket. There were three boxes sending out the communication. Many people were able to get the Aurora Ticket without waiting in line. As long as you get close enough while using the Mystery Gift function.

I have tried catching Deoxys three times already. I had 30 poke balls, 30 great balls, and 30 ultra balls. I used False Swipe to reduce Deoxys's HP to 1. Then I used Sleep Powder and Sing to put Deoxys to sleep. I used most of my poke balls, great balls, and ultra balls. Deoxys used all of its moves and then struggled itself into fainting.

Now I am training a couple more pokemon that know sleep inducing moves so that I will be able to use more ultra balls before Deoxys runs out of moves and uses struggle. I am also going to bring more ultra balls so that I won't have to use and great balls or poke balls.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was hoping Deoxy's would be an easy catch....=/

Right now I need to beat the Elite 4 so I can get the stupid rainbow pass.

PK: You get the ruby in MT. Ember. //After you defeat the elite 4

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    can you get the aurora ticket without the pokemon rocks thingy???
    I hope so I want deoxys! yes I know cuz the peoples on MHO told me :laugh:

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Well the Pokemon web site says you will be able to get the ticket at certain stores, but they have yet to reveal when (probably after the Rocks tour is over) or where.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    this is bad cuz I got the national pokedex but I cant catch mewtwo I have defeated the elite four and I can't get the ruby! this is just so cunfuzzling!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back