• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cryptids

FreaKryptid

LaunchingSnorlaxGetOutOfW ay
    Years
    Ooooh a thread about Cryptids. Yes I believe strongly in Cryptids I study them every day .I'm also probably going to start a business on cryptozoology(like destination truth but no cameramen and probably only in us for the first couple of years) I also watch almost every show with Cryptids in it(monsterquest, destination truth. etc.) I go onto youtube to watch videos there as well umm unfortantly some people there try to fake some pics but I try to find out which pics have been faked. Umm not only do I believe in cryptids but I also believe in fringe science(teleportation, mutation, pyrokinesis, parallel universes etc.) and parapsychology (ghosts, aliens, psychics) well that's everything I hope to see more posts on here soon and here everyone's opinion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ooooh a thread about Cryptids. Yes I believe strongly in Cryptids I study them every day .I'm also probably going to start a business on cryptozoology(like destination truth but no cameramen and probably only in us for the first couple of years) I also watch almost every show with Cryptids in it(monsterquest, destination truth. etc.) I go onto youtube to watch videos there as well umm unfortantly some people there try to fake some pics but I try to find out which pics have been faked. Umm not only do I believe in cryptids but I also believe in fringe science(teleportation, mutation, pyrokinesis, parallel universes etc.) and parapsychology (ghosts, aliens, psychics) well that's everything I hope to see more posts on here soon and here everyone's opinion.
    That might very well be true. There is still parts of the earth that haven't been explored. Which is your favorite Cryptid?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I think there is definitely a possibility that creatures like these exist, although it is kind of hard to believe that a large ape exists in North America that we haven't discovered yet. Of course there are species we haven't ever seen before, but a lot of these are probably just legends, in my opinion. And obviously nobody can prove they don't exist.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I think there is definitely a possibility that creatures like these exist, although it is kind of hard to believe that a large ape exists in North America that we haven't discovered yet. Of course there are species we haven't ever seen before, but a lot of these are probably just legends, in my opinion. And obviously nobody can prove they don't exist.
    Yes, I agree. But, do you think that they will find any cryptids soon?

FreaKryptid

Years
    Well they have discovered some cryptids the giant squid, coelacanth, megamouth etc but I hope they soon find the other cryptids el chupacabra (which I do believe they found a body of) and bigfoot and cryptids like that

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well they have discovered some cryptids the giant squid, coelacanth, megamouth etc but I hope they soon find the other cryptids el chupacabra (which I do believe they found a body of) and bigfoot and cryptids like that
    They found 2 bodies actually but they look completely different. Have you heard about the small body they found in Mexico? They think it might be an Alien.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I believe in cryptids, but only certain types. Thousands of people reported a Jersey Devil sighting in 1909, and schools/businesses were even closed because of it.
    I don't know about other cryptids, only because I never bothered to check into them.

FreaKryptid

Years
    Ahh the jersey devil here ill give you guys the story

[FONT=&quot]•[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]The jersey devil (leeds devil)story started out like this mother Leeds had thirteen children after her fourteenth she cursed out loud saying that if she had a fifteenth child that would surely be the devil. Well one stormy night she was pregnant with her fifteenth baby. Now mother Leeds was supposedly a witch and her husband supposedly the devil himself. The baby was born that night. It started out normal but changed into a hideous creature. The creature was a Biped that had the head of a horse the feet of a horse the body of a human and the tail of a devil. It killed the bridesmaid before heading up the chimney.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm fairly skeptical :< People are notoriously easy to fool and will automatically create a story if they see something they don't know. *coughremindsmeofreligioncough*

But on the other hand, I'm very open to the possibility of there being creatures we haven't cataloged yet. =]

FreaKryptid

Years
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Freak: You linked the first vid twice. Most of those were just fake.

And the 'chupacabra' is usually just a dog/coyote with mange.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I love the idea of the unknown and frontiers we haven't traversed yet so a small part of me likes to believe in these things. But on the surface the majority of what we are hit with in the media and on youtube is laughably fake.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I love the idea of the unknown and frontiers we haven't traversed yet so a small part of me likes to believe in these things. But on the surface the majority of what we are hit with in the media and on youtube is laughably fake.
    Sometimes, if you look close you see that they aren't fake. Thats what scientists are figuring out now.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    omg Kris, you basically made this thread your new home, lol. XD;

Well, I'm not a strong believer, but I do believe there might be some out there. I don't exactly know what kind of Cryptids, but whatever... Like I said, though. I do believe in some of them.

Ahh the jersey devil here ill give you guys the story

[FONT=&quot]•[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]The jersey devil (leeds devil)story started out like this mother Leeds had thirteen children after her fourteenth she cursed out loud saying that if she had a fifteenth child that would surely be the devil. Well one stormy night she was pregnant with her fifteenth baby. Now mother Leeds was supposedly a witch and her husband supposedly the devil himself. The baby was born that night. It started out normal but changed into a hideous creature. The creature was a Biped that had the head of a horse the feet of a horse the body of a human and the tail of a devil. It killed the bridesmaid before heading up the chimney.
    That was a story I knew the most about, seeing as I used to live in New Jersey.

Last edited:
    Back