• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios 4 a darkrai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    but...but...

this post is so far the only thing i've gotten replys from. I just NEED that one pokemon!(darkrai) 4 my pokedex.then i'll neever go in this forum AGIAN!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    don't wory i wont. i just accidentaly posted the exact same thread twice when i clicked on submit twice. w3ird

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    No you didn't. Aaron buddy, the lowest level a Latias can be gotten on any game is 40, this guy is intentionally trading hacks.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    actually you can get it on lvl 35 but greene's right. its a poor attempt of hacking

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    No you didn't. Aaron buddy, the lowest level a Latias can be gotten on any game is 40, this guy is intentionally trading hacks.

Yea thanks mate I just sent him a pm saying it is hacked, I used to own emerald and it is caught on level 40 as you said and the attacks it knows is mist ball phsychic refresh and recover I think.
    Can people get banned for trading hacks?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    hacked? why the person i got that thing from...

Right....... :/

Good luck finding a legit Darkrai for any non-event legendary, hacked or not hacked.......

Except maybe for cloned Darkrai's, but still nobodies going to trade you for THAT thing......

Oh, and INB4LOCK.........

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    He told me he has a unhacked Latias on level 40

Last edited:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Yes an action replay, or cheating device counts as hacking, at least i'm pretty sure.

I can see you don't really care about your pokedex completion, as with an
    AR you could easily do this. It seems you find it fun scamming people out of their pokemon, but wow you are horrible at it...... it's quite sad really........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back