ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #326    
Old April 19th, 2010 (7:59 PM). Edited April 20th, 2010 by gogoplata.
gogoplata gogoplata is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    the beta download for the ips doesn't work for me, does any one else have this problem?
    it starts off fun but from what i've played, i can only get to the first city and no where else...

    I found a small glitch, when youy leave the first town and recieve the free potion, if you go back to the first town and returnt o the route, he keeps giving you potions....so far i have 28 and I plan on selling some to buy more pokeballs

    Relevant Advertising!

      #327    
    Old April 20th, 2010 (9:42 PM).
    Omega Zero's Avatar
    Omega Zero Omega Zero is offline
    Is back...
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: I'm always living aren't I?
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 445
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post


    See your VMs.



    I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.

    ~*!*~Updates~*!*~

    I've completely finished mapping Vrai Cave and have scripted two of its caverns.



    Credits:
    Kyledove - Tiles
    mitchel1 - Inserting them.
    cool tiles =o hmm that names familiar. it's not like theres a person pc with the name of that cave... [/sarcasm]
    __________________
      #328    
    Old April 22nd, 2010 (8:07 AM).
    tjwilliams24's Avatar
    tjwilliams24 tjwilliams24 is offline
    Gone.
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: United States
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 313
      i downloaded beta 2 but when i went to Mekong City where the second gym is I got stuck. As i tried to leave, some guy said "Can't come through yet, They're renovating" Where is the third gym then? great game though
        #329    
      Old April 22nd, 2010 (9:15 AM).
      Spherical Ice's Avatar
      Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
      • Moderator
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: Bristol, UK
      Age: 19
      Posts: 5,185
      It's in your hometown, Atlantic Town.
      __________________

      A Pokemon that is discriminated!
      Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
        #330    
      Old April 22nd, 2010 (10:11 AM).
      tjwilliams24's Avatar
      tjwilliams24 tjwilliams24 is offline
      Gone.
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: United States
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 313
        thanks, i completely forgot about that gym
          #331    
        Old April 24th, 2010 (12:34 PM).
        Logan's Avatar
        Logan Logan is offline
        • Discord Moderoid
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2008
        Location: Salisbury, England
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 10,028
        Okay, so a lot has been going on in the Pokémon Sienna wooooorrrlllddd~ We've recruited three that's right, three new members of staff. They will all be joining us in the artistic department of this hack. We're very excited to have them on board and hope to see them develop along with this hack.
        • Anastasia.R - Head Graphic/Pixel Artist
        • RedBaron474 - Pixel Artist
        • sasquatchd00d - Mapper
        sasquatchd00d has already contributed with the map of Eternity Path and is currently mapping Angara Town, home of Voultan's fifth gym.

        Here is a little bit of progress thus far...


        That Tauros is a side-quest and is a significant part of it. :3 (So, it's not just some random Tauros.)
        __________________
        Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
        Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
        I don't like them, they're not my ting
        They went silent, they're all weirdos
          #332    
        Old April 24th, 2010 (4:28 PM).
        Chimchar 9's Avatar
        Chimchar 9 Chimchar 9 is offline
        (:
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Location: England, London
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,618
        Nice updates. It looks really cool, and I'm wondering about the Tauros part.
        Good luck!
        __________________
        Pokemon Green Diamond
        Status: cancelled
          #333    
        Old April 25th, 2010 (8:39 AM).
        Vrai's Avatar
        Vrai Vrai is offline
        can you feel my heart?
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2008
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 2,893
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
        Okay, so a lot has been going on in the Pokémon Sienna wooooorrrlllddd~ We've recruited three that's right, three new members of staff. They will all be joining us in the artistic department of this hack. We're very excited to have them on board and hope to see them develop along with this hack.
        • Anastasia.R - Head Graphic/Pixel Artist
        • RedBaron474 - Pixel Artist
        • sasquatchd00d - Mapper
        sasquatchd00d has already contributed with the map of Eternity Path and is currently mapping Angara Town, home of Voultan's fifth gym.

        Here is a little bit of progress thus far...


        That Tauros is a side-quest and is a significant part of it. :3 (So, it's not just some random Tauros.)
        Congrats on being new staff, dudes and ladies. :>

        Anyway, while that Tauros looks interesting, I want to know about that other guy. D:
        __________________
          #334    
        Old April 26th, 2010 (3:38 PM).
        altariaking's Avatar
        altariaking altariaking is offline
        Needs NO VMs...
           
          Join Date: Dec 2009
          Location: Scotland, Lesmahagow
          Age: 42
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 1,098
          vrai cave??
          what on earth made you call it that, that's the worst name i've ever heard!

          aside from that, nice updates.
          ...
          ...
          i just feel really impatient for beta 3 now.
          __________________
          http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=253113
            #335    
          Old April 26th, 2010 (4:59 PM).
          Vrai's Avatar
          Vrai Vrai is offline
          can you feel my heart?
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 2,893
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by altariaking View Post
          vrai cave??
          what on earth made you call it that, that's the worst name i've ever heard!
          I am very upset with you at the moment. D:
          __________________
            #336    
          Old April 26th, 2010 (5:13 PM).
          zein's Avatar
          zein zein is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2009
            Location: The Caribbean.
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 83
            Look's great dude,the hack are one of the best i ever seen,really a magnificent hack.The overworlds are pretty good,the pallets of the trees have not been changed but look good whit the atmosphere.Hope play it soon.
              #337    
            Old April 27th, 2010 (7:51 AM).
            Logan's Avatar
            Logan Logan is offline
            • Discord Moderoid
            • Platinum Tier
             
            Join Date: Nov 2008
            Location: Salisbury, England
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 10,028
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by zein View Post
            Look's great dude,the hack are one of the best i ever seen,really a magnificent hack.The overworlds are pretty good,the pallets of the trees have not been changed but look good whit the atmosphere.Hope play it soon.
            Thanks, man. :>

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Vrai View Post
            I am very upset with you at the moment. D:
            it's k, bb, i'll comfort you <3

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by altariaking View Post
            vrai cave??
            what on earth made you call it that, that's the worst name i've ever heard!

            aside from that, nice updates.
            ...
            ...
            i just feel really impatient for beta 3 now.
            What, exactly, is wrong with Vrai? It's French for true/truth; I find it more attractive than the English version of it.

            Beta 3? It's likely to be a long wait... I'm hoping to include eight of the Voultan gyms... Maybe even the Pokémon league.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Vrai View Post
            Congrats on being new staff, dudes and ladies. :>

            Anyway, while that Tauros looks interesting, I want to know about that other guy. D:
            :D Thanks.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
            Nice updates. It looks really cool, and I'm wondering about the Tauros part. ;)
            Good luck! :)
            Thanks.

            WELL, I don't want to show much about what goes on in Angara Town... Mostly because there isn't much besides a gym and the Tauros shiz. There is a screenshot that corresponds to the gym's type, though.



            OHOHOH, I also inserted new tiles for Ganges City and some pretty houses for Angara Town that you can't see in those screenshots.
            __________________
            Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
            Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
            I don't like them, they're not my ting
            They went silent, they're all weirdos
              #338    
            Old April 28th, 2010 (3:17 AM).
            kinataki's Avatar
            kinataki kinataki is offline
            david tennant so much!
               
              Join Date: Mar 2010
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 142
              This is good game but there aren't 4th generation pokemons in this game...
                #339    
              Old April 28th, 2010 (6:53 AM). Edited April 28th, 2010 by Spherical Ice.
              Spherical Ice's Avatar
              Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
              • Moderator
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Nov 2007
              Location: Bristol, UK
              Age: 19
              Posts: 5,185
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by kinataki View Post
              This is good game but there aren't 4th generation pokemons in this game...
              ...so? It's a hack of the third generation, and maybe Manipulation doesn't want to have "4th generation pokemons" in it?
              In fact, there are some in there anyway.

              Anyway, Harry, I'm loving the updates. I really need to test the new beta soon. D:
              __________________

              A Pokemon that is discriminated!
              Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                #340    
              Old April 28th, 2010 (7:23 AM).
              altariaking's Avatar
              altariaking altariaking is offline
              Needs NO VMs...
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2009
                Location: Scotland, Lesmahagow
                Age: 42
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 1,098
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kinataki View Post
                This is good game but there aren't 4th generation pokemons in this game...
                if you would actually play you would find there are *coughlikilickyandhonchkrowcough*
                excuse me, i have a cold.
                __________________
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=253113
                  #341    
                Old April 28th, 2010 (7:57 AM).
                Tyrantrum's Avatar
                Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
                ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2007
                Location: New Jersey
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 5,811
                Great updates, Harry. :) I'm no wondering if we can pick our own or if there will be different kinds of bikes like the Mach or Acro bike.

                Anyway, I wish you luck with your hack~
                __________________




                (x) Tumblr
                (y) Twitter
                Previously Eeveon
                  #342    
                Old April 28th, 2010 (10:44 AM).
                The Cynic's Avatar
                The Cynic The Cynic is offline
                ♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2008
                Location: Pavonis Mons
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 851
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post

                WELL, I don't want to show much about what goes on in Angara Town... Mostly because there isn't much besides a gym and the Tauros shiz. There is a screenshot that corresponds to the gym's type, though.



                OHOHOH, I also inserted new tiles for Ganges City and some pretty houses for Angara Town that you can't see in those screenshots.
                Hooray for new tiles in Ganges City! To be honest it was a fairly depressing place. Good to know it will be spruced up.

                A Dark-type gym is epic if pulled off correctly. It'll be good to see what style you go for (I never quite understood the whole gravestones-in-a-normal-type-gym thing).

                On a side note, congradulations on being the only person other than myself to use the word schizz in that context and not in the context of schizzle my dizzle.
                __________________

                  #343    
                Old April 30th, 2010 (2:41 PM).
                chrunch chrunch is offline
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1,349
                Just a question, can Treecko be caught in beta 2.22 in Colt forest?
                In beta 1 I got it there...
                AND I'VE BEEN WALKING IN THE GRASS IN COLT FOREST FOR
                MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!
                __________________
                  #344    
                Old April 30th, 2010 (6:57 PM).
                Chibi Robo's Avatar
                Chibi Robo Chibi Robo is offline
                of the entire epoch!
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2008
                Location: Cali
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 853
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
                Just a question, can Treecko be caught in beta 2.22 in Colt forest?
                In beta 1 I got it there...
                AND I'VE BEEN WALKING IN THE GRASS IN COLT FOREST FOR
                MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!
                Yeah, you should be able to catch it, but its quite hard to find him though
                __________________
                Pair: Vrai
                  #345    
                Old April 30th, 2010 (7:04 PM).
                chrunch chrunch is offline
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1,349
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chibi Robo View Post
                Yeah, you should be able to catch it, but its quite hard to find him though
                At least now I know it's possible to find him...
                __________________
                  #346    
                Old April 30th, 2010 (7:49 PM).
                Vrai's Avatar
                Vrai Vrai is offline
                can you feel my heart?
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2008
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 2,893
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
                At least now I know it's possible to find him...
                It's like, uh, a 1% chance.
                __________________
                  #347    
                Old April 30th, 2010 (10:25 PM).
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,066
                  Hmm... I really liked Beta 2, but won't you consider changing
                  the Gym Leader's theme? (From Normal Trainer Music to Gym Leader Music?)
                  If every Trainer has the same music, (Including Gym Leaders.)
                  I think it will be less enjoyable.
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                    #348    
                  Old April 30th, 2010 (11:47 PM).
                  chrunch chrunch is offline
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1,349
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Vrai View Post
                  It's like, uh, a 1% chance.
                  Finally. I've caught Treecko AFTER WANDERING IN THE FOREST FOR HOURS.
                  __________________
                    #349    
                  Old May 8th, 2010 (7:19 AM).
                  Logan's Avatar
                  Logan Logan is offline
                  • Discord Moderoid
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2008
                  Location: Salisbury, England
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 10,028
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
                  Finally. I've caught Treecko AFTER WANDERING IN THE FOREST FOR HOURS.
                  LOL. It's all worth it, Sceptile is a beast in my team. <3

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                  Hmm... I really liked Beta 2, but won't you consider changing
                  the Gym Leader's theme? (From Normal Trainer Music to Gym Leader Music?)
                  If every Trainer has the same music, (Including Gym Leaders.)
                  I think it will be less enjoyable.
                  Won't you consider typing correctly? :<

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Vrai View Post
                  It's like, uh, a 1% chance.
                  no u

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
                  At least now I know it's possible to find him...
                  BD

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chibi Robo View Post
                  Yeah, you should be able to catch it, but its quite hard to find him though :P
                  no u

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
                  Just a question, can Treecko be caught in beta 2.22 in Colt forest?
                  In beta 1 I got it there...
                  AND I'VE BEEN WALKING IN THE GRASS IN COLT FOREST FOR
                  MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!
                  It's easier to catch there than in beta 1... XD;

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by The Cynic View Post


                  Hooray for new tiles in Ganges City! To be honest it was a fairly depressing place. Good to know it will be spruced up.

                  A Dark-type gym is epic if pulled off correctly. It'll be good to see what style you go for (I never quite understood the whole gravestones-in-a-normal-type-gym thing).

                  On a side note, congradulations on being the only person other than myself to use the word schizz in that context and not in the context of schizzle my dizzle.
                  The map will probably be changed... Eventually. It's meant to have a somewhat dreary feel to it, though.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Eeveon View Post
                  Great updates, Harry. :) I'm no wondering if we can pick our own or if there will be different kinds of bikes like the Mach or Acro bike.

                  Anyway, I wish you luck with your hack~
                  Uh, nope, not at the moment.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by altariaking View Post
                  if you would actually play you would find there are *coughlikilickyandhonchkrowcough*
                  excuse me, i have a cold.
                  Maybe you should get some medicine for that cold?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
                  ...so? It's a hack of the third generation, and maybe Manipulation doesn't want to have "4th generation pokemons" in it?
                  In fact, there are some in there anyway.

                  Anyway, Harry, I'm loving the updates. I really need to test the new beta soon. D:
                  Thanks.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kinataki View Post
                  This is good game but there aren't 4th generation pokemons in this game...
                  In fact, there are at least twelve in beta 2.

                  ~*!*~Updates~*!*~
                  I'm back in action. :D I only need to finish the gym in Angara Town and then we can progress.
                  __________________
                  Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
                  Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
                  I don't like them, they're not my ting
                  They went silent, they're all weirdos
                    #350    
                  Old May 8th, 2010 (7:27 AM).
                  Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                  Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                  The Faltine
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2008
                    Location: Slovenia
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 3,572
                    That's some nice worldmap in your signature :)
                    I'm guessing the starting town is the lower left (one of those 2)
                    Who made it?
                    __________________
                    Closed Thread
                    Quick Reply

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:00 PM.