ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old December 29th, 2009 (4:01 PM).
.com .com is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 666
    People need to relax. Every review and judging panel is biased. Everyone is biased. The other hacks lacked in certain areas, which AH had more substance to in. Again, leave it.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old December 29th, 2009 (8:02 PM).
    Chibi Robo's Avatar
    Chibi Robo Chibi Robo is offline
    of the entire epoch!
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Cali
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 853
    Really If you played over all 3 hacks you would know why they picked Azure Horizon. Azure Horizons may be one of the least known hacks that made it to the finals but it was one of the best hacks I have ever played. It had everything a pokemon hack should have.

    * Pokemon Themed Story
    * Nintendo styled Maps
    * Amazing scripting
    * Original FR tiles
    * Has a balanced level of difficulty

    So if you would take the time to play AH Im sure you will find out why it Azure Horizons won. Congrats to Frostbite~
    __________________
    Pair: Vrai
      #28    
    Old December 29th, 2009 (8:12 PM).
    Hiroshi Sotomura's Avatar
    Hiroshi Sotomura Hiroshi Sotomura is offline
    That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.
    • Developer
    • Crystal Tier
    • GTGet-Together Event Management
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Discord Moderoid
     
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 16,880
    Some of the posts seem to be under the presumption that popular = better.
    __________________
    On a day just like any other,
    you suddenly stood up and said,
    “Let's go stargazing tonight!”
      #29    
    Old December 30th, 2009 (4:32 AM).
    Logan's Avatar
    Logan Logan is online now
    • Discord Moderoid
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Salisbury, England
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 10,019
    Yeah, those above three posts completely nailed it. ^^
    __________________
    Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
    Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
    I don't like them, they're not my ting
    They went silent, they're all weirdos
      #30    
    Old December 30th, 2009 (4:47 AM).
    Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
    Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
    hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 3,487
      I agree with your choice, surprisingly. I feel Azure Horizons does actually deserve it, but I feel that it's uniqueness does let it down. Whilst my view is that hacks should follow their own way, as Nintendo's style is boring, and repetitive, Azure Horizons has good reviews, and (I haven't played it, and I won't, as I don't relly play hacks much) good screenshots from what I can see.
      __________________


      Temmie vibrates intensely.

      awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

      OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

      can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

      RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

        #31    
      Old December 30th, 2009 (5:05 AM).
      giradialkia's Avatar
      giradialkia giradialkia is offline
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2009
      Location: Ireland
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,563
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chibi Robo View Post
      * Original FR tiles
      Although I esteem Frostbite and congratulate him thoroughly, I don't think this can be considered as a point to note. Everyone else apparently does. Yes, it's great that Azure Horizons won, and every other area you mentioned is true, but I just disagree that a hack should gain points because it used original Fire Red tiles. It's not as if any effort went into them, is it? I just think that if a hack uses Fire Red's original tiles, that aspect should be ignored. But sincere congratulations to Frostbite, because it's one of the best hacks I've ever seen.
      __________________

      I'm working on an album of Pokémon-inspired music. Check out the Soundcloud link if you're interested!


      This is my Soundcloud | | This is my bandcamp
        #32    
      Old December 30th, 2009 (7:34 AM).
      Pokepal17's Avatar
      Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
      More cowbell~
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: Steeltown
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 1,511
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anthony La View Post
      Oh trust me; I've been through such a time already. Left and right, mediocre mapping, or other terrible FireRed graphics-based hacks. Or a clash and mix of styles. What I'd look for though is a hack that uses a style nobody has used before - preferably one that the graphics designer opted NOT to share with every darned ROM hacker - and then see it executed in the hack in a way that made it really awesome. Until then, any attempts have been mediocre. (This is my own opinion and not of the judges, of note.)

      The only hack I was remotely aware of before the Hack of the Year was RD:LoG.
      Yup, I get what you mean. However, presonally, since the FR style is underused, I like seeing it in hacks, that can pull it off correctly. I don't find custom tiles bad if, like you said, they are all one style. I was just trying to make the point that this is what I've been seeying for a while: Custom tiles (whether they suck or are overused) = Popular hack that's "4W$UM3!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Codec View Post
      Aww... I wish LP would've won... oh well, well done and good luck to Frosbite, Wesley and DJG... And congrats on winning frostbite!
      Well, there's a reason why it didn't.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anthony La View Post
      Some of the posts seem to be under the presumption that popular = better.
      A point that I've been talking about with people on MSN for a while. I'm sick of it.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
      Although I esteem Frostbite and congratulate him thoroughly, I don't think this can be considered as a point to note. Everyone else apparently does. Yes, it's great that Azure Horizons won, and every other area you mentioned is true, but I just disagree that a hack should gain points because it used original Fire Red tiles. It's not as if any effort went into them, is it? I just think that if a hack uses Fire Red's original tiles, that aspect should be ignored. But sincere congratulations to Frostbite, because it's one of the best hacks I've ever seen.
      I don't thing the judges rate on custom tiles. If they did, Azure Horizons wouldn't have got the high score it did. I think they rate in one how consistent the style is, if they are overused tiles and if the tiles are used properly.

      You could present a hack full of mismatched rips and revamps and I doubt in this competiton it'd get a high score, even if it was all custom tiles.
      __________________
      Pokémon Stardrop
        #33    
      Old December 30th, 2009 (10:02 AM).
      colcolstyles's Avatar
      colcolstyles colcolstyles is offline
      Yours truly
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: The Bay Area
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 1,584
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
      Although I esteem Frostbite and congratulate him thoroughly, I don't think this can be considered as a point to note. Everyone else apparently does. Yes, it's great that Azure Horizons won, and every other area you mentioned is true, but I just disagree that a hack should gain points because it used original Fire Red tiles. It's not as if any effort went into them, is it? I just think that if a hack uses Fire Red's original tiles, that aspect should be ignored. But sincere congratulations to Frostbite, because it's one of the best hacks I've ever seen.
      True. However, I think the point is not that Frostbite chose to use Fire Red tiles but that he was able to effectively emulate the Nintendo style, which, in my opinion, he does flawlessly.
      __________________

      Brother of Vrai
        #34    
      Old December 30th, 2009 (10:57 AM).
      NarutoActor's Avatar
      NarutoActor NarutoActor is offline
      The rocks cry out to me
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
      Age: 23
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 1,979
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by .com View Post
      People need to relax. Every review and judging panel is biased. Everyone is biased. The other hacks lacked in certain areas, which AH had more substance to in. Again, leave it.
      Everyone is somewhat biases, but when all the judges are biases towards one side then the judging is biases. But I agrue althought they gave points to AH that AH didn't devise they did the same for LP. I saw in my opinion they where trying hard to give Lp the benefit of the doubt in some of it's lacking areas.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chibi Robo View Post
      Really If you played over all 3 hacks you would know why they picked Azure Horizon. Azure Horizons may be one of the least known hacks that made it to the finals but it was one of the best hacks I have ever played. It had everything a pokemon hack should have.

      * Pokemon Themed Story
      * Nintendo styled Maps
      * Amazing scripting
      * Original FR tiles
      * Has a balanced level of difficulty

      So if you would take the time to play AH Im sure you will find out why it Azure Horizons won. Congrats to Frostbite~
      That's not all I look for and some of those positives I see has negitives.
      * Pokemon Themed Story- Only if it goes will with the hack which AH did, so thumbs up.
      * Nintendo styled Maps- no, nintendo sucked at mapping XD It was square bland, bland and empty. But it is a stly so I don't see it as a positive or a negative.
      * Amazing scripting- It wasn't that great now your just over exaggerating and losing creditability.
      * Original FR tiles- How is this a pluse, it shoes they didn't take the time to make tiles and insert them. You can still gives off a nintendo feel with out using there hand me down tiles. In every new game Pokemon Comes out with (even if its still on the same platform) Had different stly's and tiles. Look at FR and Ruby.
      * Has a balanced level of difficulty- fine I will give you that. XD

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anthony La View Post
      Some of the posts seem to be under the presumption that popular = better.
      They had to do something to get popular and in the real life a company would of released LP or AH. (all nintendo is out to do, is make as much money has possible.)

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pokepal17 View Post
      Yup, I get what you mean. However, presonally, since the FR style is underused, I like seeing it in hacks, that can pull it off correctly. I don't find custom tiles bad if, like you said, they are all one style. I was just trying to make the point that this is what I've been seeying for a while: Custom tiles (whether they suck or are overused) = Popular hack that's "4W$UM3!
      No, It's over used. Just the fact alone that nintendo used it made it overused. over millions of kids played that game and saw those graphics, do you think they want to see it again?
      I my self beat FR 32 times and I am sick of looking at those tiles when I play a hack. I want to feel like I am playing something new, not old.
      __________________
      ~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
        #35    
      Old December 30th, 2009 (1:59 PM).
      Hiroshi Sotomura's Avatar
      Hiroshi Sotomura Hiroshi Sotomura is offline
      That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.
      • Developer
      • Crystal Tier
      • GTGet-Together Event Management
      • PokéCommunity Daily
      • Discord Moderoid
       
      Join Date: Nov 2002
      Location: Melbourne, Australia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lax
      Posts: 16,880
      NarutoActor, your point to my post doesn't explain how doing popular moves determines a quality game. Nintendo's done some very… out-of-box things (The legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker) but they've contributed to quality. Also, I see with the idea that some people want to see a nice change of pace in graphics, though you're talking from the point of view that things can be hacked - in reality, most people don't give a damn about the FireRed graphics. And with your point about the game's styles of mapping, if I had to play through a hack with maps that involved zig-zagging through corners, going through tight fits and all the like, that particular hack would score very, very poorly.

      As I read I'm also seeing another point pop up - "OMG JUDGE BIAS FIRERED TILES". That's not the criteria I used - and why would I give say, an eight to Light Platinum and not much to whoever CHANGES the graphics? When you judge something, is it worth contesting the effort of the graphics changes? I don't automatically give points for something being different, and if they look like a pile of crap, why give the hack any high amount for "effort"? It's not deserved just because someone went through such an effort! That having been said, I gave Light Platinum a "7" rather than the higher "8" I gave Azure Horizons because of the pure inconsistency between the style - it was basically half-pulled off and there were quite some issues I took to mind. Hell, if those inconsistencies were out of Light Platinum and it looked like a different hack to everything else, why would I hold back from offering a 10?

      Honestly with this graphics BS, if a hack looks good, and the tileset is different and doesn't look like something my dog's just chewed, and better yet, is unique to that hack, I'd probably consider giving it a high amount of marks. It does depend.

      And I will remind you all again that graphical presentation is one part of the criteria only.
      __________________
      On a day just like any other,
      you suddenly stood up and said,
      “Let's go stargazing tonight!”
        #36    
      Old December 30th, 2009 (7:05 PM).
      Wesley FG's Avatar
      Wesley FG Wesley FG is offline
      Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
         
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Location: Brazil
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 331
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
        Predictable, yet disappointing. Personally, I would have preferred to see Ruby Destiny win but given the judging lineup, I can't think of another hack that could've beaten Azure Horizons. Every single member of the judging panel has a hack that strives for that same style and Harry in particular is obsessed with Azure Horizons almost to the point of creepiness so I'm really not surprised. Still, congratulations to Frostbite for becoming quite possibly the most unrecognized HotY winner to date.
        I am in agreement! ,




        in addition one of the evaluations that called more me attention was Grahpical presentation, therefore AH it obtained notes highest, exactly being made all on tiles of Firered, in addition, is perceived that OKutank has a certain arrogance with the LP, therefore had been the worse notes received with an absurd difference in relation to the other judges, I really I did not wait to earn, but also it did not wait this judgment, and as much difference enters the candidates the HoY, really disappointed with the JUDGMENT.


        But,
        congrast, for AH, I wait that it works sufficiently in hack, to prove that he is deserving of this victory, good luck
        __________________
        Kalos Demake Soon!!
          #37    
        Old December 30th, 2009 (7:38 PM).
        Uzumaki_King's Avatar
        Uzumaki_King Uzumaki_King is offline
        I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Location: Maryland
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 30
          azul deserved it! =D Congrats!
          __________________
          Check this out! I just found a site where you can accumulate points to earn prizes just by using their search engine! I'm goin for the psp! You can also get a ps3 or 360! Sign up free! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kazecage1

            #38    
          Old December 31st, 2009 (2:46 AM).
          SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
          SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
          /)^3^(\
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2007
          Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 1,012
          I think Azure Horizons deserved to win. I noticed something, in LOG you get Kanto starters, in LP you get Johto starters, and in AH you get Hoenn starters. I like how I get to start with Torchic in AH, it was my first Pokemon when I played Pokemon Ruby for the first time.
          __________________
          Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
            #39    
          Old January 3rd, 2010 (1:27 AM).
          Germaniac's Avatar
          Germaniac Germaniac is offline
          Victoria Concordia Crescit
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
            Age: 18
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 565
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
            I am in agreement! ,




            in addition one of the evaluations that called more me attention was Grahpical presentation, therefore AH it obtained notes highest, exactly being made all on tiles of Firered, in addition, is perceived that OKutank has a certain arrogance with the LP, therefore had been the worse notes received with an absurd difference in relation to the other judges, I really I did not wait to earn, but also it did not wait this judgment, and as much difference enters the candidates the HoY, really disappointed with the JUDGMENT.


            But,
            congrast, for AH, I wait that it works sufficiently in hack, to prove that he is deserving of this victory, good luck
            TRUE!!! LP is much better in graphic than AH, that's not fair, much of the Judges is Frostbite friend, AH is the best for they, but, LP is the best for we, LP win in the poll, right? that's strong evidence, LP fans is more than AH, so LP is the best for we! HotY is PC fav, not Judges fav, who with me?
            __________________
              #40    
            Old January 3rd, 2010 (4:04 AM).
            SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
            SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
            /)^3^(\
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Oct 2007
            Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 1,012
            I disagree with the above post. Fire Red/Ruby/Emerald tiles are better than edited tiles. The last year's winner had Fire Red tiles mixed with RSE. It was known as Rijon Adventures by Anthony La. I'm making a ROM Hack of Fire Red and I'm using the same tiles of Fire Red. Go Frostbite!

            P.s. I like Wesley and DestinedJagold too.
            __________________
            Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
              #41    
            Old January 3rd, 2010 (5:27 AM).
            Logan's Avatar
            Logan Logan is online now
            • Discord Moderoid
            • Platinum Tier
             
            Join Date: Nov 2008
            Location: Salisbury, England
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 10,019
            LOL WHAT. Frostbite didn't win because the judges are his friends. Quite the opposite, Frostbite is a person who enjoys his secrecy. So, he doesn't converse with many people at all. Yeah, I wouldn't make assumptions like that, just because your hack wasn't good enough to win.

            /itouch
            __________________
            Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
            Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
            I don't like them, they're not my ting
            They went silent, they're all weirdos
              #42    
            Old January 3rd, 2010 (6:48 AM).
            .com .com is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 666
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
              LOL WHAT. Frostbite didn't win because the judges are his friends. Quite the opposite, Frostbite is a person who enjoys his secrecy. So, he doesn't converse with many people at all. Yeah, I wouldn't make assumptions like that, just because your hack wasn't good enough to win.

              /itouch
              LOL.
              pwned.
              That is all.

              Honestly, LP is only good to look at. That's all it is. The basically full graphic overhaul is nice, but it's not anything totally custom and new when it comes down to it, having trendy devamped fourth generation tiles and all. Even if AH did use FireRed default tiles, LP basically is just ripping off HGSS. Sure, he did the devamping and insertion and such, but it's pretty much the same thing--using an existing official game's type-tileset. What I'm saying is, LP doesn't really have anything fresh to offer graphically, just the what's-in/trendy look, and even what's-in/trendy gameplay-wise, so I can completely understand its ratings.
                #43    
              Old January 3rd, 2010 (9:45 AM).
              Frostbite's Avatar
              Frostbite Frostbite is offline
              Ace Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2005
                Location: New York
                Age: 24
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 721
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
                much of the Judges is Frostbite friend
                I absolutely have no personal acquaintance with any of the moderators or the judges whatsoever, so I wouldn't be jumping to conclusions so quickly if I were you.

                Also, learn2grammar.
                __________________

                Azure Horizons 2014
                ---
                [ Youtube ]

                Pokémon: Azure Horizons
                  #44    
                Old January 3rd, 2010 (11:00 AM).
                RedBaron474's Avatar
                RedBaron474 RedBaron474 is offline
                I don't even know
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2009
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 114
                  Quote:
                  Also, learn2grammar.
                  I'm with you a hundred percent there, frostbite. Seriously, man learn how to write!!!
                  __________________
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                  My Pokemon HeartGold Team
                  [Game Begun March 19, 2011]
                  [Bayleef Lv. 24] [Noctowl Lv. 23]
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Check me out on deviantART!!
                    #45    
                  Old January 6th, 2010 (11:59 AM).
                  Atem's Avatar
                  Atem Atem is offline
                  German Starter Hacker
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2009
                    Posts: 9
                    I think pokemon light platinum should win. The tiles from weasley are the best. )
                      #46    
                    Old January 6th, 2010 (12:11 PM).
                    giradialkia's Avatar
                    giradialkia giradialkia is offline
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                    Location: Ireland
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 1,563
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Atem View Post
                    I think pokemon light platinum should win. The tiles from weasley are the best. )
                    It's done, you know...
                    And, @that person whose name is a bunch of symbols that don't show up on my mobile, you suck. Frostbite put in genuine effort. Rofl, you are amusing.
                    Go The Doctor!
                    __________________

                    I'm working on an album of Pokémon-inspired music. Check out the Soundcloud link if you're interested!


                    This is my Soundcloud | | This is my bandcamp
                      #47    
                    Old January 6th, 2010 (12:40 PM).
                    >Dante<'s Avatar
                    >Dante< >Dante< is offline
                    Call me Steven
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                      Location: Torino (ITA)
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 204
                      with respect for frostibite.. (that personally I don't know), I don't believe that Azure Horizons deserve to be the HOTY.

                      I, have personally been one of the competitors for the HOTY, with my hack pokemon crono, and, also if I have not arrived in final, I've approved very gladly the decision of the public.
                      But I'm a lot in disagreement with the decisions of the judges...
                      yes...each has a style that prefers, but it seems me very strange, and also incorrect, that the judges have been All (except Christos, for only one vote >.<) of accord to put Hazure horizons as HOTY.

                      I believe that the system of vote is wrong.
                      I believe that the vote is only and exclusively to the public (among which the moderators reenter, also, but as publish).

                      I don't want to discredit the job of frostbite, but the results of the first round speak...
                      the public prefers Light Platinum.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Anthony La View Post
                      Some of the posts seem to be under the presumption that popular = better.
                      often the 2 things are connected each other.


                      I still make the compliments to frostibite to have won...
                      but I don't consider azure horizons as HOTY because it hasn't been chosen from the public...sorry.
                      __________________

                        #48    
                      Old January 6th, 2010 (4:37 PM).
                      colcolstyles's Avatar
                      colcolstyles colcolstyles is offline
                      Yours truly
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Location: The Bay Area
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 1,584
                      I'm getting this incredible feeling of déjà vu.
                      __________________

                      Brother of Vrai
                        #49    
                      Old January 6th, 2010 (4:43 PM).
                      SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
                      SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
                      /)^3^(\
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2007
                      Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 1,012
                      Sorry Dante, but I think Frostbite deserved to win. His hack is a good hack, not because the Hoenn starters, but because of the plot. Team Tundra is interesting. I wonder what the admins are like?
                      __________________
                      Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
                        #50    
                      Old January 6th, 2010 (5:16 PM).
                      558122_DG's Avatar
                      558122_DG 558122_DG is offline
                      Learning how to make mistakes
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 739
                        they all deserved to win, cause they are all great hacks

                        nice job everyone
                        __________________
                        This signature has been disabled.
                        Spoilers are forbidden in signatures
                        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                        Closed Thread
                        Quick Reply

                        Sponsored Links
                        Thread Tools

                        Posting Rules
                        You may not post new threads
                        You may not post replies
                        You may not post attachments
                        You may not edit your posts

                        BB code is On
                        Smilies are On
                        [IMG] code is On
                        HTML code is Off

                        Forum Jump


                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:24 PM.