• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Microphone Problems -.-

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    First of all i want to disable the built in microphone and enable my plug in microphone.
    However when i enabled the plug in microphone it wouldn't recognise any sound.. Is it broken or am i doing something wrong?
    The sound levels are all turned up to full.
    But I don't want the built in microphone as i need to move the plug in microphone around to different things (I record music).
    Much appreciated if you can answer =3

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • I assume you're using Windows Vista or 7. Just go to the Sound Settings and set the plugin microphone to your "Default Device", I think that's what you do... XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Did you check to see that the drivers were properly installed? Sometimes (in XP especially) the default Windows drivers for devices don't work too well and you need to go to the manufacturer's site and download/install the latest ones - which is a good practice in any case.

Back