• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka's Battle Stadium v3.0 (I think lol)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Ooka's Battle Stadium v3.0 (I think lol)Ooka's Battle Stadium v3.0 (I think lol)Ooka's Battle Stadium v3.0 (I think lol)Ooka's Battle Stadium v3.0 (I think lol)

Intro Paragraph
    Guess I should start by explaining what the purpose of this thread is (If it isn't already obvious enough). Just come post here when I'm online for a match, or even when I'm not if you don't mind waiting. I'll contact you as soon as I get back online. I will go for any kind of match that you ask for, although if you ask me for a battle that involves a type of Pokemon I don't have a full team of, you'll have to wait a day or two for the match. This will give me time to create my Pokemon. That brings me to another part of this. I MAKE MY POKEMON with POKESAV. If you have a problem with that, simply don't challenge me, however, if you feel that me making my Pokemon instead of training them makes me any less of a battler, that's very naive of you, as all training Pokemon is is a waste of time imo. So anyways, after that nice little rant, go ahead and take a look at the rules and then feel free to challenge me, but again, if you don't like the fact that I make my Pokemon, DON'T EVEN POST HERE.

Rules
    1. No hacked Pokemon that couldn't be obtained through normal means. This means if any of your Pokemon have moves they couldn't normally use, or stats they couldn't normally reach, I'll be DCing and adding you to the blacklist (Which I don't have yet, and hopefully I won't need it).
    2. No Ubers. You can find a list below.
    3. Sleep Clause. This means you can't put more than 1 Pokemon to sleep at a time with your sleeping move. If I put my own Pokemon to sleep with Rest or something, you're still allowed to put 1 asleep with your move, but again, only 1 at a time.
    4. Species Clause. This means you can only bring 1 Pokemon of each species with you.
    5. OHKO Clause. This means you can't bring any moves that cause the dialog "It's a One-Hit KO!".
    6. Evasion Clause. Don't use any moves that raise your Pokemon's evasiveness, or lowers my Pokemon's accuracy.
    7. All Battles are 6 vs. 6 Lv. 100. You can choose any play mode within that (Such as NU / UU / OU / Uber / Roulette / Weather / etc.)

My Uber List
    Mewtwo, Mew, Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Sky Forme Shaymin, Darkrai, Arceus

Top Battlers
    None yet!

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Hot thread, but I'm pretty sure these aren't allowed. :( And if they were, I'm sure they'd need "approval" (although what's the point...everything gets approved lol).

EDIT: I take that back. They are allowed. ;D I always thought they weren't because they don't show up at all anymore. I wish to challenge you, but I don't have Wifi. I'll try to convince my dad to switch back to WEP tomorrow and it'll probably get done then. :3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Yeah, I just edited my post. :3 Hopefully you see that now. xD They just don't show up anymore. All this is is annoying and unoriginal leagues.

You should really teach me to make awesome CSS/HTML crap like that. xD

EDIT: Never mind. I see it's actually rather simple. ^^

Ooka

Years
  • Yeah, if you manipulate the graphics right, you can make people think it's complicated. :P

Anyways, who'd like to kick this thread off with my first battle? :D

Ooka

Years
  • Alright, ready now, I'm going to try out my seasonal team, just because I want to test it before I have to battle. :D

Ooka

Years
  • Alright, just one favor, don't mention the names of any of my team, I'm using it in a tournament going on right now. :P (Seasonal Tournament)

Ooka

Years
  • Nah, it's not yours, I think it's mine, I was having the same problem last night. I reset my router so let's try again. XD

Ooka

Years
  • If you don't mind waiting about 10 minutes, I'm just going to reset my FC and everything with my Wi-Fi connection. That should definitely fix the problem, if anything will.

Back