• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Breadcrumbs at the bottom

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I don't like that idea, to be honest. :( I think it's more useful to just click on that button to bring you to the top of the page.

But then again, it's not my choice alone, and I say if everyone else wants it, I'm all in. d(''d)

Melody

Banned
Years
I share the same sentiments. If you're close to the bottom you can grab that link to the top to get to the breadcrumbs, or use the Forum Jump drop down box if you're going to a specific place.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
The breadcrumbs would be above the ads, quick reply, "Currently Viewing This Thread", the posting rules... a full page scroll. Seems kinda senseless to have that extra scrolling~

Rukario

Banned
Years
you do know we have a "Forum Jump" drop-down box at the bottom of each thread page right?

You can use that to a) go back to forum page b) go to home page c) go to another forum section

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I... like the idea. n_n Yeah, it's just a bit more scrolling to get to the "Top" button or to get back to the top of the page, but that little bit of scrolling on some resolutions is a lot more on others. If it wouldn't affect page load times by much, I'd have no problem with adding it.

(Otherwise, hitting home on your keyboard brings you back up to the top instantly. :/ And that's what I always have to use on my netbook.)

Years
I don't like this idea, unless you can turn it completely off, rather than just collapsing it. There's enough stuff between the thread and quick reply as it is now. It seems inconvenient and, as Rukario said, redundant.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Whatever happened to page up and page down buttons? :(

I think it would be so much better if there was a button on each individual post that could bring you back to the top, than something in between the sponsor and everything. That way you can get it instantly. I mean, there's already a button that brings you to the bottom where the quick reply is...

I dunno, I'm indifferent.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Whatever happened to page up and page down buttons? :(

Apparently, they take too long. xD

I'm really.. indifferent to this. I'm so used to not having that option, that I probably wouldn't use it at first. If it were added in, I think it would certainly be handy for some people, though. It'd be a good enough idea, if it didn't lag the pages. x.x

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I am not impressed with the laziness. This is no better than when people were complaining because the New Posts link was moved an extra click away from the normal. Honestly, how much time will it save? Virtually none.

Back