The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon Strategies and Movesets
Please Rate my UU Trick Room Team:D

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 28th, 2010 (6:19 AM). Edited January 30th, 2010 by BartCiao.
BartCiao's Avatar
BartCiao BartCiao is offline
It has always been Pokemon :)
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: The Netherlands
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 62
    Hello everyone!

    This is my team, and I'd like it very very very much, if you'd rate it! I will explain the strategy after the team:

    Team Building Process:\


    In the beginning, when I wasn't thinking about competitive play at all, I already noticed that my Porygon2 with Rhyperior was a good combination. So I started about a Trick Room team, but I didn't knew of competitive play, so I just kept it in mind. But a time later..... Trick Room has the benefits that you can put the IV's, EV's, basic stats that are on speed away, and that you can put speed heightening moves away. The disadvantage of Trick Room is that you can only work with slow pokemon, but that's no problem for me!
    I already knew that I'd like to have Porygon2, Rhyperior and Bibarel in my team. I liked Porygon from the start, and it's a good Trick Room user, thanks to its proper defenses. Rhyperior is just THE Trick Room Sweaper, and now it's UU....Death and Destruction! And Bibarel is just awesome!!!! With Curse, and Trick Room up, it doubles its speed, attack AND defense! I mean...Death And Destruction!
    Then, I needed three other Pokémon. First, I looked around the internet and I seeked for good Trick Room Pokemon. Then I found out about Slowking, which is just one of my favorite Pokémon. It also can hit fighting pokemon hard, who are threatening my Porygon, Rhyperior and Bibarel. Then I took a break of thinking about my team.
    A few weeks later, I came back building my team. I saw that there were three Pokemon weak to grass, and I didn't like that. So I sought again on the internet, and I found Cresselia. Cresselia is just a great support, but it didn't have that low speed. A big benefit was that it was a perfect Trick Room user! Then, I really wanted to something about the grass weakness, so I seeked on bulbapedia for all pokemon that had type coverage against grass. Then I found Muk, which is also strong against fighting. It's a good combination with Cresselia too.

    My Team



    Porygon 2 @ Leftovers
    Nickname: DatabaseX
    Nature: Quiet
    EV’s: 252 HP / 120 Def. or Sp. Def./ 136 SpA
    Ability: Trace
    IV’s: Sp. Atk: Highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very finicky
    ~ Trick Room
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Recover
    My Trick Room user. After Trick Room, it'll have a quick recover and some good special attacks.


    Rhyperior @ Choice Band
    Nickname: Rambo / Ramba
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 Atk / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Def
    Ability: Solid Rock (First Rock Head)
    IV’s: Attack: Proud of its power, likes to trash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, quick tempered.
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Stone Edge
    ~ Aqua Tail / Swords Dance
    ~ Megahorn
    My overall sweeper, with great defense too. This one will be monstrous. Needs no further explanation.


    Slowking @ Leftovers
    Nickname: ???
    Nature: Quiet
    EV’s: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Sp. Def. / 4 Def.
    Ability: Own Tempo
    IV’s: Sp. Atk: Highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very finicky
    ~ Trick Room
    ~ Surf
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Slack Off
    Good against fighting pokemon, has time to set up Trick Room and use a quick Slack Off. Then it'll have two good sp. atks. too, because they give STAB.


    Bibarel @ Leftovers
    Nickname: BigBeavah
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 Atk / 128 Sp. Def / 128 Def.
    Ability: Simple
    IV’s: Attack: Proud of its power, likes to trash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, quick tempered.
    ~ Curse
    ~ Waterfall
    ~ Amnesia
    ~ Return
    This one is monstrous too! I'll first use Curse or Amnesia (depending on the opponent), and then go full out with Return and Waterfall, which both get STAB. When Trick Room is on, Curse will raise his attack, defense and speed sharply, and Amnesia will triple its Sp. Def.


    Cresselia @ Light Clay
    Nickname: Soluna
    Nature: Relaxed
    EV’s: 252 HP / 182 Def / 74 SpD
    Ability: Levitate
    IV’s: Sp. Atk: Highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very finicky
    ~ Reflect
    ~ Light Screen
    ~ Lunar Dance
    ~ Trick Room
    My main supporter. WIth Reflect and Light Screen it can heighten my team already big defenses, and it's another trick room user. With Lunar Dance it can heal an almost KO pokemon.


    Muk @ Black Sludge
    Nickname: Sluggor
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
    Ability: Sticky Hold
    IV’s: Attack: Proud of its power, likes to trash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, quick tempered.
    ~ Curse
    ~ Poison Jab
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Explosion
    I just set this up as a resistance to fighting and grass, my two weaknesses in my team, but I'd like top switch this in for a Slow Special Sweeper @ Choice Specs. Any suggestions?

    Questions

    Well, I've got some questions too....
    • On which defense you should spend the defense EV's? I really don't know for sure. This is meant for every Pokemon in my team.
    • What items should I give my Pokemon? Because of the item clause, I can't use two of the same items.
    • What EV's should I give too my Pokemon? I've just put them on attack and sp. atk. Is that good, or not?

    Please give your overall opinion too, because this is my first competitive team, and I'm not so sure I've done a good job. But I guess I have, because it's quite impressive.

    Thanks in advance!
    BartCiao
    __________________
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

    Karen, Johto Elite Four member

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old January 28th, 2010 (9:04 PM).
    Ooka's Avatar
    Ooka Ooka is offline
    <3
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Challenging The E4
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 2,612
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BartCiao View Post
    Hello everyone!

    This is my team, and I'd like it very very very much, if you'd rate it! I will explain the strategy after the team:

    Team Building Process:\


    In the beginning, when I wasn't thinking about competitive play at all, I already noticed that my Porygon2 with Rhyperior was a good combination. So I started about a Trick Room team, but I didn't knew of competitive play, so I just kept it in mind. But a time later..... Trick Room has the benefits that you can put the IV's, EV's, basic stats that are on speed away, and that you can put speed heightening moves away. The disadvantage of Trick Room is that you can only work with slow pokemon, but that's no problem for me!
    I already knew that I'd like to have Porygon2, Rhyperior and Bibarel in my team. I liked Porygon from the start, and it's a good Trick Room user, thanks to its proper defenses. Rhyperior is just THE Trick Room Sweaper, and now it's UU....Death and Destruction! And Bibarel is just awesome!!!! With Curse, and Trick Room up, it doubles its speed, attack AND defense! I mean...Death And Destruction!
    Then, I needed three other Pokémon. First, I looked around the internet and I seeked for good Trick Room Pokemon. Then I found out about Slowking, which is just one of my favorite Pokémon. It also can hit fighting pokemon hard, who are threatening my Porygon, Rhyperior and Bibarel. Then I took a break of thinking about my team.
    A few weeks later, I came back building my team. I saw that there were three Pokemon weak to grass, and I didn't like that. So I sought again on the internet, and I found Cresselia. Cresselia is just a great support, but it didn't have that low speed. A big benefit was that it was a perfect Trick Room user! Then, I really wanted to something about the grass weakness, so I seeked on bulbapedia for all pokemon that had type coverage against grass. Then I found Muk, which is also strong against fighting. It's a good combination with Cresselia too.

    My Team



    Porygon 2 @ Leftovers
    Nickname: DatabaseX
    Nature: Quiet
    EV’s: 252 HP / 120 Def. or Sp. Def./ 136 SpA
    Ability: Trace
    IV’s: Sp. Atk: Highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very finicky
    ~ Trick Room
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Recover
    My Trick Room user. After Trick Room, it'll have a quick recover and some good special attacks.

    Good, although something like Exeggutor works better as a lead TR imo.

    [email protected] Sash
    Nature: Brave
    252 Attack / 252 Sp. Atk
    Trick Room
    Explosion
    Leaf Storm
    Sleep Powder / Hidden Power [ Fire ]

    It almost always takes at least one Pokemon with it, as well as setting up rocks. In UU aside from Snover and Hippopotas (Both of which had under 4% usage in November) you don't have to worry about weather taking out the sash, and Leaf Storm hits anything that Explosion doesn't (Bar any Steel type and Haunter, but it had less usage than Snover and Hippopotas, and Leaf Storm does 77.9% - 91.8% to Timid, so not really anything to worry about). Hidden Power Fire can be used if you want to hit Steel types, although you still can't hit Aggron for SE, but it still dies to Leaf Storm 119.6% - 140.9%.



    Rhyperior @ Choice Band
    Nickname: Rambo / Ramba
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 Atk / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Def
    Ability: Solid Rock (First Rock Head)
    IV’s: Attack: Proud of its power, likes to trash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, quick tempered.
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Stone Edge
    ~ Aqua Tail / Swords Dance
    ~ Megahorn
    My overall sweeper, with great defense too. This one will be monstrous. Needs no further explanation.

    This thing works great under Trick Room.


    Slowking @ Leftovers
    Nickname: ???
    Nature: Quiet
    EV’s: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Sp. Def. / 4 Def.
    Ability: Own Tempo
    IV’s: Sp. Atk: Highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very finicky
    ~ Nasty Plot
    ~ Surf
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Slack Off
    Good against fighting pokemon, has time to set up calm mind and use a quick Slack Off. Then it'll have two good sp. atks. too, because they give STAB.

    Without an item to prolong Trick Room, you can't really start Calm Minding. Nasty Plot gives you a quick way to sweep so that Trick Room isn't wasted.


    Bibarel @ Leftovers
    Nickname: BigBeavah
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 Atk / 128 Sp. Def / 128 Def.
    Ability: Simple
    IV’s: Attack: Proud of its power, likes to trash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, quick tempered.
    ~ Curse
    ~ Waterfall
    ~ Amnesia
    ~ Return
    This one is monstrous too, it can first use curse and amnesia (depends on the opposing pokemon). If it's almost dead then, I'll switch in Cresselia, which has the move Lunar Dance, which will heal him. Then it has monstrous attack and defenses, and it's the best sweepah Return and Waterfall are his strongest Stab Moves.

    Again, if you're aiming for a Trick Room team, you don't have time to start setting up. I'd get rid of this slot for another Pokemon to set up Trick Room. Something like Gallade to make use of it's great attack and mediocre speed. Something like Solrock I'd say, since you're a little lacking in the team support, aside from Cress.

    [email protected] Berry
    Nature: Brave
    252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Def
    Explosion
    Trick Room
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake / Reflect / Light Screen

    Just pretty basic. Set up TR and blow up or hit hard while you can.



    Cresselia @ Light Clay
    Nickname: Soluna
    Nature: Relaxed
    EV’s: 252 HP / 182 Def / 74 SpD
    Ability: Levitate
    IV’s: Sp. Atk: Highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very finicky
    ~ Reflect
    ~ Light Screen
    ~ Lunar Dance
    ~ Trick Room
    My main supporter. WIth Reflect and Light Screen it can heighten my team already big defenses, and it's another trick room user. With Lunar Dance it'll help Muk and Bibarel a lot!

    Fine, and with this here, it kind of gives you the room for Earthquake on Solrock if you choose to use it.


    Muk @ Black Sludge
    Nickname: Sluggor
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
    Ability: Sticky Hold
    IV’s: Attack: Proud of its power, likes to trash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, quick tempered.
    ~ Curse
    ~ Poison Jab
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Explosion
    The same as Bibarel. First use Curse, and when it's almost dead, switch to Cresselia and use Lunar Dance, which will heal him. Then it can sweep a lot. Ice Punch is handier than Brick Break for type coverage, and I thought Explosion would be a lot better than rest.

    Well, if you really think you can get up a Curse before Trick Room goes out, feel free to keep it on there. Shadow Sneak >> Explosion in case Trick Room quits while you're in the middle of Cursing.

    Questions

    Well, I've got some questions too....
    • On which defense you should spend the defense EV's? I really don't know for sure. This is meant for every Pokemon in my team.
    • What items should I give my Pokemon? Because of the item clause, I can't use two of the same items.
    • What EV's should I give too my Pokemon? I've just put them on attack and sp. atk. Is that good, or not?
    • Do you have nickname's for Slowking, Cresselia and Muk? I'm not really content with the ones I have now...

    Please give your overall opinion too, because this is my first competitive team, and I'm not so sure I've done a good job. But I guess I have, because it's quite impressive.

    Thanks in advance!
    BartCiao
    Comments in bold.


    Well, you really don't have anything that can take over if Trick Room runs out, so only having 2 Trick Roomers won't do you much good at all. Maybe work on that. It seems like you're breeding these in-game, so replacing Pokemon probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but if you're looking for improving your team, you need to get more Trick Room and less set up.
    __________________
    Hi
      #3    
    Old January 29th, 2010 (4:08 AM). Edited January 29th, 2010 by BartCiao.
    BartCiao's Avatar
    BartCiao BartCiao is offline
    It has always been Pokemon :)
       
      Join Date: May 2009
      Location: The Netherlands
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 62
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AQUILINUS View Post
      Nicknames for:

      Slowking- PureWisdom/TheProdigy/ThornyCrown
      Cresselia- Lunarion/GleamingMoon/Eclipson
      Muk- Blobinator/ViralSlime/HazardouSubstance

      Hope you would like and use one of them to be the desired nickname of your choice!
      Well, the nicknames for Slowking are awesome! Lunaria is also a good option for Cresselia. The nicknames for Muk are not really my style, dunno...

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ooka View Post


      Comments in bold.


      Well, you really don't have anything that can take over if Trick Room runs out, so only having 2 Trick Roomers won't do you much good at all. Maybe work on that. It seems like you're breeding these in-game, so replacing Pokemon probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but if you're looking for improving your team, you need to get more Trick Room and less set up.
      Ok, thanks! I've already put the comments in bold. Maybe I'll learn Slowking Trick Room, but that doesn't sound very good to me, because Slowking isn't the right Pokemon to learn Trick Room. Any suggestions?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ooka View Post


      Comments in bold.


      Well, you really don't have anything that can take over if Trick Room runs out, so only having 2 Trick Roomers won't do you much good at all. Maybe work on that. It seems like you're breeding these in-game, so replacing Pokemon probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but if you're looking for improving your team, you need to get more Trick Room and less set up.
      BTW: I can switch my Pokemon, because I didn't start with building my team already. ANd I'm just doubting about Wi-Fi or ShoddyBattle.
      __________________
      "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

      Karen, Johto Elite Four member
        #4    
      Old January 29th, 2010 (2:16 PM).
      Ooka's Avatar
      Ooka Ooka is offline
      <3
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2007
      Location: Challenging The E4
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 2,612
      Well, you did see the Exeggutor set didn't you? I'd like to know your comments on that.
      __________________
      Hi
        #5    
      Old January 29th, 2010 (3:15 PM).
      Opposite Day's Avatar
      Opposite Day Opposite Day is offline
      too old for name changes
         
        Join Date: Jun 2008
        Location: ∞Rain town, Norway
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 974
        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Opposite Day
        Wait, you do realize that if you switch out, the stat boosts are lost, right?
        So you cannot just curse up with Muk, switch out to have him healed by Cress, and switch back expecting him to have the same stat boosts. If you do know this already (and you better should!), you should probably change your descriptions of the pokemon so that others won't misunderstand, and can help rate your team better.
        __________________
        +Anti: we were all noobs at some point
        +Anti: or in sims' case
        +Anti: still are noobs
        +Anti: his team looks like a salad
          #6    
        Old January 29th, 2010 (4:49 PM).
        Ooka's Avatar
        Ooka Ooka is offline
        <3
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Aug 2007
        Location: Challenging The E4
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 2,612
        Actually, his descriptions say that, and you're just interpreting wrong.

        He's saying, Curse, sweep, heal, curse sweep again, at least I'm pretty sure.
        __________________
        Hi
          #7    
        Old January 30th, 2010 (12:47 AM). Edited January 30th, 2010 by BartCiao.
        BartCiao's Avatar
        BartCiao BartCiao is offline
        It has always been Pokemon :)
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: The Netherlands
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 62
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ∞Opposite Day View Post
          Wait, you do realize that if you switch out, the stat boosts are lost, right?
          So you cannot just curse up with Muk, switch out to have him healed by Cress, and switch back expecting him to have the same stat boosts. If you do know this already (and you better should!), you should probably change your descriptions of the pokemon so that others won't misunderstand, and can help rate your team better.
          Are you serious?! Are stat boosts gone when you switch out? That's....painful. Well...Maybe I should just delete this thread, make a new team, and post it again? Or can I just edit it here?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ooka View Post
          Actually, his descriptions say that, and you're just interpreting wrong.

          He's saying, Curse, sweep, heal, curse sweep again, at least I'm pretty sure.
          No sorry, I didn't knew stat boosts are gone when you switch pokemon....What to do now? Cresselia still is useful, because it can still heal my Pokemon and give some stat boosts and Trick Room. But is there a better replace now? About the comment of too much set-up and too little Trick Room: I guess I'll swap Slowking's Calm Mind for Trick Room, and replace Muk for a 'Slow Special Sweeper @ Choice Specs'. Any suggestions for that one?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ooka View Post
          Well, you did see the Exeggutor set didn't you? I'd like to know your comments on that.
          No, I didn't see that Exeggutor walking around! I've found two useful sets for me. First I'll show them, then I'll give my comment on it. http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/exeggutor

          Focus Sash / Life Orb Brave / Quiet
          Moveset
          ~ Sleep Powder
          ~ Trick Room
          ~ Explosion
          ~ Psychic
          EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpA
          Another way to play around with field effects and fix up Exeggutor's poor Speed. Send something to sleep, set up Trick Room, then explode, hopefully taking out an opponent in the process and getting your slow powerhouse in for free. The STAB attacks in the last slot are pretty much filler, but you can use them to attack if the need arises. With a -Speed nature and 0 Speed IV, Exeggutor has a mere 103 Speed, making it "faster" than almost everything under Trick Room conditions.

          Focus Sash will let Exeggutor survive an attack so it can set up, while Life Orb gives Explosion and whichever STAB move you choose more power.


          Choice Specs Timid
          Moveset
          ~ Leaf Storm
          ~ Psychic
          ~ Hidden Power Fire
          ~ Explosion
          EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
          It is hard to switch in properly, but 125 Special Attack with Choice Specs will inflict pain. Leaf Storm does major damage, Psychic is for secondary STAB and Hidden Power Fire takes care of Steels and other Grass-types. Hidden Power Fire is optimal here, as it provides the best coverage alongside your STAB moves. Dragons all take heavy damage from Psychic (Salamence) or Leaf Storm (Kingdra), so Hidden Power Ice isn't required. Hidden Power Ground isn't as useful as Fire, since it won't hit Skarmory and Bronzong, nor will it OHKO Scizor and Forretress, but it will surprise the hell out of Heatran, who will easily wall all of Exeggutor's other attacks. Explosion in the last slot can be used to take out the opponent's special sponge, or some other troublesome opponent.


          Ok, here's my comment: the first set would be useful as a replacement of Slowking, but I like Slowking! But Exeguttor is better, because of you can easily set up Trick Room, without spilling valuable turns. The second set would be my perfect special sweeper, because it has resistance against fighting and grass, so that could replace Muk. Which one is better for my team, do you think?
          __________________
          "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

          Karen, Johto Elite Four member
            #8    
          Old January 30th, 2010 (10:06 AM).
          Ooka's Avatar
          Ooka Ooka is offline
          <3
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2007
          Location: Challenging The E4
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 2,612
          ......

          I mean, the exeggutor set that I listed in your post when I quoted it and said that my comments were in bold..... lol
          __________________
          Hi
            #9    
          Old January 31st, 2010 (5:05 AM).
          BartCiao's Avatar
          BartCiao BartCiao is offline
          It has always been Pokemon :)
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: The Netherlands
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 62
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ooka View Post
            ......

            I mean, the exeggutor set that I listed in your post when I quoted it and said that my comments were in bold..... lol
            Nevermind, I don't want to do competitive battling anymore... It just costs too much time, and I play Pokemon because it's fun, not to be the best. I also think that it is kinda sad for the Pokemon, because you just use them to become number 1. Like with breeding: you're just releasing the Pokemon that aren't good enough, while they really want to stay with you (at least, if you're a nice trainer). I don't know if you've seen the anime of DP, but there Paul (rival of Ash) does the same with his Pokemon: he catches three Starly and after that he releases two of them because they have worse moves! I mean, that's not what Pokemon are for!
            __________________
            "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

            Karen, Johto Elite Four member
              #10    
            Old January 31st, 2010 (10:17 AM).
            Dark Azelf's Avatar
            Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
            Probably hates you.
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jun 2007
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 7,146
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BartCiao View Post
            Nevermind, I don't want to do competitive battling anymore... It just costs too much time, and I play Pokemon because it's fun, not to be the best. I also think that it is kinda sad for the Pokemon, because you just use them to become number 1. Like with breeding: you're just releasing the Pokemon that aren't good enough, while they really want to stay with you (at least, if you're a nice trainer). I don't know if you've seen the anime of DP, but there Paul (rival of Ash) does the same with his Pokemon: he catches three Starly and after that he releases two of them because they have worse moves! I mean, that's not what Pokemon are for!
            ..............:/

            /facedesk
            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
             
            Quick Reply

            Sponsored Links
            Thread Tools

            Posting Rules
            You may not post new threads
            You may not post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts

            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is On
            HTML code is Off

            Forum Jump


            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:41 AM.