• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up? The roof? Raise it! XD

Pokemonmaster67

Pikachu, ftw~
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    Hey, as you might have guessed, i'm new here. Got any threads you wanna suggest to me I'd be glad to hear them. Holla. Add me.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hey there, welcome to PC.
    Hope you have a good time here, and make sure you read the Rules.
    Wouldn't want to see ya gettin' in trouble already. :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Depends on what you're here to do, really. If you're here to trade, then there are threads for that. If you're here for HG/SS, there are threads for that. If you're just here to chat, there are some pretty awesome threads for that too. Gotta be more specific with what you're lookin' for, my man. D:

Any who, we're always happy to have fresh meat new faces posting about the boards. Glad to have ya aboard, Pokémonmaster.

If it's friend requests you're looking for, how about starting up a few conversations with people? I know I don't just accept friend requests right out of the blue, and I'm sure a lot of people around here are the same way. Just some helpful advice.

See you around the boards, dude.

Pokemonmaster67

Pikachu, ftw~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    Thanks for the advice, Jordan and Lawrence. I lol'd at EP!K's sig. And I feel welcomed.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Alol your title made me laugh.
    We have a new PC comedian everyone please make way..

Welcome to the forums
    Have an epic time,
    And i'm sure with a little looking round you will find threads that suit your needs.
    See you around I guess?

Last edited:

Pokemonmaster67

Pikachu, ftw~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    Thanks. I am looking forward to hopefully becoming a regular here. Finally, a place where I can.. Do some fun stuff.

Back