• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That review volunteer thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I swear I will edit a new thread title when the only thing I call this is "that review volunteer thing".

So, in an effort to get more reviews into my section, I stole an idea from another forum. The idea is that people can volunteer to read other people's fics in a set amount of time, and post the reviews.

The time is a month, btw. All volunteers have a month to read/review whatever amount of fics they feel they can read in that amount of time.

It would be preferable if y'all read different fics. I don't want one fic getting the majority of reviews.

If anyone participates, just post in this thread with the titles of the fics you're going to read. That's it. Then, whenever your reviews are ready, post them in the fic's thread. Should be posted before the end of March, so before March 31 is over in whatever time zone y'all're in.

And, like, if there are any problems with this, let me know. Like if someone is being harassed to POST MY REVIEW PLZ all the time.

Questions can be directed to me because I know I am horrible at explaining anything.

gogogogo!

The Silver Prince

The Protector Reigns
    Years
    I will surely review when I think an interesting fic comes up. In my opinion, only two fics have been outstanding-
    1) The Legendarian Chronicles
    2) Who shot Brendan Birch?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    And this thread has been bumped.

Besides, those fics haven't been updated in quite a while. (Chibi Pika hasn't even been here in probably two years. Her fic hasn't been updated in that length of time either.) The purpose behind this thread was to have the stories on the front page get reviews, to make this section get some activity. Reading stories that can't get reviews because posting in them breaks the rules really isn't helpful.

And there have been plenty of great fics posted here. The Fanfiction Archive subforum is full of them, and there are others posted in the main forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back