• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old thread

Antoshi

Imagination Station
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Old, irrelevant post. 25char.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Try paragraphing. You have no idea how much it helps. ^_^; when using dialogues or moving onto something entirely different, it's best to use paragraph form or else I honestly get lost in there. XD The plotline in the beginning was rather interesting, and quite new..especially the last sentence of the first paragraph. Ooh...scary movie scene.

Latoshi's emotions and feelings you described were quite intriguing, as murder for fun isn't the most original thing I read, but it depends on how you write it. Like I said before, try paragraphing when a new subject arises. I like how you described the murder, like the last paragraph. Oh, this is like a scary movie but in Pokemon style. XD But still, only main thing I suggest are the paragraphs.

Other than that, nice job. ^_^

Back