• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nero's PKMN Trade Thread-Items, Giveaways & More!

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022

newtradeheader.png

Trade Status: BUSY
    (Whether I can trade right now or not)

THREAD NEWS: -Added new layout - what do you guys think? -Added new Trophy Case section check it out! -There will be a new giveaway coming very soon! - I am looking for Pokémon (prefer shiny) with excellent IV's (or possibly someone to breed shiny Pokémon with good IV's and specific natures - If you can do this I will reward you generously - PM me about it!

*Please read new rule regarding
    [alink id="Cloning"]cloning[/alink id]* <- Click it

[A ID]Top[/A ID]

Navigation

[alink id="GeneralRules"]General Rules[/alink id]
    [alink id="TC"]*Trophy Case*[/alink id]
    [alink id="Events"]Events[/alink id]
    [alink id="Shiny"]Shiny[/alink id]
    [alink id="Legendary"]Legendary[/alink id]
    [alink id="SL"]Shiny Legendary[/alink id]
    [alink id="EVD"]EV'd Pokémon[/alink id]
    [alink id="Breeding"]Breedable/UT[/alink id]

[alink id="Giveaways"]Giveaways[/alink id]
    [alink id="Services"]Services[/alink id]

[alink id="Items"]Items[/alink id]

[alink id="MyWants"]My Wants[/alink id]

[alink id="Pending"]Pending Trades[/alink id]
    [alink id="BL"]*BLACKLIST*[/alink id]

Welcome to my shop.

I have opened this shop to expand my collection of Pokémon, and to get Pokémon I would not normally be able to get. I have a small collection of shiny Pokémon some Legendaries and a few Event Pokémon. I have started RNG'ing shiny Pokémon so please check back as my shiny collection grows. I have also recently started collecting EV'd Pokémon, and have added an EV'd section to the thread. I have also started EVing Pokémon myself. Please keep checking back as I update my stock of Pokémon.

Please enjoy your stay!

Please Note, my newest Pokémon will always be added to the bottom of each section

My Friend Codes:
    Always use my Platinum one unless told otherwise:

Platinum: 2579-5674-2769

Soul Silver: 0904-5090-5440

[A ID]GeneralRules[/A ID]
    GENERAL RULES:

1. Please don't trade me hacks. None of my Pokémon are hacks (that I'm aware of) and I would like to keep it that way. I do however clone my Pokémon, if you don't like it, please move on. I may check the summary of your Pokémon during a trade, so please bear with me if I do.

2. I live in Australia, and my time zone is +10, please be aware I may not be online the same time as you much of the time, I also have a life and a job so I may not be avaliable all the time. I mainly trade Tuesdays (from about 6PM Monday Los Angeles Time, to give you a rough idea) and 9PM-10PM (around the time this post was originally made to give you an idea) every night. If i'm online, and the trade status says avaliable, I'm free to trade.

3. I will breed/clone/redistribute the Pokémon you trade to me. You have my permission to do the same to mine, as I don't believe (like some other trade threads) that you can control whether people redistribute your pokémon.

4. I refuse to wait in Wi-Fi for more than 10 mins after we agree to trade/you tell me you're heading to Wi-Fi. After 10 minutes, I leave.

5. Please DO NOT send me trade offers through PM and VM, this is both annoying and hard to keep up with. Please keep the offers in this thread. If you PM or VM offering a trade etc. you will be ignored!

6. Do not ask to have me 'advertise' your thread in mine as I will ignore you, also do not beg for free Pokémon, this is annoying and pathetic.

7. Please take note of the trade status above, if it says busy do not ask to trade! I will either PM you when I'm free or you can contact me if the status says available. You can, however negotiate trades and offer trades etc. regardless of the status, I just can't trade at that moment.

8. If one of use are unable to trade after striking a deal, the trade will be added to my pending trades list, so you know it's still happening and so I can keep track of them.

9. I reserve the right to cancel a pending trade at ANYTIME!

[A ID]Cloning[/A ID]10. Regarding cloning - Do not negotiate a trade with me and then request that I clone and return a copy of your Pokémon. Offering cloning services is against the Pokécommunity rules, and so I feel that requesting it in my thread is too.

11. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME:
    11.a - Please ask all questions about my Pokémon (i.e. is it untrained, moveset etc.) before a trade. If you get to the trade and then realise you don't want the Pokémon you are a time waster and will probably end up on my BlackList!!

11.b - Have your Friend Code in your sig or in plain sight in your post. I will not go searching/asking for your Friend Code.

12. Please be patient, friendly and say thank you after a trade.

***If you break one or more of these rules I will more than likely ignore you and cancel our trade.***

[alink id="Top"]Top of Page[/alink id]

[A ID]TC[/A ID]
    Trophy Case:

My most valued and rare Pokémon will be listed here -
    I do not trade them away easily.

350.png

EV'd Shiny FLAWLESS Milotic
    Modest
    332/140/194/328/349/198
    EVs: Unknown
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Mirror Coat
    ***CONFIRMED LEGIT BY ~RNC~***

EV'd Shiny Miltank
    Impish @Leftovers
    394/196/332/98/157/244
    EVs: 224 Def / 252 HP / 32 Spe

IVs: 31/31/31/24/12/31
    Body Slam
    Heal Bell
    Milk Drink
    Stealth Rock

EV'd Shiny Yanmega
    Modest @Focus Sash
    313/169/235/363/147/262
    EVs: 104 Def / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
    Protect
    Bug Buzz
    Air Slash
    Hidden Power

EV'd Shiny FLAWLESS Scizor
    Adamant
    NN: Protential
    316/394/236/131/225/166
    EVs: 142 HP, 252 Att, 116 SpD

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Brick Break
    X-Scissor
    Roost
    Swords Dance

***CONFIRMED LEGIT BY ~RNC~***

[A ID]Events[/A ID]
    Events

Spoiler:

[A ID]Shiny[/A ID]
    Shiny

Spoiler:

[A ID]Legendary[/A ID]
    Legendary

Spoiler:

[A ID]SL[/A ID]
    Shiny Legendary

Spoiler:

[A ID]EVD[/A ID]
    EV'd Pokemon:

>See the Trophy Case for my Elite EV'd Pokémon<
    Spoiler:

[A ID]Breeding[/A ID]

Breedable Pokémon:

Please note I do not constantly update this list, I have alot more breedable Pokémon than that's listed here, just ask if I've got it, chances are I probably do

Spoiler:

[A ID]Services[/A ID]

Free Services:

Please PM or VM me about these services

- PKRS Spread

- IV Checking

-Rare Candy Training (see form below)
    Spoiler:

- I can also attach a Masterball, any TM or any item listed below to a (non-giveaway) Pokémon I am trading you, just ask =)

[A ID]Items[/A ID]
    Items:

Spoiler:

[A ID]Giveaways[/A ID]
    Giveaways:

*Please note all Pending Giveaway trades are only valid until I run the next giveaway*

New Giveaway
    Spoiler:

Pending Re-Opening Giveaway Trades:
    Spoiler:

[A ID]MyWants[/A ID]
    Pokémon Wants:

***GOOD IV'd POKéMON***
    (or possibly someone to breed for IV's for me)

*SELECT* EV'd Pokémon

Shiny Pokémon I don't have

Legendaries I don't have

*SELECT* UT Events

Specific Wants:

Spoiler:

Item Wants:

Spoiler:

[A ID]Pending[/A ID]
    Pending Trades:

Ensiger - Shiny UT Duskull for Shiny EV'd Swampert

Pending (Breeding) Pokémon Trades:

[A ID]BL[/A ID]
    Blacklist:
    .Batzarro. - Rude, told me one of his trade rules AFTER we had negotiated a trade, and then said he "forgot" to add the rule to his thread. Would not recommend trading with this person.

Credits:
    ~RNC~ - some Shiny Legendaries and some shinies come from her and her awesome trade thread
    JoshK_Bra - Breeding some shiny RNG Pokémon and EVing some of my pokes
    Mistress Rose - Awesome trade thread, used to have an awesome shiny giveaway
    Sam_ - Some EV'd Shiny pokes - look out for his trade thread coming soon
    Droidz - Some EV'd Shiny pokes

Last edited:

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • Sure
    Name: Paul
    Friend code:1419 5481 9216
    only a few more minutes
    putting pokes in party
    sorry about the wait

If you give me like 30 minutes i'll hatch chickotita and cydaquil and a bagon. plus i breed a spiritomb and feebasr.

Last edited:
    Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    ok. I will have to go soon, but I should be able to stay on for another 30mins or so. Do you just want junk for the chikorita, cyndaquil, bagon, spritomb and feebas? feel free to pick anything else off my list. Thanks very much for your Pokémon. Just send me a PM when you're ready.

Years
  • I'd like one of each of the Kanto Starters. I can offer you eggs or just hatched Johto Starters.

I see Totodile is scratched off, in that case, I can offer you an Octillery, that's on the list as well, isn't it?

Back