• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help on ffx

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I beat him fairly easily with a few Holy attacks from Yuna, I think. =X

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...okay, then why are you having a problem with him? o_O;

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    It's easy...... just beat your Aeons(mine were weak, so it was easy) and battle Yu-Yevon, he's pretty weak, use holy, and the only prob is he got maxed out hp!

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • Yu Yevon? Isn't he the last boss in the game? You know where EVERYONE has auto-life on constantly. So it's impossible to lose! All I did was cast reflect on him (so his heals are reflected to me) and attacked away using physical damage.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • DayDreamer said:
    Yu Yevon? Isn't he the last boss in the game? You know where EVERYONE has auto-life on constantly. So it's impossible to lose! All I did was cast reflect on him (so his heals are reflected to me) and attacked away using physical damage.
    I did that too. Untill Abby said she read somewhere that you could make Yu Yevon a Zombie and then all you have to do is Full-Life and it's done.

But Latioscatcher says he beats Yojimbo and then he comes back (I never heard of anything like this happening on FFX).

Back