• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Two Great Trainers Join Together

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    WELCOME TO OUR SHOP
    Jolteon-sig1.jpg

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium Thread . Click On the name to go to his shop. The reason why I have put this link in my trade shop is because elheroroscuro was nice enough to put our treade thread in his Spotlight , Trading Thread of the Week. .Batzarro. and I really appreciated this. So again Thank you elheroroscuro!
    RULES ;
    Spoiler:

TRAINER INFO

Spoiler:

SUMMARY
    Spoiler:

OVER-USED POKEMON

Spoiler:

UNDER-USED POKEMON

Spoiler:

NEVER-USED POKEMON

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Open for Buisness :) .

I asked mod to change the title. But hes not on soooo it will have to do for now !

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • yay first post!!

@ .Batzarro.

is this pokemon female and hp type fire?

Roserade Lv.100
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Timid
    Stats: 261/132/146/348/247/305
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Sleep Powder, Toxic Spikes, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power

Ps nice thread both of you :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Batzarro

CMT for-

shiny Roserade, shiny latias (do you know what the ev's are?), shiny miltank,

Years
  • Am interested in these.

Nidoran (Male, shiny, Adamant)
    Ambipom (Shiny)
    Shuckle (shiny)
    Jirachi (Modest, Flawless)
    Togekiss (Shiny)

Nidoran, Ambipom (if female), and Shuckle are the ones I'd like most. Could you nickname any of them.? I'll check if I can figure out those EVs on Latias for you.

I'd also like to mention that I've been EVing Poke for a long while and wouldn't mind doing a few EVs for you for some Poke. =P

EDIT: Latias has 252 in HP but I can't seem to figure out the other EVs, sorry. =/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    I can nickname nidoran, togekiss, shuckle. And that would be awesome if you could help me with some ev'ing!

Years
  • Awesome, that works perfectly. You'd need someone to clone those Poke though, right.? I'd need someone to clone my Poke as well. Portgas can clone right now if you can trade.

Let me know what you'd like EV'd also by message or just post here. I can have it done as late as tomorrow or as soon as two hours. =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    I'd prefer to trade tomorrow as its late here (12am) and I am cramming for a physics test right now...

Also, did you have anything in mind as far as nicknames you wanted...?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Portgas D. Ace I want your EV'd timid azelf
    i can breed pokemon with nice IV, and i got 2 shinies pokemon from breed for trade:
    shiny brave mudkip egg moves: curse
    shiny Timid hoppip egg moves: reflect & encore.
    if do you want one from my shinies or want IV breed pokemon just tell me.

Years
  • @.Batzarro. Would you be interested in any of the following?
    Bold Suicune EV's- 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp.atk
    Timid Jirachi UT
    Modest Zapdos EV's- Unsure at the moment but it looks like 252 HP and a combination of Sp.def and Sp.Atk. I'll get them checked later.

If you need the IV's I could provide those for you, they're all very good. ^^

Back