• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have any of you got the shiny leaf?

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Have any of you got the shiny leaf? I got 2 just then, one for my crobat and one for my typholosion. I got both of them on route 3 coz they are the same nature. XD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I had the leaf crown but i just restarted I dont have anything now

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hints on Shiny Leaf

I've just gotten two in a row and this is my first time trying to get them. One thing I noticed is right before I got it, talking to my Pokemon it said, "__ is pulling at the grass." If you don't move talk to them again and you should get one. Be sure to look here to: https://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/shinyleaf.shtml

darkrai si

Scizor Uzer
    Years
    Heh. Alright I'll have to check it out. Thing is I'm at work and can't access Serebii.net from here. They've blocked it, but for some reason Forum sites are accessable. I'll try to get it up on my phone. =)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Well I've got my third! I want all of my part pokemon to have one. Just two more. Ampharos got paralyzed and wasn't cooperating :(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Merged your thread, Hints on Shiny Leaf here as it revolves are the same topic and is better fitted as one.

As for myself, I have yet to earn my first Shiny Lead in the game on any of my Pokémon. It's not something I'm searching for, but it'll be cool to have one. Plus an extra star on the trainer card is always nice to have.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I got one three minuteas ago ... :D :D

My Pidgeotto kept saying : "Flypeak is pointing? at the ground " . I read about it and the next second I had it :P .

It's just a ROM tho' . I won't go hard :o .

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I just got all 5 in about 15 minutes XD Just stand in the same place and keep talking to your pokemon till you get it

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My Butterfree got one the other day (on Route 32 or the northern part of 33, I'm not sure which). I'm hoping to get some for my other Pokemon soon.

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Ooh... Shiny Leaves...

Shiny Leaves, one of the new things that have been implemented into Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver.
    The Shiny Leaf itself is a item that your first Pokemon picks up and is placed on your Pokemon (kind of like ribbons). This item is quite rare and difficult to find but, some people do find it!
    Share your views, comments or occurences of the Shiny Leaf on this Thread.

Back