• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you be catching any of the Surfing- or Flying-Pikachu in the Yellow Forest?

Which Pikachu do you think you'll be aiming to catch?

• Flying Pikachu

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Normal, non-Flying, non-Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • None. Don't intend to get the course.

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
    From April 1 to April 30, the Yellow Forest Pokewalker course will be available on wifi to recieve, where only Pikachu can be found. Some of the rarer Pikachu have the moves Fly and Surf, and there are also some Light Balls to be found. Does anyone think they'll be adding one of these Pikachu to their team?
    [jq]The Pokemon Yellow Forest Route is now available through Mystery Gift. Here's how you can get it.

1. Start up Your Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver game
    2. Go to Mystery Gift
    3. Go to Receive Gift
    4. Go to Via Wi-Fi Connection
    5. You should now have received the Yellow Forest Route
    6. Go into the game, and go to the nearest Pokemon Mart
    7. Talk to the man in the green suit
    8. SAVE (This is important)
    Now, when you go to select the PokeWalker Route to go on, you should be able to choose Yellow Forest.[/jq]

Last edited by a moderator:

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
    Well there's several types of Pikachu available here:

Normal LV10 Male Pikachu: 0 steps needed (VeryCommon), knows Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, carries TinyMushroom

Normal LV10 Female Pikachu: 0 steps needed (VeryCommon), knows Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, carries Oran Berry

Normal LV13 Male Pikachu: 2000 steps needed (Rare), knows Flail, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, carries Leppa Berry

Normal LV12 Female Pikachu: 5000 steps needed (Very Rare), knows Volt Tackle, Fake Out, Thundershock, Growl, carries Sitrus Berry

Flying LV15 Male Pikachu: 10,000 steps needed (Very Rare), knows Fly, Thunder, Growl, Tail Whip, carries Shuca Berry

Surfing LV14 Female Pikachu: 9500 steps needed (Very Rare), knows Surf, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, carries a Lum Berry

-info taken from https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yellow_Forest_(Pok%C3%A9walker_area)

Last edited:

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    lol why would you NOT want a flying pikachu too bad you cant get a flying and surfing and volt tackling one

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I will but it will be c\hard as the walker doesnt tell you which pikachu your facing when you fight...so every 3 pokemon ill put them in the pc and hope for the best.,.i do know the ! thing on the courses...

1st Single ! is Group C
    2nd Single ! is Group C/B
    Double !! is Group B/A
    Triple !!! is Group A

so with that logic...

! is 0% chance of Special Pikachu
    2nd ! is 25% chance of Special Pikachu
    !! is 50% chance of Special Pikachu
    !!! is 50% chance of Special Pikachu

PS Cant wait to see when you got the Pikachu in lead and use Surf it will jump into the water (lol) and use Fly and it will jump into the air (rofl)

lol why would you NOT want a flying pikachu too bad you cant get a flying and surfing and volt tackling one

I think you could if your a master breeder

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    They really don't want anyody to have a male Surfing Pikachu, do they? I'm sorry, as much as I love Pikachu, I find the heart-shaped female tail to be catastrophically ugly.

I'll still probably get both a flying and surfing Pika though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Def aiming for a flying Pikachu, my Feraligatr already knows surf so it doesnt make sense to try to aim for another surf. Plus i have a lvl 15 pidgeotto on my team thats only there because it knows how to fly, its pretty much just a placeholder for pikachu.

Esmas

General
    Years
    You should have an option on the poll to get both xD; Yeah, so... I'll be getting both :3

I can't believe how incredibly awesome it is to get a Surfing and Flying Pikachu.

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    Both!! Done deal!! I mean, if you can get them both, why make yourself choose. It's not like having to choose a girlfriend or boyfriend. Lol!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I want a Male Surfing Pikachu. >.<
    But yes, I'll be catching them.
    I want the Amity-Something event course. =P

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I hope to catch both, eventually. I'd probably use a flying one over a surfing one in my party.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Ohh , cool ! :D On the 17th of April , I'll have full WiFi acces at my dad's .

F'course my horse ! :) I'll get both ! Whaddya expect , huh ? *runs around the house after bees with PokeWalker on the belt*

Back