• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCV's IV Breeding Emporium & Other Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years

I. I only IV breed one pokemon per order. Do not ask for a breeding job once all slots are filled, wait your turn.
    II. I will EV train a maximum of three pokemon at a time. Do not ask me to train if all slots are taken.
    III. Do not PM/VM me, unless I specifically tell you too.
    IV. Have Fun!!

Table of Contents

I. Friend Codes
    II. Trophy Case
    III. IV Breeding
    IV. EV Training
    V. Current Orders
    VI. Giveaways
    VII. List of Giveaway Pokemon

I. Friend Codes-

Heart Gold: 2407-7383-3045
    Use this for IV breeding and EV training.

Platinum: 1161-9005-4149
    Use this for Giveaways.

II.Trophy Case

Here you can find some of my best IV'ed pokemon, including some of my own. All of these pokemon are NFT!!!

Rotom
    OT - Fus!on
    31/ 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Double Team, Thundershock, Confuse Ray, ----

Pichu
    OT- SPR2010
    31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Volt Tackle, Endure, Charge, Endeavor

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    III. IV Breeding Requests- OPEN

I only breed a collection of certain pokemon. Hopefully, as my collection grows I will be able to offer more. So far I can 98% guarantee 31 in two IVs. If you want a specific Hidden Power, I will attempt it, particulary if you are a regular customer, but this will cost more. I will also breed for certain egg moves, depending on what you want. My price for this service is one IV'ed pokemon not listed below. If you are requesting a Hidden Power, it will cost more. To request, fill out the form at the bottom of this post.

Currently Breedable-

Tyrogue, Taillow, Dratini, Larvitar, Riolu, Eevee, Chimchar, Rotom, Bulbasuar, Machop, Horsea, Bagon, Pichu, Cyndaquil, Elekid, Magikarp, Smeargle, Phione, Growlithe, Gible, Magnemite, Togepi, Totodile, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Trapinch.

Request Form

Pokemon :
    Two best IVs :
    Hidden Power :
    Egg Move(s) :
    Offering in exchange :

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    IV. EV Training CLOSED
    I will EV train three pokemon at a time for you. In exchange, if I like what you are giving me to train, I will keep a copy. Otherwise, this service is free. Please however, do not ask me to EV train a Bidoof.....

EV Training Form

Pokemon(s) :
    EV(s) :

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    V. Current Orders:

IV Breeding
    (2 orders maximum.)

1. Hidden Power Ground Venonat for Sacred Mikey

EV Training
    (2 orders maximum)

VI. Giveaways!!! CLOSED

Of course, when breeding, I end up with a lot of pokemon that I don't need. As such, on Saturdays and Sundays, you can request up to three pokemon from the list in the next post. How this works-

I. Request your pokemon.
    II. I come and trade them with you.
    III. Post here thanking me so I can get to the next person.

IV. Do not post here when I'm not ready, if you do I will blacklist you.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Giveaway Pokemon

Currently Available
    -------------------------------------------------------

Chikorita, Riolu, Togepi, Eevee, Feebass, Cyndaquil, Graveler, Zubat, Charmander, Baltoy, Squirtle, Venusuar, Dratini, Caterpie, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Gligar (Shiny ^^,) Shinx (Shiny ^^)

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Could I have that Shiny Gligar giveaway Poke O:

sorry if I posted too early...

Of course, when breeding, I end up with a lot of pokemon that I don't need. As such, on Saturdays and Sundays, you can request up to three pokemon from the list in the next post. How this works-
    Do read people...please.
    Its not that hard, so there is no excuse.
    Next person who asks on the wrong day will be temp. banned.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    well since ur doing iv breeding ill renew my previous offer

venonat
    special atk and speed ivs
    hidden power rock 55-70 (ill be alot more lenient this time XD)
    no egg move unless theres one ud reccommend as i do not have serebii to check the egg moves on it
    and a bold shiny suicune and a jolly dragon dance tropius if this peaks ur interest ^_^

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Alright...
    Though, you failed to read the rules..Venonat is not listed as one of the pokemon I will IV breed. However, putting that aside..I'll do it for you.

AND ONLY FOR HIM PEOPLE. You see, being on my good side has advantages.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    ugh i rly need to start reading
    but how in the crap did i get on ur good side?

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    I would like a male Eevee, but with 4 IV's and a egg-move, I don't know if you breed that many Ivs or if I have something worthing it in your opinion.

Pokemon : Eevee (male)
    IVs : 31 in HP, Attack, Defense and Special Defense
    Hidden Power : doesn't matter
    Egg Move(s) : Curse
    Offering in exchange : Well, I don't know what you are looking for (see the thread in my signature if you find something you like). I don't have shinies, but I have some events and some legends with good IVs, as well as some natured Dittos with 31 in a stat (but just one) not visible in my thread. Apart from that, as you say in the IV section, I have a Tauros with 31 Iv in Speed and 29-30 in Attack, don't know if it is enough. I have to search my pokémon as I didn't Iv breed before, I may have ones with 31 Evs.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I request for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! *pinky to lip* xD

Good luck on your thread, and if you ever need an assistant with Ev Training feel free to ask!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back