Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old August 5th, 2011 (3:07 AM).
~DarkAchu~'s Avatar
~DarkAchu~ ~DarkAchu~ is offline
Shady Character Lurking Around
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Southampton
    Gender:
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 513
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
    Ahah, it's probably the 'formal' aspect xD
    And yup, it's Oak; most characters appear in the game, even if it's just as cameos. Very spoiler-ish. :3



    Alright, thanks! We're using all 4 gens plus several Fakemon, if you want to edit your team xD

    Ok Edited, I was thinking about that dark type on the first post but decided not to be too greedy lol.
    __________________
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
    HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
    White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
    X: 4597-0519-6286

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old August 5th, 2011 (10:01 AM). Edited August 5th, 2011 by MajorLeagueGamer.
    MajorLeagueGamer's Avatar
    MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2009
      Location: New York
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 142
      I'll enter too.

      Trainer Name: Ichigo
      Gym Type: Ghost
      Sentence(s) for meeting eyes: The spirits are telling me that I am guaranteed a victory.
      Sentence(s) for defeat: What this? How could the spirits have been wrong?
      Sentence(s) after defeat: Hmm, it seems I need to train more and get reconnected with the spirits. Anyway, that battle was intense! Congratulations on your victory, you and your pokemon deserved it.
      Pokemon Team: Gengar lv 45, Drifblim lv 47, Dusknoir lv 48, Mismagius lv 49, Chandelure lv 50, Golurk lv 50
      __________________
      This signature has been disabled.
      Exceeds signature height limit.
      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
        #128    
      Old August 6th, 2011 (2:24 PM).
      D. Lawride's Avatar
      D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
      Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
         
        Join Date: Jul 2009
        Location: Lusolandia
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 578
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~DarkAchu~ View Post
        Ok Edited, I was thinking about that dark type on the first post but decided not to be too greedy lol.
        Ahah, no problem at all if you want to use it in the team xD

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
        I'll enter too.

        Trainer Name: Ichigo
        Gym Type: Ghost
        Sentence(s) for meeting eyes: The spirits are telling me that I am guaranteed a victory.
        Sentence(s) for defeat: What this? How could the spirits have been wrong?
        Sentence(s) after defeat: Hmm, it seems I need to train more and get reconnected with the spirits. Anyway, that battle was intense! Congratulations on your victory, you and your pokemon deserved it.
        Pokemon Team: Gengar lv 45, Drifblim lv 47, Dusknoir lv 48, Mismagius lv 49, Chandelure lv 50, Golurk lv 50
        Alright then, I'll add this to my list as well.

        I've also released on dA the maps of the two current 'test chambers' created to test the mechanics; the first one was seen in the footage, but the second one is new and works with the concept of portals already (as did Red and blue many years ago).

        Test Chamber 01


        Test Chamber 02


        Some of the tiles are mine, the others are by Aamelo on deviantArt. Hope you like them! :D
        __________________
          #129    
        Old August 6th, 2011 (2:45 PM).
        herojelly's Avatar
        herojelly herojelly is offline
        PMD Puzzle!
           
          Join Date: Feb 2008
          Location: California
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 357
          Those tiles look so boss! Pretty amazing game IMO.
            #130    
          Old August 7th, 2011 (7:32 AM).
          Manio's Avatar
          Manio Manio is offline
          Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Canada
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 144
            Totally didn't expect to see some Portal related content. I am so supporting this now.
            __________________



              #131    
            Old August 22nd, 2011 (3:18 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2011 by natty.
            natty's Avatar
            natty natty is offline
            Pokemonz No0b
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 7
              Trainer Name: Arion
              Gym Type: Water
              One/Two Sentences for meeting eyes: Welcome trainer, are you ready to be defeated by the Pokemon of the deep?
              One Sentence for defeat: How could you beat me?!
              One/Two Sentences for speaking after being defeated: You are a strong trainer. I hope we battle again after I have trained some more.
              Pokémon in the Team and their Level: Lumineon Lvl 25 Octillery lvl 26, Wartortle Lvl 28


              Also, have you had any luck trying to fix the battle glitching problem with the demo?


              Also this seems really good and the fakemon look great. Keep up the good work
              __________________
                #132    
              Old August 22nd, 2011 (4:39 AM).
              D. Lawride's Avatar
              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Location: Lusolandia
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 578
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by natty View Post
                Trainer Name: Arion
                Gym Type: Water
                One/Two Sentences for meeting eyes: Welcome trainer, are you ready to be defeated by the Pokemon of the deep?
                One Sentence for defeat: How could you beat me?!
                One/Two Sentences for speaking after being defeated: You are a strong trainer. I hope we battle again after I have trained some more.
                Pokémon in the Team and their Level: Lumineon Lvl 25 Octillery lvl 26, Wartortle Lvl 28


                Also, have you had any luck trying to fix the battle glitching problem with the demo?


                Also this seems really good and the fakemon look great. Keep up the good work
                Alright, thanks! I've added these to the list.

                And yup, it's fixed; there's already a new version in beta testing stages, I'm just waiting for them to finish before releasing it.

                Thanks!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Manio View Post
                Totally didn't expect to see some Portal related content. I am so supporting this now.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
                Those tiles look so boss! Pretty amazing game IMO.
                I suppose nobody did xD
                Thanks :D
                __________________
                  #133    
                Old August 22nd, 2011 (5:50 AM).
                naruck23's Avatar
                naruck23 naruck23 is offline
                Plague
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2009
                  Location: Atmosphere
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 27
                  Trainer Name: Stelio
                  Gym Type: Steel
                  One/Two Sentences for meeting eyes: Hello Trainer, seen from your badges, you have a heart made of steel, this will be interesting!
                  One Sentence for defeat: Ah! After all you can break my steel heart!
                  One/Two Sentences for speaking after being defeated: He... One day we shall meet again, but don't expect my heart to be very sensitive that day!
                  Pokémon in the Team and their Level: Aron Lvl 24 Aron Lvl 24 Lairon Lvl 29 Sheldon lvl 27
                    #134    
                  Old August 22nd, 2011 (1:58 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2011 by natty.
                  natty's Avatar
                  natty natty is offline
                  Pokemonz No0b
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 7
                    Cool. Can't wait. It looks good even though it dosnt work yet. I want to play it some more

                    Also, I suggest a hawiian surfer looking sprite for Arion

                    And is there a list of all the fakemon or the Pokedex?
                    __________________
                      #135    
                    Old August 23rd, 2011 (5:35 AM).
                    D. Lawride's Avatar
                    D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                    Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                      Location: Lusolandia
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 578
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by naruck23 View Post
                      Trainer Name: Stelio
                      Gym Type: Steel
                      One/Two Sentences for meeting eyes: Hello Trainer, seen from your badges, you have a heart made of steel, this will be interesting!
                      One Sentence for defeat: Ah! After all you can break my steel heart!
                      One/Two Sentences for speaking after being defeated: He... One day we shall meet again, but don't expect my heart to be very sensitive that day!
                      Pokémon in the Team and their Level: Aron Lvl 24 Aron Lvl 24 Lairon Lvl 29 Sheldon lvl 27
                      Thanks, I've also added you to the list :D

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by natty View Post
                      Cool. Can't wait. It looks good even though it dosnt work yet. I want to play it some more

                      Also, I suggest a hawiian surfer looking sprite for Arion

                      And is there a list of all the fakemon or the Pokedex?
                      Well, currently, all 4 generations will be available. We'll be dividing them between the extra and the main region, so yeah xD

                      About the Fakemon, you can find them here: Fakedex

                      On the sprite, we'll see what we can find xD
                      __________________
                        #136    
                      Old August 23rd, 2011 (6:05 AM). Edited August 23rd, 2011 by natty.
                      natty's Avatar
                      natty natty is offline
                      Pokemonz No0b
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 7
                        Oh thanks

                        Like I said, I'm looking forward to see this done.
                        __________________
                          #137    
                        Old August 24th, 2011 (7:42 AM).
                        GAOlivier's Avatar
                        GAOlivier GAOlivier is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 47
                          Oh, HEck yeah. Good to see this here, Don.
                          I hope my idea of the underwaterscooter will be a hit
                          You know I think the game looks great, so I don't really need to say it again here
                          __________________

                            #138    
                          Old September 10th, 2011 (4:15 PM).
                          naruck23's Avatar
                          naruck23 naruck23 is offline
                          Plague
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2009
                            Location: Atmosphere
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 27
                            If you are adding rematches I wanted you to apoint his rematch team. I have seen that Cobalion is appointed with heart of steel making a very good point on this gym's leader likes.So I wanted this team.

                            Pokémon in the Team and their Level: Bastiodon LVL 76 Aggron Lvl 74 Cobalion Lvl 80 Brozong Lvl 74 Steelix Lvl 74 Scizor Lvl 76
                              #139    
                            Old September 17th, 2011 (11:51 AM).
                            phantom berzerker's Avatar
                            phantom berzerker phantom berzerker is offline
                            INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2011
                              Location: The Comfy Chair
                              Age: 19
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 20
                              I keep getting an 'interpreter' runtime error, what should I do?
                              __________________

                                #140    
                              Old September 17th, 2011 (5:24 PM).
                              D. Lawride's Avatar
                              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                Location: Lusolandia
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 578
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by naruck23 View Post
                                If you are adding rematches I wanted you to apoint his rematch team. I have seen that Cobalion is appointed with heart of steel making a very good point on this gym's leader likes.So I wanted this team.

                                Pokémon in the Team and their Level: Bastiodon LVL 76 Aggron Lvl 74 Cobalion Lvl 80 Brozong Lvl 74 Steelix Lvl 74 Scizor Lvl 76
                                I'll still have to get back to you on that xD

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by phantom berzerker View Post
                                I keep getting an 'interpreter' runtime error, what should I do?
                                Well, if you can wait a couple of days, maybe less, I will releasing a new demo, hopefully with these errors corrected. No errors have been spotted so far, so it's a good sign.
                                __________________
                                  #141    
                                Old September 18th, 2011 (1:20 AM).
                                Jalern Jalern is offline
                                Yog-Sothoth
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                                  Location: Australia
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  When i go to victala gates or whatever there called, a guy says he has revolutionary science and then nothing happens, player is frozen. Is this a glitch or part of demo?
                                    #142    
                                  Old September 18th, 2011 (4:00 AM).
                                  7pathsofpain 7pathsofpain is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 11
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                                    Well, if you can wait a couple of days, maybe less, I will releasing a new demo, hopefully with these errors corrected. No errors have been spotted so far, so it's a good sign.
                                    Nice, can't wait for the new demo, i was and still am waiting patiently becuz of the battle glitch. Am still checking on the progress on these games so much potential. Imo games like these are better then the official games..
                                      #143    
                                    Old September 18th, 2011 (4:10 AM).
                                    D. Lawride's Avatar
                                    D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                    Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                                      Location: Lusolandia
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 578
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Jalern View Post
                                      When i go to victala gates or whatever there called, a guy says he has revolutionary science and then nothing happens, player is frozen. Is this a glitch or part of demo?
                                      It's a glitch, which I've already corrected in the aforementioned demo to be released very soon.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by 7pathsofpain View Post
                                      Nice, can't wait for the new demo, i was and still am waiting patiently becuz of the battle glitch. Am still checking on the progress on these games so much potential. Imo games like these are better then the official games..
                                      Thanks, it's good to know we haven't lost that trust! :D
                                      And yes, according to what I've seen, we've managed to correct that little-yet-killer bug of the battles.
                                      __________________
                                        #144    
                                      Old September 23rd, 2011 (5:40 AM).
                                      D. Lawride's Avatar
                                      D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                      Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                                        Location: Lusolandia
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 578
                                        NIGHTMARE RELEASE
                                        VERSION 1.5

                                        Download Link

                                        After the troubled releases of V1.3 and V1.4 and some extensive attempts to correct the errors, we think we have finally managed to correct almost all of the severe bugs in Pokémon Nightmare, resulting in the 1.5 release. I can't guarantee that the incompatibility verified in previous releases has been fixed, but I'm pretty confident it has in most cases from the good results of the beta testing phase.

                                        For any doubts you may have, consult the Read Me .txt file.

                                        As for extras from the original releases, we have:

                                        Luminos, the dream world, has been added. You can access one of its areas after clearing the Victala Gym.
                                        The PBC Testing Chambers, have been added. You can access a Test Chamber somewhere in Caitla Port.
                                        The Golden Grove is now accessible.

                                        IMPORTANT!

                                        For best results, place the 'Graphics' folder, found in the 'IF' folder, in the game's main folder. This should allow the Windowskins to be enabled again.
                                        __________________
                                          #145    
                                        Old September 23rd, 2011 (5:48 AM).
                                        7pathsofpain 7pathsofpain is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 11
                                          First.

                                          Woooo! nice to finally have a playable demo, really tired atm gonna try it tomorrow. So what gym does this demo stop at??
                                            #146    
                                          Old September 23rd, 2011 (5:50 AM).
                                          D. Lawride's Avatar
                                          D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                          Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                                            Location: Lusolandia
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 578
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by 7pathsofpain View Post
                                            First.

                                            Woooo! nice to finally have a playable demo, really tired atm gonna try it tomorrow. So what gym does this demo stop at??
                                            It's not oriented by Gyms (especially since there's only one Gym available to challenge at all for now), but it stops at the entrance to Sitia Port. There will be a notification for it in the game once you reach that point. :3
                                            __________________
                                              #147    
                                            Old September 23rd, 2011 (6:06 AM).
                                            7pathsofpain 7pathsofpain is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 11
                                              I see, so the main focus is the storyline, that i like. I want to know if u need any more beta testers as i have some free time in the next few weeks or so and i would like to help with this project in so way, but im gonna say now that i have never beta tested a game before so its alright if the list of testers is full :X
                                                #148    
                                              Old September 23rd, 2011 (6:35 AM). Edited September 23rd, 2011 by D. Lawride.
                                              D. Lawride's Avatar
                                              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Location: Lusolandia
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 578
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by 7pathsofpain View Post
                                                I see, so the main focus is the storyline, that i like. I want to know if u need any more beta testers as i have some free time in the next few weeks or so and i would like to help with this project in so way, but im gonna say now that i have never beta tested a game before so its alright if the list of testers is full :X
                                                Yup, that's right.

                                                About beta testing... Try keeping an eye out for the next time we're entering the Beta Testing phase. I don't have a 'list' for the testers, so just ask here to be one of the testers when such time comes. :3

                                                Quick notice here, I received word that some people didn't get the Graphics folder that was supposed to go inside the IF folder. IF you're one such person, download the Graphics folder here: Mediafire Download Link
                                                __________________
                                                  #149    
                                                Old September 24th, 2011 (11:04 AM).
                                                D. Lawride's Avatar
                                                D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                                Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                  Location: Lusolandia
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 578
                                                  NIGHTMARE RELEASE
                                                  VERSION 1.5.1


                                                  EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

                                                  Patch Download Link

                                                  The link above is a download for the patch to fix a killer bug found recently in the original release. Simply download both this patch and the actual game, and place the files from the Patch in the main game's folder. It will ask to replace a file named 'Game', which you will answer Yes.

                                                  THE LINK ABOVE IS NOT THE FULL GAME, ONLY A PATCH. FOR THE FULL GAME, LOOK IN THE MAIN POST
                                                  __________________
                                                    #150    
                                                  Old September 24th, 2011 (5:36 PM).
                                                  phantom berzerker's Avatar
                                                  phantom berzerker phantom berzerker is offline
                                                  INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2011
                                                    Location: The Comfy Chair
                                                    Age: 19
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Adamant
                                                    Posts: 20
                                                    whenever my opponent's pokemon attacks, I get a pop up error saying: "Script 'PBdebug' line 24: errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory-Data/debuglog.txt"
                                                    Any explinations?
                                                    __________________

                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:55 AM.