Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old September 25th, 2011 (1:55 PM).
D. Lawride's Avatar
D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Location: Lusolandia
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 578
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by phantom berzerker View Post
    whenever my opponent's pokemon attacks, I get a pop up error saying: "Script 'PBdebug' line 24: errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory-Data/debuglog.txt"
    Any explinations?
    You're most likely using V.1.4. Download V1.5 from the main post, that error has been fixed.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #152    
    Old September 25th, 2011 (5:50 PM).
    phantom berzerker's Avatar
    phantom berzerker phantom berzerker is offline
    INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
       
      Join Date: Apr 2011
      Location: The Comfy Chair
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 20
      but I have downloaded it, could you please instruct me on how to adapt the game?
      __________________

        #153    
      Old September 26th, 2011 (2:40 PM).
      Nakuzami's Avatar
      Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
      Babashook
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2010
      Location: Babapride
      Age: 19
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 6,237
      Well, Mr. D. Lawride, I believe this is the first time I've ever looked at your game(I know, ho cruel of me X3), and it seems right after a new release too.
      It looks pretty good so far, keep up the good work :3
      __________________
        #154    
      Old September 26th, 2011 (5:43 PM).
      Pingouin_7 Pingouin_7 is offline
      This account is now inactive
         
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Age: 23
        Posts: 244
        The game looked good... Until I saw fakemon.
          #155    
        Old September 26th, 2011 (6:56 PM).
        Ratty524's Avatar
        Ratty524 Ratty524 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 303
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pingouin_7 View Post
          The game looked good... Until I saw fakemon.
          What exactly is wrong with fakemon? >_o
            #156    
          Old September 27th, 2011 (8:56 AM).
          naruck23's Avatar
          naruck23 naruck23 is offline
          Plague
             
            Join Date: Nov 2009
            Location: Atmosphere
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 27
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pingouin_7 View Post
            The game looked good... Until I saw fakemon.
            The reason they are like that is because tjis is not a "Kids" Like pokemon version.

            If you play the demo and when you reach to choose your pokemon the Professor will tell you they are very disturbing in appearence.
              #157    
            Old September 27th, 2011 (11:14 AM).
            AcidicSubstance's Avatar
            AcidicSubstance AcidicSubstance is offline
            Resident Megalo Maniac
               
              Join Date: Feb 2009
              Location: Under your bed
              Age: 29
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 9
              Normally i dont have a problem with fakemon. They add a sense of originality to the game. But in this case they detract from the quality of the game. The overworlds, maps and plot are all good and make for an enjoyable game. But when you're going to add fakemon, then they need to sprited and designed properly. I love Minitaur but his appeal is ruined by the poor spriting. The dark starter doesn't really have any type of recognisable shape to it and the psychic starter's sprite needs more definition. I think, if not for the next beta then at least the final release, you should work on refining them because they have the potential to really add to the game.
                #158    
              Old September 27th, 2011 (12:00 PM).
              G-Trainer's Avatar
              G-Trainer G-Trainer is offline
              Count Awesomeness!
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2007
                Location: Dude, you're starting to creep me out here...
                Age: 24
                Gender:
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 48
                Is there a way to speed up the game? I'm really not a fan of the slow gameplay, that's why I didn't buy a GBA/DS/etc.
                  #159    
                Old September 27th, 2011 (12:32 PM).
                D. Lawride's Avatar
                D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2009
                  Location: Lusolandia
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 578
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by phantom berzerker View Post
                  but I have downloaded it, could you please instruct me on how to adapt the game?
                  First download V1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/?7r3m4epiqjn1l7d

                  Then download the patch and place any files in it in the game's folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?gyf1aka1sawc49y

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
                  Well, Mr. D. Lawride, I believe this is the first time I've ever looked at your game(I know, ho cruel of me X3), and it seems right after a new release too.
                  It looks pretty good so far, keep up the good work :3
                  How cruel of thee. |3

                  Thank you very much! We had some troubles with the first few releases, so at least now those are out of the way, so that really means much! :D

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pingouin_7 View Post
                  The game looked good... Until I saw fakemon.
                  Well... it's common knowledge, not many people like Fakemon. That's why you can catch a variety of official Pokémon along the way in normal gameplay. Including but not restricted to, Bulbasaur, for example, which you can catch very early in the game at a very basic level.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by naruck23 View Post
                  The reason they are like that is because tjis is not a "Kids" Like pokemon version.

                  If you play the demo and when you reach to choose your pokemon the Professor will tell you they are very disturbing in appearence.
                  Yup, that was one of the aims of it.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AcidicSubstance View Post
                  Normally i dont have a problem with fakemon. They add a sense of originality to the game. But in this case they detract from the quality of the game. The overworlds, maps and plot are all good and make for an enjoyable game. But when you're going to add fakemon, then they need to sprited and designed properly. I love Minitaur but his appeal is ruined by the poor spriting. The dark starter doesn't really have any type of recognisable shape to it and the psychic starter's sprite needs more definition. I think, if not for the next beta then at least the final release, you should work on refining them because they have the potential to really add to the game.
                  First and foremost, thank you for the time to write such elaborate comment, and thank you as well for the commending of game elements such as the ones you mentioned - they seriously mean a lot to me, as they are my responsibility.

                  Although I amthe head of the project, I can only do as much about the sprites. I have resorted to whatever sprites I could gather in my team, and the sprites present in the game are the very first (and currently only) versions of the Fakemon.

                  In reply to the last part of your comment, we are not only planning but already in the process of redoing most of the sprites. For example, Shin has already had a new sprite made for it, which I'll hopefully include in the upcoming betas.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by G-Trainer View Post
                  Is there a way to speed up the game? I'm really not a fan of the slow gameplay, that's why I didn't buy a GBA/DS/etc.
                  Unfortunately, there isn't any way at the moment. Sorry. :/
                  __________________
                    #160    
                  Old September 27th, 2011 (2:42 PM).
                  Nephos Nephos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2
                    Hello and now to say your game looks great. One question though do any of the starters evolve into dual types? I kinda wanna know before I make my selection and if it has already been said and I missed it im really sorry
                      #161    
                    Old September 27th, 2011 (10:47 PM).
                    Blazing Flare's Avatar
                    Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
                    Burning brightly
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Mild
                      Posts: 34
                      I've been trying this game, and I must say I'm quite impressed about how its turning out.
                      I like the fact day and night are implemented and the night environs look especially charming with the street lamps and such, the shadow effects were rather novel, but maybe they should be applied only when a character is directly under, or close to a light source (the four projected shadows I mean).

                      That said, its mostly nitpicking on my part, and things seem to be coming along fine.
                      I like the look of the protagonists and I especially like the fakemon concepts (I like projects that blend creative fakemon with the official ones); I have a few questions about the starters:

                      - Are they finalized or will the concepts still undergo changes?
                      - On the dark starter's final form, what is that pinkish thing along its spine?
                      is it brain tissue? if so, it really fits the bill of a "dark" type more than any other
                      the official games ever came up with haha.

                      I have not ran into any problems (playing 1.5.1) but some of the text sometimes spills a little, I think its due to the font, but its not a big hassle in all.
                      With the exception of a the lack of a button to fast forward things a bit and a few typos here and there, I think what you guys created here is a complete package and I sincerely hope it gets done.
                      I think the game is great
                        #162    
                      Old September 28th, 2011 (8:51 AM).
                      G-Trainer's Avatar
                      G-Trainer G-Trainer is offline
                      Count Awesomeness!
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2007
                        Location: Dude, you're starting to creep me out here...
                        Age: 24
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 48
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                        Unfortunately, there isn't any way at the moment. Sorry. :/
                        Not meaning to be rude here but is there any chance the next update will include an option to speed up the game? I know this sounds incredibly selfish but I'm confident there are others that would very much like a speed up feature for Pokémon Nightmare; playing it at regular speed is quite frankily unbearable for me, and probably a few others.

                        Here's hoping there will be a change, if not, your game rocks anyway. It's just not for me.
                          #163    
                        Old September 28th, 2011 (9:37 AM).
                        Rai Rai's Avatar
                        Rai Rai Rai Rai is offline
                        Master of everything!
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 267
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by G-Trainer View Post
                          Not meaning to be rude here but is there any chance the next update will include an option to speed up the game? I know this sounds incredibly selfish but I'm confident there are others that would very much like a speed up feature for Pokémon Nightmare; playing it at regular speed is quite frankily unbearable for me, and probably a few others.

                          Here's hoping there will be a change, if not, your game rocks anyway. It's just not for me.
                          This is to not be taken in a rude way, being honest with you, why bother play the game if you want a speed up button, or even play any of the other games you posted the same question on. It kind of defeats the objective of actually playing the game properly and not just skipping all the boring bits out, that's how a game works, life even.
                            #164    
                          Old September 28th, 2011 (10:13 AM).
                          D. Lawride's Avatar
                          D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                          Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: Lusolandia
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 578
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Nephos View Post
                            Hello and now to say your game looks great. One question though do any of the starters evolve into dual types? I kinda wanna know before I make my selection and if it has already been said and I missed it im really sorry
                            Well, actually, the starters can evolve into a dual type or into a pure Dark, Fight or Psychic type. This isn't implemented yet, as you can't obtain the items necessary to trigger the evolution to a pure type, but it will be soon. So yes, they can evolve into dual types.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                            I've been trying this game, and I must say I'm quite impressed about how its turning out.
                            I like the fact day and night are implemented and the night environs look especially charming with the street lamps and such, the shadow effects were rather novel, but maybe they should be applied only when a character is directly under, or close to a light source (the four projected shadows I mean).

                            That said, its mostly nitpicking on my part, and things seem to be coming along fine.
                            First and foremost, I would like to thank you, like I have thanked others in previous posts, for the elaborate comment. There are some visual glitches to the shadows, but I'll try to get some of those revised at least for the next releases.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                            I like the look of the protagonists and I especially like the fakemon concepts (I like projects that blend creative fakemon with the official ones); I have a few questions about the starters:

                            - Are they finalized or will the concepts still undergo changes?
                            The concepts themselves are unlikely to undergo any kind of changes, unless they are very, very slight ones.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                            - On the dark starter's final form, what is that pinkish thing along its spine?
                            is it brain tissue? if so, it really fits the bill of a "dark" type more than any other the official games ever came up with haha.
                            I'm, hum, not exactly sure, you'd have to ask the creator himself (Midnitez xD

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                            I have not ran into any problems (playing 1.5.1) but some of the text sometimes spills a little, I think its due to the font, but its not a big hassle in all.
                            With the exception of a the lack of a button to fast forward things a bit and a few typos here and there, I think what you guys created here is a complete package and I sincerely hope it gets done.
                            I think the game is great
                            Well, the DP font seems to be very glitchy, as I've seen from gameplay videos a user on Youtube created, all of which I'll be linking here very soon. Other fonts seemed fine, but otherwise, we might get some other ones.

                            Thank you very much, once again.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by G-Trainer View Post
                            Not meaning to be rude here but is there any chance the next update will include an option to speed up the game? I know this sounds incredibly selfish but I'm confident there are others that would very much like a speed up feature for Pokémon Nightmare; playing it at regular speed is quite frankily unbearable for me, and probably a few others.

                            Here's hoping there will be a change, if not, your game rocks anyway. It's just not for me.
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Rai Rai View Post
                            This is to not be taken in a rude way, being honest with you, why bother play the game if you want a speed up button, or even play any of the other games you posted the same question on. It kind of defeats the objective of actually playing the game properly and not just skipping all the boring bits out, that's how a game works, life even.
                            I'll just reply to both xD

                            The problem with this comes from Visualboy Advance and other emulators that have said speeding button. There isn't a way that I know of to speed it up in such a way, but I'll take that option into account if I ever do figure out a way so I can include it as an option for players who want it to use. Kind of like the Dodrio Tower from Pokémon Stadium.
                            __________________
                              #165    
                            Old September 28th, 2011 (4:22 PM).
                            Blazing Flare's Avatar
                            Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
                            Burning brightly
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Mild
                              Posts: 34
                              What is the best way to reach the authors to bring up any issues I find?
                              Would this thread be ok or is PM preferred to avoid cluttering?
                                #166    
                              Old September 29th, 2011 (3:20 AM).
                              D. Lawride's Avatar
                              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                Location: Lusolandia
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 578
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                                What is the best way to reach the authors to bring up any issues I find?
                                Would this thread be ok or is PM preferred to avoid cluttering?
                                Whatever you find better. Thread or PM, they're both fine for me. :p
                                __________________
                                  #167    
                                Old September 29th, 2011 (7:12 AM).
                                G-Trainer's Avatar
                                G-Trainer G-Trainer is offline
                                Count Awesomeness!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2007
                                  Location: Dude, you're starting to creep me out here...
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 48
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Rai Rai View Post
                                  This is to not be taken in a rude way, being honest with you, why bother play the game if you want a speed up button, or even play any of the other games you posted the same question on. It kind of defeats the objective of actually playing the game properly and not just skipping all the boring bits out, that's how a game works, life even.
                                  I don't want to use a speed up feature to 'skip the boring parts' - I want to speed up the gameplay so I can enjoy the game more because I can't stand playing any Nintendo handheld game at regular pace because it's simply too slow for me.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                                  I'll just reply to both xD

                                  The problem with this comes from Visualboy Advance and other emulators that have said speeding button. There isn't a way that I know of to speed it up in such a way, but I'll take that option into account if I ever do figure out a way so I can include it as an option for players who want it to use. Kind of like the Dodrio Tower from Pokémon Stadium.
                                  Thanks for the reply.

                                  If you do ever find a way, that would be awesome for players like me who get impatient with slow gameplay.
                                    #168    
                                  Old September 29th, 2011 (12:47 PM). Edited September 30th, 2011 by D. Lawride.
                                  D. Lawride's Avatar
                                  D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                  Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2009
                                    Location: Lusolandia
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 578
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by G-Trainer View Post
                                    I don't want to use a speed up feature to 'skip the boring parts' - I want to speed up the gameplay so I can enjoy the game more because I can't stand playing any Nintendo handheld game at regular pace because it's simply too slow for me.



                                    Thanks for the reply.

                                    If you do ever find a way, that would be awesome for players like me who get impatient with slow gameplay.
                                    Yup, will do.

                                    POKéMON NIGHTMARE - LET'S PLAY
                                    Let's Play Playlist

                                    Big announcement requires big words, yes? :3

                                    Okay, so the link above takes you to a list on Youtube where you can find a list of Let's Plays of Pokémon Nightmare. Do give the author, Sovest555, some love. :3

                                    Here's a list of the current LP of the game:

                                    Part 1
                                    Part 2
                                    Part 3
                                    Part 4
                                    Part 5
                                    Part 6
                                    Part 7
                                    Part 8
                                    Part 9

                                    Enjoy the videos! And do follow me there if you want to be up-to-date on Nightmare and LoE content!
                                    __________________
                                      #169    
                                    Old September 29th, 2011 (5:29 PM).
                                    SoaringSomeone's Avatar
                                    SoaringSomeone SoaringSomeone is offline
                                    Residential Sprite Slave
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2010
                                      Posts: 71
                                      I've searched through this thread, and didn't seem to see anyone else with the same problem, but I can't hear like any sound. No BGM, no pings as you scroll through text, no attacks or cries or anything. I checked in the extracted folders, and all the files were there, but the game itself was just not playing them.
                                      __________________




                                      Still looking for spriters for Pokemon Azure! If you're even the slightest bit interested, contact either me or DJClass. More information available on the Azure thread.
                                        #170    
                                      Old September 29th, 2011 (5:54 PM).
                                      ChaosLord's Avatar
                                      ChaosLord ChaosLord is offline
                                      Game Dev Wanderer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2010
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Bold
                                        Posts: 58
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by SoaringSomeone View Post
                                        I've searched through this thread, and didn't seem to see anyone else with the same problem, but I can't hear like any sound. No BGM, no pings as you scroll through text, no attacks or cries or anything. I checked in the extracted folders, and all the files were there, but the game itself was just not playing them.
                                        I know how to fix that problem.It happened to me after downloading the game for the first time yesterday.TO fix it,all I did was download the graphics http://www.mediafire.com/?uxb8m0hbyxb9a14 and placed it into the IF folder.
                                          #171    
                                        Old September 30th, 2011 (6:37 AM).
                                        D. Lawride's Avatar
                                        D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                        Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                                          Location: Lusolandia
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 578
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by SoaringSomeone View Post
                                          I've searched through this thread, and didn't seem to see anyone else with the same problem, but I can't hear like any sound. No BGM, no pings as you scroll through text, no attacks or cries or anything. I checked in the extracted folders, and all the files were there, but the game itself was just not playing them.
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by ChaosLord View Post
                                          I know how to fix that problem.It happened to me after downloading the game for the first time yesterday.TO fix it,all I did was download the graphics http://www.mediafire.com/?uxb8m0hbyxb9a14 and placed it into the IF folder.
                                          Despite somewhat unlikely, I've seen (and used myself) moving the RPGXP folder out of its main folder fixing that problem.

                                          ALSO, check Part 9 of the Let's Play: Part 9 on Youtube.
                                          __________________
                                            #172    
                                          Old October 2nd, 2011 (2:18 PM).
                                          D. Lawride's Avatar
                                          D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                          Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                                            Location: Lusolandia
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 578
                                            Okay, so this time there are four news:

                                            -» First of all, I'm working on a V.1.5.2 patch for Pokémon Nightmare. This new patch has a plethora of bugs corrected (none of them impeding from progressing in the demo), as well as, quite possibly, the Colosseum in the Middlin Forest working. For more information regarding that Colosseum, check below. It will also include a new Gym, in Caitla Port, for everyone to challenge.

                                            We are considering opening a sort of casting operation to collect people to voice some dialogues in the game. It's still not definitive, but you can keep your hopes up.

                                            -» This is a gameplay video of the Little Cup, Plain Colosseum, in the Middlin Forest. More information regarding Colosseums in a future video with a full tournament to the second round.


                                            -» Part 10 of the Let's Play has been released, featuring the subregion Luminos:

                                            __________________
                                              #173    
                                            Old October 5th, 2011 (4:43 PM).
                                            Nakuzami's Avatar
                                            Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
                                            Babashook
                                            • Crystal Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2010
                                            Location: Babapride
                                            Age: 19
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Jolly
                                            Posts: 6,237
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                                            Okay, so this time there are four news:

                                            -» First of all, I'm working on a V.1.5.2 patch for Pokémon Nightmare. This new patch has a plethora of bugs corrected (none of them impeding from progressing in the demo), as well as, quite possibly, the Colosseum in the Middlin Forest working. For more information regarding that Colosseum, check below. It will also include a new Gym, in Caitla Port, for everyone to challenge.

                                            We are considering opening a sort of casting operation to collect people to voice some dialogues in the game. It's still not definitive, but you can keep your hopes up.

                                            -» This is a gameplay video of the Little Cup, Plain Colosseum, in the Middlin Forest. More information regarding Colosseums in a future video with a full tournament to the second round.


                                            Voice casting, for a Pokemon game? Rather original. Although, it seems weird to have Red talk, with an actual voice over or not :S
                                            ...And, I thought that sounded like the Portal elevator, but then I was like "Naw, must be hearing things." Then I saw the Portal door. Lol, wat?
                                            I will continue to look forward to this game ;3
                                            __________________
                                              #174    
                                            Old October 12th, 2011 (5:58 PM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by Gamefreak089.
                                            Gamefreak089's Avatar
                                            Gamefreak089 Gamefreak089 is offline
                                            Thunder Master-GameFreak
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                                              Location: Outside your House
                                              Age: 27
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 43
                                              Hey, when ever I put the game in full screen 640x480 part of the screen is cut off, and when I looked at my pokemon's avatar it was an egg is this normal?

                                              Update-
                                              Hey, I keep getting this "Script is hanging" error. Is there any way to fix this? Because, it keeps restarting the game and shutting it off.
                                              __________________
                                              This signature has been disabled.
                                              Images together break the 500x300 limit, and the second image already breaks the 300px height limit by 3px.
                                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                                #175    
                                              Old October 15th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
                                              D. Lawride's Avatar
                                              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Location: Lusolandia
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 578
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post


                                                Voice casting, for a Pokemon game? Rather original. Although, it seems weird to have Red talk, with an actual voice over or not
                                                ...And, I thought that sounded like the Portal elevator, but then I was like "Naw, must be hearing things." Then I saw the Portal door. Lol, wat?
                                                I will continue to look forward to this game ;3
                                                Ahahah, I love the unexpected factor :3

                                                Well, Red from the Manga does talk, and that Red is him, so xD

                                                Thanks a lot, though :3

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Gamefreak089 View Post
                                                Hey, when ever I put the game in full screen 640x480 part of the screen is cut off, and when I looked at my pokemon's avatar it was an egg is this normal?

                                                Update-
                                                Hey, I keep getting this "Script is hanging" error. Is there any way to fix this? Because, it keeps restarting the game and shutting it off.
                                                The fullscreen is something that doesn't work completely well yet, unfortunately. As for the egg, it's due to the lack of a proper sprite for the Fakemon; we're working on that.

                                                That error was corrected in the patch V1.5.1, and in the V1.5.2 in this post as well, so you should download this one.

                                                VERSION 1.5.2 RELEASE (15/10/2011)

                                                Mediafire Download Link

                                                For any doubts you may have, consult the Read Me .txt file.

                                                As for extras from the previous patch, we have:

                                                A new Gym in Caitla Port;
                                                A Colosseum in the Middlin Forest.

                                                Along with the release are several new Let's Play videos:

                                                Part 9
                                                Part 10
                                                Part 11
                                                Part 12
                                                Part 13
                                                Part 14

                                                Check the full list on the main post or our Youtube Let's Play Playlist.
                                                __________________
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:53 AM.