The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 27th, 2010 (1:12 PM). Edited April 11th, 2010 by Alignment.
Alignment's Avatar
Alignment Alignment is offline
Revered with the stars
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 308

    Raventional Hackers




    Introduction



    Welcome to the Raventional Hackers team thread. We are a team made up of three Rom hackers and a spriter, always keeping an eye out for talent. Feel free to apply, as our current members evaluate you and come to a decision. If you have skill in something that has not been mentioned in the "Available positions" list feel free to try out anyways, you never know what life'll throw at you. Now for some team history, oh good joy!. This team was created February 31st 2010, however it only had two members, its current owners. As time flew by we acquired more and more members, up to date we have 5. We initially created this team to work on a secret hack, which will not be exposed to PC until we get a few more things done. Right now only a select few know of it, the staff and a few other people, hopefully we can satisfy your desires with our new and up coming hack. Once again feel free to apply to any position, we are friendly people with high expectations.


    Current Projects



    None of the public's business Only members and special people may know :3



    Current team members:



    Alignment: Owner, Scripting, Spriting, Tile creating and inserting, Generic graphics, Idealist

    WHISBII: Owner, Head mapper, Idealist

    Aljam: Head in graphics, All around editor, Idealist, Spriter

    Negative Zero: Spriter

    Adam241: Backup mapper

    Lightning Sage™: Scripting (Possible backup mapper)



    Available Positions




    Spriters----------------------------One position

    Graphics\CSS composer------------One Position

    Elite Mapper-----------------------One Position

    World map creator-----One Position

    Thats all were looking for some of these are not in high demand so...were going to be picky ;3 good luck.



    Application Form



    Code:
    Name/Nickname:
    Desired Position:
    Past Experience:
    Proof of Work: 
    Contacting method:
    Comments:

    Note: You must fill ALL portions of the form, even if one section is not filled we will ignore your post unless you happen to interest us.



    Advertising






    Public made banners are also appreciated.



    Final words



    Thank you for visiting the Raventional Hackers team thread, please come again We have employee benefits.

    Your interest in our hacking thread is most welcomed.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old March 28th, 2010 (6:34 AM). Edited March 28th, 2010 by Umbreonic Aura.
    Umbreonic Aura Umbreonic Aura is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 42
      Example:
      Name/Nicknameam
      Desired Position(s)priter,Music Inserter,Graphics and World Map creator/inserter!
      Past Experience:Many Unreleased hacks,
      Proof of Work: Graphics-My sig,Music Inserter-How?,Spriter-Attatchments,World Map Attatchment.
      Contacting method:[email protected],[email protected],skype: mazot24, aim mazot24 and thats all.
      Comments:
      I am epic?

      Attached Images
      File Type: png worldmap.png‎ (3.5 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
      __________________



      Trainer Cards
      Spoiler:
        #3    
      Old March 28th, 2010 (6:42 AM). Edited March 28th, 2010 by Alignment.
      Alignment's Avatar
      Alignment Alignment is offline
      Revered with the stars
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 308
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Umbreonic Aura View Post
        Example:
        Name/Nicknameam
        Desired Position(s)priter,Music Inserter,Graphics and World Map creator/inserter!
        Past Experience:Many Unreleased hacks
        Proof of Work: Graphics-My sig,Music Inserter-How?,Spriter-Attatchments,World Map Attatchment.
        Contacting method:[email protected],[email protected],skype: mazot24, aim mazot24 and thats all.
        Comments:
        I am epic?
        Your fakemon aren't good enough as they are. Your wold map isn't all that attractive either :/
        However your Music insertion and world map insertion caught my eye. We could also use someone who could make good banners, so your in for Music, Worldmap inserter (not maker I'm sorry), And graphics (banners ect.)

        Welcome to Raventional Hackers, wear this :D


        Also link it to this thread if you can, I'm trying to figure out how XD
          #4    
        Old April 1st, 2010 (8:27 AM).
        Umbreonic Aura Umbreonic Aura is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 42
          Glad to see i got accepted
          __________________



          Trainer Cards
          Spoiler:
            #5    
          Old April 1st, 2010 (2:06 PM).
          Alignment's Avatar
          Alignment Alignment is offline
          Revered with the stars
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 308
            If you have the skills then acceptance is nothing to be surprised about. Anyways, we need you to make us a cool title banner, and to come on MSN right now
              #6    
            Old April 2nd, 2010 (6:56 AM).
            Umbreonic Aura Umbreonic Aura is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 42
              Will do
              *logs onto msn*
              __________________



              Trainer Cards
              Spoiler:
                #7    
              Old April 2nd, 2010 (5:56 PM).
              Verzerrung's Avatar
              Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
              → P e r s i s t e n c e
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2008
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 733
              Welcome to the awesome team.
              __________________
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
              Winston Churchill

              Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                #8    
              Old April 4th, 2010 (10:39 PM).
              Aljam's Avatar
              Aljam Aljam is offline
              Pierce the heavens
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Canada
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 583
              Heeeeeyyy guys! I am proud to announce that I am back from doing comepletely nothing with my life. I had to improve my ancient history mark because it was extremely bad. And by extremely bad, I mean 26%
              __________________
              Paired with Druyii.
                #9    
              Old April 5th, 2010 (8:02 AM).
              Alignment's Avatar
              Alignment Alignment is offline
              Revered with the stars
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 308
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by WHISBII View Post
                Welcome to the awesome team.
                Yes, what WHISBII said, except more emphasis one the awesome :D

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Aljam View Post
                Heeeeeyyy guys! I am proud to announce that I am back from doing comepletely nothing with my life. I had to improve my ancient history mark because it was extremely bad. And by extremely bad, I mean 26%
                D:
                26% = Failure.
                Welcome back :D
                  #10    
                Old April 5th, 2010 (3:29 PM).
                Verzerrung's Avatar
                Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                → P e r s i s t e n c e
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2008
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 733
                epic failure, Come On We need AN ELITE MAPPER.
                __________________
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                Winston Churchill

                Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                  #11    
                Old April 5th, 2010 (3:31 PM).
                Alignment's Avatar
                Alignment Alignment is offline
                Revered with the stars
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 308
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by WHISBII View Post
                  epic failure, Come On We need AN ELITE MAPPER.
                  We have 2 elite mappers including you. We have Adam as well :/
                    #12    
                  Old April 6th, 2010 (8:32 AM).
                  azoula's Avatar
                  azoula azoula is offline
                  Trainer from Beginning
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2009
                    Location: Greece
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 36
                    I am world map creator NOT inserter...
                    Look this...
                    http://nodrazir.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Map-N-Pellas-139215685
                      #13    
                    Old April 6th, 2010 (11:03 AM). Edited April 6th, 2010 by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu.
                    I-Like-Shiny-Pichu's Avatar
                    I-Like-Shiny-Pichu I-Like-Shiny-Pichu is offline
                    ClariS <3
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Location: ANIMULAND
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 373
                      Right, doubt i'll get in but hey its worth a try

                      Nickname: Pichu

                      Desired Position: Spriter, Maybe Mapper but I have no proof etc

                      Past Experiance: Not much but I created this sprite (attached)(I also created two C****y overworlds for it, if you want to see them plz ask) I am also working part time on my own hack

                      Proof of work: Attached image, Project Pokemon thread

                      Contact Method: PM, MSN, Email, Yahoo! Messenger

                      Comments: Umm thanks for reading??? I am willing to learn and will be hardworking but if for some reason I cannot do something I will let you know asap.
                      Attached Images
                      File Type: png Copy of Nascita.png‎ (2.1 KB, 122 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        #14    
                      Old April 6th, 2010 (11:28 AM).
                      Aljam's Avatar
                      Aljam Aljam is offline
                      Pierce the heavens
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Canada
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 583
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
                      We have 2 elite mappers including you. We have Adam as well :/
                      Don't forget me! Even though I may or may not map depending on my mood >
                      __________________
                      Paired with Druyii.
                        #15    
                      Old April 6th, 2010 (12:22 PM).
                      Alignment's Avatar
                      Alignment Alignment is offline
                      Revered with the stars
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 308
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by azoula View Post
                        I am world map creator NOT inserter...
                        Look this...
                        http://nodrazir.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Map-N-Pellas-139215685
                        Looks good, I don't like the darker green outline. Maybe show us one more? Or another style of the world map?

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu View Post
                        Right, doubt i'll get in but hey its worth a try

                        Nickname: Pichu

                        Desired Position: Spriter, Maybe Mapper but I have no proof etc

                        Past Experiance: Not much but I created this sprite (attached)(I also created two C****y overworlds for it, if you want to see them plz ask) I am also working part time on my own hack

                        Proof of work: Attached image, Project Pokemon thread

                        Contact Method: PM, MSN, Email, Yahoo! Messenger

                        Comments: Umm thanks for reading??? I am willing to learn and will be hardworking but if for some reason I cannot do something I will let you know asap.
                        I think you should get more experience under yourr belt. All sprites made here are 100% scratch. Please feel free to apply again once you get better.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Aljam View Post
                        Don't forget me! Even though I may or may not map depending on my mood >
                        Lazy people are not allowed to map, thats why I'm not mapping. If you can do more than what your signed up for just show us proof :D
                        Anways come on MSN if ur not on already


                        Final decisions will be made once I talk to WHISBII & the rest of the team, feel free to reapply if you were declined.
                          #16    
                        Old April 6th, 2010 (12:39 PM).
                        I-Like-Shiny-Pichu's Avatar
                        I-Like-Shiny-Pichu I-Like-Shiny-Pichu is offline
                        ClariS <3
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: ANIMULAND
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 373
                          ok well thanks for looking
                            #17    
                          Old April 6th, 2010 (12:44 PM). Edited September 1st, 2010 by Alignment.
                          Alignment's Avatar
                          Alignment Alignment is offline
                          Revered with the stars
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 308
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu View Post
                            ok well thanks for looking
                            Your welcome, we appreciate your interest in our team. I suggest you take a look at Chesu's spriting tutorials, they're are very good, and may help you in the future.
                              #18    
                            Old April 7th, 2010 (11:09 PM).
                            .LMG.'s Avatar
                            .LMG. .LMG. is offline
                            Yeah! Custom User Title!
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2009
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 65
                              Name: LMG
                              Desired Position: Mapper/Graphics
                              Past Experience: none (new to this stuff)
                              Proof of work: Down below \/
                              Contacting Method: PM me for my email
                              Comments: I don't know what you mean by Elite Mapper but I'll give it a try. Note these maps are used in my hack.

                              Graphics Proof:This / my signature (kind of)
                              Spoiler:


                              Map Proof: Don't mind the border errors.(I know what I'm doing)
                              Map 1
                              Spoiler:



                              Map 2
                              Spoiler:



                              Map 3
                              Spoiler:



                              Map 4
                              Spoiler:



                              All Connected
                              Spoiler:


                              __________________
                                #19    
                              Old April 8th, 2010 (2:08 PM).
                              Aljam's Avatar
                              Aljam Aljam is offline
                              Pierce the heavens
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Canada
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 583
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by .LMG. View Post
                              Name: LMG
                              Desired Position: Mapper/Graphics
                              Past Experience: none (new to this stuff)
                              Proof of work: Down below \/
                              Contacting Method: PM me for my email
                              Comments: I don't know what you mean by Elite Mapper but I'll give it a try. Note these maps are used in my hack.

                              Graphics Proof:This / my signature (kind of)
                              Spoiler:


                              Map Proof: Don't mind the border errors.(I know what I'm doing)
                              Map 1
                              Spoiler:



                              Map 2
                              Spoiler:



                              Map 3
                              Spoiler:



                              Map 4
                              Spoiler:



                              All Connected
                              Spoiler:


                              I think you are a pretty good mapper! That used to be my style before I switched to nintendo styled. A point of note though you do know that on a couple maps you would see the border block. I suggest (If you mainly map this style) to map 7 spaces in, that way you won't see the border block. But you may already know that :D

                              But it isn't my decision to make if you're on the team or not, thats alignment's job XD
                              __________________
                              Paired with Druyii.
                                #20    
                              Old April 8th, 2010 (2:29 PM).
                              Alignment's Avatar
                              Alignment Alignment is offline
                              Revered with the stars
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 308
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Aljam View Post
                                I think you are a pretty good mapper! That used to be my style before I switched to nintendo styled. A point of note though you do know that on a couple maps you would see the border block. I suggest (If you mainly map this style) to map 7 spaces in, that way you won't see the border block. But you may already know that :D

                                But it isn't my decision to make if you're on the team or not, thats alignment's job XD
                                Actually it's WHisbii's job too, but since he isn't online most of the time I make the decisions. I like your mapping style, but unfortunately there are some errors in your maps the decrease the playability. I like the graphics, could you do CSS as well?

                                Could you show us some more maps and maybe a little more of your graphics. We'll come to a decision then, for now your pending, until Whisbii and I talk a bit more.
                                  #21    
                                Old April 8th, 2010 (5:57 PM).
                                Aljam's Avatar
                                Aljam Aljam is offline
                                Pierce the heavens
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Canada
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 583
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
                                Lazy people are not allowed to map, thats why I'm not mapping. If you can do more than what your signed up for just show us proof :D
                                Anways come on MSN if ur not on already
                                I could, but ur msn sucks and I can't send attachments. Now if you got actual msn...
                                __________________
                                Paired with Druyii.
                                  #22    
                                Old April 9th, 2010 (12:51 PM). Edited September 1st, 2010 by Alignment.
                                Alignment's Avatar
                                Alignment Alignment is offline
                                Revered with the stars
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 308
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Aljam View Post
                                  I could, but ur msn sucks and I can't send attachments. Now if you got actual msn...

                                  My MSN is perfect, k?

                                  Also...we're gonna start looking for a huge tree tile, where did whisbii run off to?
                                    #23    
                                  Old April 9th, 2010 (2:13 PM).
                                  Shubshub's Avatar
                                  Shubshub Shubshub is offline
                                  Master of The Y
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2009
                                    Location: Lumiose City, Kalos
                                    Age: 21
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 419
                                    Name/Nickname: shubshub
                                    Desired Position: Beta Testing
                                    Past Experience: Im Going to beta Test Pokemon Corroded Silver
                                    Proof of Work: None Why Do I Need Any Its Beta Testing
                                    Contacting method: Email (Ill PM You My Email)
                                    Comments: Im So Awesome Go me I Rule BTW There is A Glitch over There LOL
                                    __________________
                                    [Nintendo 3DS]: 4441 8375 5933 [Pokemon Y]

                                    My Favorite Pokémon!
                                    Garchomp
                                    Powered By Kabigon! -The Website Made by me-
                                      #24    
                                    Old April 9th, 2010 (2:29 PM).
                                    Alignment's Avatar
                                    Alignment Alignment is offline
                                    Revered with the stars
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 308
                                      Ok, do you have any other hacking skills, aside from beta testing?
                                      If not hacking skills, do you have graphical capabilities like CSS?

                                      We need to consult the matter further before coming to a conclusion, please answer the questions and show proof if applicable to improve your chances of getting in.
                                        #25    
                                      Old April 9th, 2010 (2:31 PM).
                                      Shubshub's Avatar
                                      Shubshub Shubshub is offline
                                      Master of The Y
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2009
                                        Location: Lumiose City, Kalos
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 419
                                        Ok I Just Redone My Application


                                        Name/Nickname: shubshub
                                        Desired Position: Mapping
                                        Past Experience: Released Beta 1.0 Of Pokemon Eternal Glory (See My Team Thread Eternal Hackrz)
                                        Proof of Work: Download Beta And Try it Out
                                        Contacting method: MSN
                                        Comments: My hacking Skills Are Starting To Become Epic
                                        __________________
                                        [Nintendo 3DS]: 4441 8375 5933 [Pokemon Y]

                                        My Favorite Pokémon!
                                        Garchomp
                                        Powered By Kabigon! -The Website Made by me-
                                         
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:17 PM.