This is a new challenge that some of you might of heard of before, but I just wanted to make a thread for it
1. Whenever a Pokemon is knocked out it is considered dead and must be released.
2. You may ONLY catch the first Pokemon in each new route.
3. No healing items outside of battle
3. No switching between opponents pokemon
4. Poison down to 1hp = Faint
5. No buying pokeballs
6. Make your own rule if you want
Just started mine something like this
Picked Chikorita (named Orita)
Found and caught Sentret (route 29 named Fodder)
Found and fainted first wild Ratatta with crit! (route 46)
Found and caught Weedle (route 30 named Beedle)
Lost Beedle to a critting Pidgey (D:
Seems tough. You'd have to grind majorly on weaker pokemon. and have tonnes of healing items for in battle. I might try it one day, but at the moment I'm trying to fill my diamond pokedex while I wait for heartgold to arrive in the mail. And when I get that, I'm going to be doing an eevee run (eevee's evolutions)