Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old April 19th, 2010 (9:29 AM).
Sky-Fi Sky-Fi is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 6
    Amazing tiles your using, especially the water, makes so much more of a realistic feel to it... btw, I did give it a go on mapmaking to help ya out, did you get my message?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old April 20th, 2010 (1:10 AM). Edited April 20th, 2010 by zt2maniac.
    zt2maniac's Avatar
    zt2maniac zt2maniac is offline
    Zaniac
       
      Join Date: Jun 2008
      Location: New York
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 14
      Send a message via AIM to zt2maniac
      I like it, it looks put together. I definitely like the Zorua part and the Legend of Zelda mix . I was wondering though if there will be Fakemon too. Also I'll be willing to help with spriting and rendering
      __________________
        #103    
      Old April 20th, 2010 (6:56 AM).
      KingCharizard's Avatar
      KingCharizard KingCharizard is offline
      C++ Developer Extraordinaire
         
        Join Date: Dec 2009
        Location: Pennsylvania
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 1,250
        Dew I'm suprised u need so much help, I thought calis projects team was helping you with most things...
        __________________
          #104    
        Old April 20th, 2010 (7:02 AM).
        Peeky Chew's Avatar
        Peeky Chew Peeky Chew is offline
        Master of Palettes
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Sep 2009
        Location: Great Britain
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 852
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Route View Post
        I don't really like the 5th gen style overworld. It doesn't really match.
        I totally aggree with this, it just looks bad.
        __________________



        Demo Beta out Now!

          #105    
        Old April 20th, 2010 (7:05 AM).
        KingCharizard's Avatar
        KingCharizard KingCharizard is offline
        C++ Developer Extraordinaire
           
          Join Date: Dec 2009
          Location: Pennsylvania
          Age: 28
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 1,250
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
          I totally aggree with this, it just looks bad.
          I wouldnt say it looks bad just outta plce the ow itself looks cool
          __________________
            #106    
          Old April 20th, 2010 (7:12 AM).
          Vociferocity's Avatar
          Vociferocity Vociferocity is offline
          [ bad girls do it well ]
             
            Join Date: Sep 2008
            Location: Australia
            Age: 25
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 269
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
            I wouldnt say it looks bad just outta plce the ow itself looks cool
            agreed. it's an awesome sprite, but I'm not sure if it fits. then again, that could be just because we're not used to seeing that kind of ow with those sorts of tiles. once you get past the "wtf", it's pretty awesome.
              #107    
            Old April 20th, 2010 (7:52 AM).
            The Dewitty's Avatar
            The Dewitty The Dewitty is offline
            Pixel artist, professional leo
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Location: Netherlands
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 259
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by zt2maniac View Post
              I like it, it looks put together. I definitely like the Zorua part and the Legend of Zelda mix . I was wondering though if there will be Fakemon too. Also I'll be willing to help with spriting and rendering
              Thanks for the compliments. =D

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
              Dew I'm suprised u need so much help, I thought calis projects team was helping you with most things...
              I.. left Calis. A few months ago?

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
              I totally aggree with this, it just looks bad.
              Now now Peeky Chew, don't need to be harsh.. Have I ever been harsh about your game?

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
              I wouldnt say it looks bad just outta plce the ow itself looks cool
              I personally kinda like it.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Vociferocity View Post


              agreed. it's an awesome sprite, but I'm not sure if it fits. then again, that could be just because we're not used to seeing that kind of ow with those sorts of tiles. once you get past the "wtf", it's pretty awesome.
              I agree with you, Vociferocity. I also have to get used to it, but I'll tells ya, one day it's the standard for each and every game, like the DP overworlds. I understand what you are all trying to say... but I think it's just the need to get used to it.
              __________________

              ~Ledyba~
                #108    
              Old April 20th, 2010 (9:35 AM).
              mlinkac's Avatar
              mlinkac mlinkac is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2010
                Age: 38
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 14
                It's GREAT THE WAY IT IS SOO KIP AP THE GUD THING
                SORY FOR BED ENGLISH I AM FROM CROATIA
                  #109    
                Old April 20th, 2010 (5:56 PM).
                Shubalabab's Avatar
                Shubalabab Shubalabab is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 13
                  i like the storline keep going !!
                    #110    
                  Old April 21st, 2010 (7:34 AM). Edited April 22nd, 2010 by VEGET@.
                  VEGET@ VEGET@ is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 69

                    !!!!!!!!!
                    !!! O.o !!!
                    i
                    `---´

                    Amazing! dewitty
                    How you do to put trees in any place?

                    OFF: I have a transparent water(The HG/SS) if you want to use it.is very good

                    EDIT: I change a little the trainer sprite if you want to use it:
                      #111    
                    Old April 22nd, 2010 (7:07 PM).
                    maaddogg's Avatar
                    maaddogg maaddogg is offline
                    Epic spriter in the making!!
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2009
                      Location: in a white padded room!
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Hasty
                      Posts: 104
                      hey dewitty

                      great game!!

                      was wondering if you could tell me how to do that light rays fog if its not too much trouble
                      __________________
                        #112    
                      Old April 23rd, 2010 (2:23 PM).
                      Mason69's Avatar
                      Mason69 Mason69 is offline
                      Sleeping...
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2009
                        Location: Portugal
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 358
                        This looks awesome, great work man!
                        __________________


                        My Shop
                        FC: 3797 7955 8652
                        IGN: Samuel
                        If we have a pending trade and I didn't say anything please remember me, since I have a lot going on I forget sometimes.

                          #113    
                        Old April 23rd, 2010 (2:26 PM).
                        dexter's Avatar
                        dexter dexter is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2009
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 45
                          This looks awesome,all the way.
                            #114    
                          Old April 24th, 2010 (3:01 PM).
                          Logiedan's Avatar
                          Logiedan Logiedan is offline
                          highly-functioning sociopath
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2009
                            Location: yoshi's story
                            Age: 2
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 2,936
                            The Gen 5 OW is a step up but people just think it's out of place because it's more properly designed for Gen 5's 3D system,I assume. I like it though,i'd love to see how it would move in an animation or video.
                            __________________


                            pair: Sheep
                              #115    
                            Old April 25th, 2010 (1:32 AM).
                            The Dewitty's Avatar
                            The Dewitty The Dewitty is offline
                            Pixel artist, professional leo
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2009
                              Location: Netherlands
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 259
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by mlinkac View Post
                              It's GREAT THE WAY IT IS SOO KIP AP THE GUD THING
                              SORY FOR BED ENGLISH I AM FROM CROATIA
                              OKAY THAT'S FINE. THANKS!

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Shubalabab View Post
                              i like the storline keep going !!
                              Thanks alot

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by VEGET@ View Post

                              !!!!!!!!!
                              !!! O.o !!!
                              i
                              `---´

                              Amazing! dewitty
                              How you do to put trees in any place?

                              OFF: I have a transparent water(The HG/SS) if you want to use it.is very good

                              EDIT: I change a little the trainer sprite if you want to use it:
                              Thank you, great job on those edits, but the template is outdated, and I have better ones now.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by maaddogg View Post
                              hey dewitty

                              great game!!

                              was wondering if you could tell me how to do that light rays fog if its not too much trouble
                              Photoshop, mate

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Mason69 View Post
                              This looks awesome, great work man!
                              Thanks alot!

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by dexter View Post
                              This looks awesome,all the way.
                              Yay! =D

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Logiedan View Post
                              The Gen 5 OW is a step up but people just think it's out of place because it's more properly designed for Gen 5's 3D system,I assume. I like it though,i'd love to see how it would move in an animation or video.
                              Well, I've had some discussion about the overworlds, and it seems that... the step from gen4 to gen5 is just too big for people. So I edited it, to make it appear more gen4-ish. Just to make the big step less frightening.
                              __________________

                              ~Ledyba~
                                #116    
                              Old April 26th, 2010 (10:27 PM).
                              maaddogg's Avatar
                              maaddogg maaddogg is offline
                              Epic spriter in the making!!
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2009
                                Location: in a white padded room!
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Hasty
                                Posts: 104
                                i understand you used photoshop,but i was wondering if you could pm me with a tutorial or could show me how to do the fog,its really cool and would be a big help to my game

                                credit will be given(which already has been for the use of your awesome tiles )
                                __________________
                                  #117    
                                Old May 4th, 2010 (12:24 AM).
                                The Dewitty's Avatar
                                The Dewitty The Dewitty is offline
                                Pixel artist, professional leo
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2009
                                  Location: Netherlands
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 259
                                  Ametrine was on the second page.. which I couldn't stand. So I'm announcing a huge update today. Keep an eye on the thread!
                                  __________________

                                  ~Ledyba~
                                    #118    
                                  Old May 4th, 2010 (1:13 AM).
                                  Crazyninjaguy's Avatar
                                  Crazyninjaguy Crazyninjaguy is offline
                                  I'm back.
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2008
                                    Location: England
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 663
                                    Can't wait :3
                                    Even though i know what it is :D

                                    You'll all love it
                                      #119    
                                    Old May 4th, 2010 (7:29 AM).
                                    PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                                    PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                                    nomnomnom.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                                      Location: Ireland
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 259
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Crazyninjaguy View Post
                                      Can't wait :3
                                      Even though i know what it is :D

                                      You'll all love it
                                      :L
                                      I don't know what it is, and frankly, I can't wait
                                      __________________

                                      Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                      --------------------------------------------------------
                                      Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                        #120    
                                      Old May 4th, 2010 (3:16 PM).
                                      The Dewitty's Avatar
                                      The Dewitty The Dewitty is offline
                                      Pixel artist, professional leo
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                                        Location: Netherlands
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Bold
                                        Posts: 259
                                        Thread updated! Credit to Pokémon Uranium for the awesome thread layout! Expect to see more the coming days, and don't forget to comment, that's what keeps me running!
                                        __________________

                                        ~Ledyba~
                                          #121    
                                        Old May 4th, 2010 (3:36 PM).
                                        TopHat's Avatar
                                        TopHat TopHat is offline
                                        I'm All WillyWonka.
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2010
                                          Location: Pallet Town
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naughty
                                          Posts: 41
                                          I enjoyed the read on this. I'm following and hope you succeed in completing this.
                                            #122    
                                          Old May 4th, 2010 (9:33 PM).
                                          Krazy_Meerkat's Avatar
                                          Krazy_Meerkat Krazy_Meerkat is offline
                                          Rawr!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2004
                                            Location: Australia
                                            Age: 29
                                            Nature: Lax
                                            Posts: 1,279
                                            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
                                            Hey I like the way this game has progressed
                                            I like your mapper's use of different tree types in a semi-random pattern.. Never thought about that before..
                                            The transparent water is amazing, it is animated at all?
                                            __________________

                                            Pokemon Indigo League is a re-creation of the original Pokemon TV series in game form
                                              #123    
                                            Old May 4th, 2010 (10:01 PM).
                                            Vociferocity's Avatar
                                            Vociferocity Vociferocity is offline
                                            [ bad girls do it well ]
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2008
                                              Location: Australia
                                              Age: 25
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Impish
                                              Posts: 269
                                              Cool update! Just wondering: why is it that in the screenshots of the character talking to their pokemon, the pokemon is sometimes on the bottom right, and sometimes on the top right? is there a reason that it's not always the same?
                                              __________________
                                                #124    
                                              Old May 5th, 2010 (2:34 AM).
                                              The Dewitty's Avatar
                                              The Dewitty The Dewitty is offline
                                              Pixel artist, professional leo
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Location: Netherlands
                                                Age: 21
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Bold
                                                Posts: 259
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by TopHat View Post
                                                I enjoyed the read on this. I'm following and hope you succeed in completing this.
                                                Me too, thanks!

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Krazy_Meerkat View Post
                                                Hey I like the way this game has progressed
                                                I like your mapper's use of different tree types in a semi-random pattern.. Never thought about that before..
                                                The transparent water is amazing, it is animated at all?
                                                Transparent water is stolen from Pokémon Garnet, but yes, it's animated. xd

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Vociferocity View Post
                                                Cool update! Just wondering: why is it that in the screenshots of the character talking to their pokemon, the pokemon is sometimes on the bottom right, and sometimes on the top right? is there a reason that it's not always the same?
                                                Well, I just put the Pokémon on top of a screenshot to show off some sprites. Basically the reason was that Espacis (the water starter) wouldn't fit in the right corner, he'd make the text illedgable. So I also put Zorua in the upper right corner for the variation. =3
                                                __________________

                                                ~Ledyba~
                                                  #125    
                                                Old May 5th, 2010 (9:50 AM).
                                                snake17 snake17 is offline
                                                Back after a loooong break. :D
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                                                  Location: Wouldn'y you guys like to know... >:D
                                                  Age: 20
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Naughty
                                                  Posts: 35
                                                  Looks awsome. U used the 5th gen fox poke
                                                  Closed Thread
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:04 AM.