• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Renaming a topic?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
I couldn't seem to find this in the FAQ anywhere, so I apologize if this has been asked before. ^_^;

I have a thread in the Trade Center that I've been trying to revamp, but every time I try to change the topic name, it never changes when I save it. Is this normal?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Yes, it's normal: after five (if I recall correctly) minutes from creation, you can't change it. Just contact one of the staff in that forum or a higher (super moderator and up) and we'll edit it for you. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
after five (if I recall correctly) minutes from creation, you can't change it.
And before this, if anyone's curious, one must double click the thread title while viewing the whole section/subforum that it is in, to change it. The obvious problem with this is that on most browsers it ends up opening the thread instead. Easier just to ask staff to do it. ^^;

Last edited:
Back