• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkfalzes Pokemon Factory! Free Event Pokemon Giveaway!

Darkfalz

A.K.A "The Bang-Shuhbang"
    Years
    Hey, Dark here... This week is my special Event Pokemon Giveaway! I don't care what you trade me, you get an epic Pokemon! You can even trade me a level 1 Bidoof, I don't care! Every Event Pokemon comes free with a Master Ball. Just post which one you want, It's first come first serve! Whoever posts which Pokemon they want(Limit One Per Person) Gets the Pokemon! You can also request any Pokemon you would like, 1-493 (Shinies or non-Shinies) and trade me any Pokemon of your choice in return(level 1 Bidoof)

MY FC: Brandon- 0260 2586 9818

EVENT POKEMON AVAILABLE

Event Arceus- Level 100 (JAP)
    This Arceus enables a feature in the Ruins of Alph that can get you one of three Pokemon in-game: Giritina Lvl.1, Dialga Lvl.1, or Palkia Lvl.1 from the Hoenn Champion Cynthia. All you have to do is enter the research house in the Ruins of Alph with the Event Arceus first in your party. Then let the event do itself(except for the walking parts, but it's like 5 steps, Lol) NO OTHER ARCEUS WILL WORK, JUST THIS ONE(Or if you have an Event Arceus you obtained yourself, which is extremely rare)

Pikachu-Colored Pichu Event
    To activate this event, go up to the shrine in Ilex Forest. Press A on the shrine when you get there. A Spiky Eared Pichu will emerge from behind the shrine! :D

Event Kyogre- Level 50, Event at Embedded Tower
    I obtained this Kyogre at Level 50 at Embedded Tower in-game. You have to beat both Kanto and Johto to aquire it, but only in Heart Gold. If you trade my Heart Gold Kyogre over to a Soul Silver game after you have obtained Groudon in Soul Silver(From Embedded Tower), you can talk to Proffesor Oak, and he gives you the Jade Orb. With it, you can now recieve the Event Rayquaza at Embedded Tower. {YOU NEED ROCK CLIMB TO OBTAIN THESE POKEMON, AND THAT'S WHY I AM TRADING THEM TO YOU BECAUSE ROCK CLIMB COMES LATER IN THE GAME}

Event Groudon- Obtained Level 50 @ Embedded Tower
    Same thing as the Kyogre, except you can only catch Groudon in Soul Silver. If you want the Event Rayquaza, you need both(Groudon and Kyogre) On one DS Card. After obtaining both, speak to Proffesor Oak with both and your party, and he gives you the Jade Orb. Then, when you head over to the Embedded Tower, Rayquaza will be waiting for there for you.{YOU NEED ROCK CLIMB TO OBTAIN THESE POKEMON, AND THAT'S WHY I AM TRADING THEM TO YOU BECAUSE ROCK CLIMB COMES LATER IN THE GAME}

Event Rayquaza- Obtained Level 50 @ Embedded Tower
    If you're too lazy to do the event yourself, just contact me. It's much easier.

Event Lugia- Named Aestus- Level 47 @ Whirl Islands
    Post here if you killed Lugia or something, maybe if you want an extra one?

Event Ho-Oh- Level 70, Obtained at Bell Tower
    You need the Rainbow Wing in Pewter City to do this Event. If you want an extra as well.

Spiky-Eared Pichu
    Found in Ilex Forest when you have the Pikachu-Colored Pichu first in your party. It has a seperate battle animation than the Pikachu-Colored-Pichu, too. I thought that was pretty cool.

Event Giritina- Level 1, Obtained @ Ruins of Alph
    You need the rare Japanese Arceus to obtain this Pokemon, so if someone got the Arceus higher in the list, this is probably what you would want to get. It's rare. o.O

Mewtwo- Level 77, Obtained at Cerulean Cave
    You need to get all 16 badges from Johto and Kanto altogether to enter the Cerulean Cave and find your way to this Pokemon. I would rather get it traded to me rather then do all that work. Post if you want it.

Zapdos- Level 50, Obtained Outside of Power Plant, Kanto Region
    Electric Flying Bird Pokemon- Post if you want it.

Moltres- Level 50, Obtained In Mt. Silver Cave
    You have to get all 16 badges from Johto and Kanto altogether to enter and attempt to catch. Post if you want it.

Articuno- Level 50, Obtained in the Seafoam Islands.
    'Cross the way of Cinnabar Island. Ice Bird, Post here if you want it.

Do not forget to ask me for shinys. Any shiny, Any level. Also, any regular or non-event legendary Pokemon. Any Pokemon, Any level! ANY TRADE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Please could I have Pikachu coloured Pichu? :D

I could offer you a crappy staryu in return?

My FC is 4512 2910 8046 (hinting for Celebi too... ^^;;)

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
    Pikachu-Colored Pichu Event
    To activate this event, go up to the shrine in Ilex Forest. Press A on the shrine when you get there. A Spiky Eared Pichu will emerge from behind the shrine!

This weeks special: Event 2010 Celebi, not yet released in U.S.! First to Post their FC in this thread gets the Celebi!
    To trigger this event in Pokemon Soul Silver, put the Celebi first in your party, and press A in front of the shrine in Ilex Forest. :O CELEBEH TAKES YOU BACK IN TIME
    No joke, did the event myself.

I will trade what you want and i hazzah items and pokeballs and everything :P

Darn, you got there before me, but i can offer bettah and if not, izzah have the spiky eared pichu...

Name : Benjii
    FC: 1033 3682 9725

Last edited:

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    can i have a manaphy and a japanese arceus
    ill trade you anything you want
    heres my fc: 1162 1927 1086

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
    Please could I have Pikachu coloured Pichu? :D

I could offer you a crappy staryu in return?

My FC is 4512 2910 8046 (hinting for Celebi too... ^^;;)
    Hey, do like have the same minds and want the same things xD lol thats a pisser :P

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Could I please have the Groundon? I'd like to trade it to my Heart Gold cartridge.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I'd like the Arceus, please!

if not, then the Giratina.

(though, I'll have to find a hotspot before I can trade. I'd like'em sent for SS, but I have yet to connect!)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    do you have a shiny Suicune, shiny Entei or a shiny Raikou

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Heyy i dont really collect event pokemon but would like a master ball (would save me ALOT of time)

do you have a shinny heracross? =]

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Could I have an Arceus? Even if it's only for trade, so I can do the event and I'll trade it back, that would help as well.
    friend code: 3696 2283 2842 Name: Drake

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    This is obviously hacked. Celebi hasn't been released ANYWHERE, so you can't just get it and call it legit. Plus... any shiny we want? Now THAT is cheap.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Wait, wait, wait, so we HAVE to have Rock Climb to get any of those Pokémon traded with you?

Either way, I'd gladly take that level 50 Zapdos.
    And, the "one Pokemon per person" was meant only for the Legendary Pokémon, right?

If so, then I'd also take a level 30-40 Infernape, please?

And even if this IS an April Fools joke, which it probably is, could I still get that Infernape? :D
    That should prove easy for you advanced playahs. ;)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Event Giritina- Level 1, Obtained @ Ruins of Alph
    You need the rare Japanese Arceus to obtain this Pokemon, so if someone got the Arceus higher in the list, this is probably what you would want to get. It's rare. o.O

may I get this one please?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    heii ryan here can i have the mew2 arceus nd lugia i can give a latios latias and moltres all lv 100

tn:ryan
    fc:1033-0892-7120

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    No pre-released events.

As you offered "1-493 (Shinies or non-Shinies)" I assume you are hacking some, as 493 Arceus cannot be shiny.

Please explain how you are obtaining some of these Pokemon once you return. Thanks.

Ensiger

A7X + Pokemon Lover. Owned.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Obviously this person is either April Foolin' us, or super hacking, cause he doesn't even know that you can't trade the Spiky-Eared Pichu (and offering a shiny Arceus? Encounter code much?)

Back