• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blush?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • Blush? XD I don't tend to blush i just get embarrased abit, or go red and all sweaty but usually that happens when someone says really nice things about me that i don't tend to think about myself XP

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, but rarely. It's mostly when I get compliments and spend time with a girl.
    Sometimes, when something embarrassing happens.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I can get embarrased, but i never blush. It usuallu happens when either the opposite sex compliments me, or if i get shy :3

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    When reeeeaaaaalllyyyyy embarrassing stuff happens.
    Cause usually I don't care about what people think...but if it's REALLY embarrassing...then I'll blush.

Years
  • I sometimes blush when women flirt back.

Spoiler:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I do blush but usually don't notice myself blushing unless I am looking in a mirror. x3

That being said, no one ever comments on me blushing so I really don't know when I blush other than knowing that I do so when extremely embarrased. (at times like that you can't help but feel that kind of blush)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, never, unless I am undergoing strenuous physical exertion or am very hot, but then so does everyone else.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I blush when I get a compliment, or it's a cute girl being nice to me. I don't feel manly for admitting that...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I never notice myself blush before. It is something that everyone does, besides me. It must've happened before, but no one has ever said anything about it.

Ayselipera

It usually only happens when I'm really embarrassed or when I have to present in front of large crowds. I never blush when I get compliments.

Years
  • I've been told a few times that my face has gone red, when I was super embarrassed. Every time it was my stepdad... after he embarrassed me. D: But I guess most of the time I don't, because I don't notice, and no one comments on it...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I blush all the time.

It's not even friggin' funny anymore. As soon as I get a teeny bit embarassed or shy or something, I blush like hell.
    Or if someone compliments me. ;;

"You look cute in that top today.."
    "Ehh.. uh, thanks.." *BLUSH*

It doesn't help that I'm quite pale, and you can really notice the difference .___.

Back