• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey....Or something.

Years
Hello, everyone...I'm, uh, Shadowflare. Feel free to call me Shadow or SF, if that's too long for you to type. What to say...? Well, I came across here looking for hacking things...Anyways, about me. Uh...My favorite pokemon's Raichu, for they are gods(PH33R them!)...Salamence rock too, as well as most dragons. I'm also excellent at drawing and spriting...Yeah, so...Hi?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Hiya Shadowflare! Welcome to PC!! Hope you enjoy your time here ^^. We have a hacking forum, too. If you got some cool hacks, you shoudl pos them there! =]. Meh, I don't hack, but I like to play them! XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Shadowflare said:
Hello, everyone...I'm, uh, Shadowflare. Feel free to call me Shadow or SF, if that's too long for you to type. What to say...? Well, I came across here looking for hacking things...Anyways, about me. Uh...My favorite pokemon's Raichu, for they are gods(PH33R them!)...Salamence rock too, as well as most dragons. I'm also excellent at drawing and spriting...Yeah, so...Hi?
Hello,Shadow. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Dragon is my favourite pokemon type too. Anyway,have a good time.

Back