• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We can be two rebels breaking the rules

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When have you felt like a rebel?

Not necessarily seriously, like literally breaking a rule, but have you felt like a rebel ever - done something really unexpected and/or ~bad~ in your/others eyes?

Years
  • Oh I have. But that was 3 years ago, so no I don't. Although if I was given the choice to be that again, I would take it, because being a goody-goody can be very boring sometimes.

Years
  • My entire time in high school I felt like a rebel, cliche as that sounds. Mostly I rebelled against my parents and teachers (except a few who encouraged me to rebel in positive ways, not that I listened), but I did a bit of generic rebelling against society and "all its stupid rules" as I would have said then.

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • My science teacher is a total d00shbag.

I was listening to music on my iPod and he took it away.
    So at the end of class, I asked for it back and he said no.

So I told him he is a grimy little person and that he shouldn't put everything on me. He always blames me. So I told him to stop acting like a giant d00sh and..

.. he just gave my iPod back.

I felt good. >:3 guilty though

Rebelocity.

Back