Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old April 15th, 2010 (4:52 PM).
DarkAlucard's Avatar
DarkAlucard DarkAlucard is offline
Seek me. Call me...
    FC:
    IGN: Arikado
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: México
    Age: 31
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 752
    hi batzarro, sorry for not be available to help you, well i'm interested in your mascot, the Shiny Meowth, what do you want for him? CMT if you like n_n
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old April 15th, 2010 (4:55 PM).
    grokusama's Avatar
    grokusama grokusama is offline
    Shiny Collector
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Oct 2009
      Location: california
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 47
      the IV's are:
      Machop with Substitute? 31/31/31/31/31/31
      shiny EV'd Rayquaza. 31/31/31/31/31/26
      __________________
      Luis
      White 2-5287-2742-7604
      Reply With Quote
        #103    
      Old April 16th, 2010 (1:36 AM).
      .Batzarro.'s Avatar
      .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: California
        Posts: 61
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DarkAlucard View Post
        hi batzarro, sorry for not be available to help you, well i'm interested in your mascot, the Shiny Meowth, what do you want for him? CMT if you like n_n
        It's alright. What are the stats of Pidgeot and Farfetche'd.?

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
        the IV's are:
        Machop with Substitute? 31/31/31/31/31/31
        shiny EV'd Rayquaza. 31/31/31/31/31/26
        How'd you check the IVs, if you don't mind my asking.? Reason I ask is 'cause sometimes people just check level 01 stats and think those are accurate IVs when it could range from all over. With EV'd Poke, people sometimes forget to add in EV's or right nature. Just trying to make sure is all, hope you understand. =P
        __________________

        SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
        Plat FC:
        1977-9887-1652
        Reply With Quote
          #104    
        Old April 16th, 2010 (2:03 AM).
        Blazenwing's Avatar
        Blazenwing Blazenwing is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Mar 2010
          Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 60
          I would love to get...
          Lv.100
          Shiny: Yes
          Nature: Impish
          Stats: 394/196/339/94/165/231
          Ability: Thick Fat
          Moves: Body Slam, Earthquake, Milk Drink, Heal Bell
          IVs: 31/31/31/20/20/26
          EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def


          The only problem is, I'm not sure I have anything really cool to trade for it (for example, I don't have any shinys or anything...) anyways, if it's possible to work something out, let me know, otherwise, don't worry about it.
          __________________
          Add me; I can always use more friends to battle/trade with!
          (And I don't bite. Most of the time. Promise. )

          Diamond Trainer/FC: David | 1205 1421 8967

          SoulSilver Trainer/FC: David | 1291 0532 3160




          Current Solo Run Status: Made it to Ecruteak City, Earned Fog Badge
          Reply With Quote
            #105    
          Old April 16th, 2010 (2:12 AM).
          .Batzarro.'s Avatar
          .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: California
            Posts: 61
            Hmm. Sent you a PM.

            -Filler-
            __________________

            SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
            Plat FC:
            1977-9887-1652
            Reply With Quote
              #106    
            Old April 16th, 2010 (3:29 AM).
            Nero_Forever's Avatar
            Nero_Forever Nero_Forever is offline
              FC: 1204-0634-9684
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Dec 2008
              Location: OZ
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 51
              Hey CMT for this please:
              Lv.01
              Shiny: Yes
              Nature: Careful
              Ability: Run Away
              Moves: Helping Hand, Curse, Wish, Yawn
              IVs: Flawless
              EVs: None
              Reply With Quote
                #107    
              Old April 16th, 2010 (6:30 AM).
              .Batzarro.'s Avatar
              .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Location: California
                Posts: 61
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nero_Forever View Post
                Hey CMT for this please:
                Lv.01
                Shiny: Yes
                Nature: Careful
                Ability: Run Away
                Moves: Helping Hand, Curse, Wish, Yawn
                IVs: Flawless
                EVs: None
                Shiny EV'd Milotic.? Flawless for flawless.? Not to mention this Poke can turn into many other EV'd Poke for you if you clone it. =P Only one I really saw interest in.
                __________________

                SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                Plat FC:
                1977-9887-1652
                Reply With Quote
                  #108    
                Old April 16th, 2010 (8:49 AM).
                grokusama's Avatar
                grokusama grokusama is offline
                Shiny Collector
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2009
                  Location: california
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 47
                  How'd you check the IVs, if you don't mind my asking.? Reason I ask is 'cause sometimes people just check level 01 stats and think those are accurate IVs when it could range from all over. With EV'd Poke, people sometimes forget to add in EV's or right nature. Just trying to make sure is all, hope you understand. =P[/QUOTE]
                  i dont mind....i used the IV calculator from serebii
                  __________________
                  Luis
                  White 2-5287-2742-7604
                  Reply With Quote
                    #109    
                  Old April 16th, 2010 (8:54 AM).
                  .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                  .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                    Location: California
                    Posts: 61
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
                    i dont mind....i used the IV calculator from serebii
                    I use that too but what I'm asking is did you use Machop's level 01 stats to get his IVs.? Could I get the stats on Rayquaza also, wanna check his IVs myself out if you don't mind. =P
                    __________________

                    SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                    Plat FC:
                    1977-9887-1652
                    Reply With Quote
                      #110    
                    Old April 16th, 2010 (8:57 AM).
                    grokusama's Avatar
                    grokusama grokusama is offline
                    Shiny Collector
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2009
                      Location: california
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 47
                      yea sure...
                      machop, lv1, adamant, 12/6/6/5/6/6
                      Rayquaza, quiet, lv100, pokerus cured, 372/349/220/378/216/198
                      __________________
                      Luis
                      White 2-5287-2742-7604
                      Reply With Quote
                        #111    
                      Old April 16th, 2010 (9:04 AM).
                      .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                      .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Location: California
                        Posts: 61
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
                        yea sure...
                        machop, lv1, adamant, 12/6/6/5/6/6
                        Rayquaza, quiet, lv100, pokerus cured, 372/349/220/378/216/198
                        Sorry but that's kinda what I meant. You shouldn't check level 01 stats to get IVs, they won't be accurate at all.

                        As for Rayquaza, he does have those IVs.. If he's not EV'd. So, it's either not EV'd and has those great IVs (which don't really serve a purpose now that he's fully leveled) or he is and the two IVs he's EV'd in are extremely low. I personally think he's not EV'd but can't say for sure.

                        If you want, we can do an IV battle, you bring in Pichu, Aerodactyl, Machop, and Snover (since those are the ones that interest me) and you can write down their stats. Send the stats my way and I'll get their accurate IVs for you.
                        __________________

                        SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                        Plat FC:
                        1977-9887-1652
                        Reply With Quote
                          #112    
                        Old April 16th, 2010 (9:09 AM).
                        grokusama's Avatar
                        grokusama grokusama is offline
                        Shiny Collector
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2009
                          Location: california
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 47
                          aerodactyl??? i thought you were interested in rayquaza...??? well i guess we can battle...but how do you do an IV battle?? and should i just write down the stats of the pokemon when we are in battle??
                          __________________
                          Luis
                          White 2-5287-2742-7604
                          Reply With Quote
                            #113    
                          Old April 16th, 2010 (9:13 AM).
                          .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                          .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                            Location: California
                            Posts: 61
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
                            aerodactyl??? i thought you were interested in rayquaza...??? well i guess we can battle...but how do you do an IV battle?? and should i just write down the stats of the pokemon when we are in battle??
                            I was interested in Rayquaza, not anymore though. Saw Aerodactyl with good IVs, so got interested. =P

                            The way we do IV battles is simple. I'll go in there and set up a level 100 battle only. You bring in those four level 01s with you and once the battle starts they'll automatically level up to level 100 for the battle only. All you have to do at this point is write down each of their stats and once you're done Run from battle. Then we'll be able to get the right IVs. =P
                            __________________

                            SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                            Plat FC:
                            1977-9887-1652
                            Reply With Quote
                              #114    
                            Old April 16th, 2010 (9:15 AM).
                            grokusama's Avatar
                            grokusama grokusama is offline
                            Shiny Collector
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2009
                              Location: california
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 47
                              ooo....well that sounds easy enough....umm which fc should i use for you??? for me, you should use my pearl fc...
                              __________________
                              Luis
                              White 2-5287-2742-7604
                              Reply With Quote
                                #115    
                              Old April 16th, 2010 (9:21 AM).
                              .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                              .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Location: California
                                Posts: 61
                                Use my Plat FC, I'll be in there waiting. =P
                                __________________

                                SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                                Plat FC:
                                1977-9887-1652
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #116    
                                Old April 16th, 2010 (3:07 PM).
                                Teh Blazer's Avatar
                                Teh Blazer Teh Blazer is offline
                                Divider of Zero
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2009
                                  Location: 'MERICA
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 768
                                  Through the IV calculator, Lapras's IV's are:

                                  HP: 7
                                  ATK: 30
                                  DEF: 17
                                  SpATK: 12
                                  SpDEF: 12
                                  SPD: 9

                                  Not the best, but hey. What can ya do about it?
                                  __________________
                                  Being a hero is overrated anyways
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #117    
                                  Old April 16th, 2010 (4:08 PM).
                                  MarioManH's Avatar
                                  MarioManH MarioManH is offline
                                  top kek
                                  • Gold Tier
                                  FC: 0920-4538-8399
                                  IGN: Hunter
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                                  Location: Virginia
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 498
                                  Shiny Ditto and Shiny Dragonair for my Mcdonalds Pikachu and VGC 09 Milotic?
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #118    
                                  Old April 16th, 2010 (4:24 PM).
                                  Gamepro722's Avatar
                                  Gamepro722 Gamepro722 is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 13
                                    Lv.100 (Jin)
                                    Shiny: Yes
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Stats: 327/383/166/126/266/210
                                    Ability: Steadfast
                                    Moves: Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Thunder Wave
                                    IVs: 31 Atk/ 5 Sp.Atk, others unknown ATM


                                    i have an aerodactyl with a really high speed stat. lvl. 100. (dont have my game atm but ill get back to you)
                                    __________________


                                    Wanna trade? battle? PM me.


                                    VISIT MY THREAD: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5713554
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #119    
                                    Old April 16th, 2010 (4:36 PM).
                                    Nero_Forever's Avatar
                                    Nero_Forever Nero_Forever is offline
                                      FC: 1204-0634-9684
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                                      Location: OZ
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 51
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post

                                      Shiny EV'd Milotic.? Flawless for flawless.? Not to mention this Poke can turn into many other EV'd Poke for you if you clone it. =P Only one I really saw interest in.
                                      Sure =)

                                      fillllllllllllller
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #120    
                                      Old April 16th, 2010 (9:34 PM). Edited April 16th, 2010 by Droidz.
                                      Droidz's Avatar
                                      Droidz Droidz is offline
                                      ¬‿¬
                                      • Gold Tier
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Location: Melbourne, Australia
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 452
                                      Hey Batzarro im interested in this pokes:

                                      Lv.100
                                      Shiny: Yes
                                      Nature: Modest
                                      Stats: 312/148/175/405/248/216
                                      Ability: Adaptability
                                      Moves: Hyper Beam, Psychic, Ice Beam, Tri Attack
                                      IVs: 31/0/30/31/30/31
                                      EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Sp.Def

                                      I have a heap of ev'd pokes to offer.

                                      Hey Batzarro, can you tell me if its been hack checked.
                                      Because i hardly trust any pokes that have almost flawless IV's so can you tell me if its checked or not please.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #121    
                                      Old April 16th, 2010 (10:30 PM).
                                      MegaSlowBro.'s Avatar
                                      MegaSlowBro. MegaSlowBro. is offline
                                      泣かないで。
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2010
                                        Location: Las Vegas, NV (No, it's not that great...)
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 568
                                        I have a flawless Ditto that I'm willing to trade in an attempt for the shiny eevee once again XD
                                        __________________


                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #122    
                                        Old April 16th, 2010 (10:42 PM).
                                        xcessiveness xcessiveness is offline
                                        EV Trainer
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 3
                                          I'm interested in


                                          Infernape lvl
                                          .50
                                          Shiny: Yes
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Stats: 151/132/91/156/81/167
                                          Ability: Blaze
                                          Moves: Fake Out, Close Combat, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Ice)
                                          IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
                                          EVs: 64 Atk/252 Sp.Atk/192 Spe


                                          Togekiss lvl.50
                                          Shiny: Yes
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Stats: 192/60/115/174/135/113
                                          Ability: Serene Grace
                                          Moves: Roost, Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Air Slash
                                          IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
                                          EVs: 252 HP/ 152 Sp.Atk/ 104 Spe


                                          I can offer:
                                          -lvl 70 UT Dialga with these IVs 23/31/29/21/3/31
                                          - lvl 70 UT 10ANIV Shiny Celebi IVs 29/27/24/12/28/9
                                          __________________
                                          Heart Gold FC: 3009 0524 5255

                                          Multi Mix Special League: Four Legged Gym Badge.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #123    
                                          Old April 16th, 2010 (11:10 PM).
                                          Manganum's Avatar
                                          Manganum Manganum is offline
                                          Your local sine wave
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2010
                                            Location: Brutal Techno Rage Aquarium
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 145
                                            I'd love that shiny IV'd Beldum
                                            CMT, I've got a ton of Events up
                                            __________________
                                            It's all in the Music.

                                            The Music


                                            Pendulum - The Terminal
                                            Danny Byrd - Ill Behavior
                                            Netsky - Love Has Gone

                                            The Projects


                                            Unnamed DnB project
                                            Composition for rehearsals

                                            The Inspiration


                                            Pendulum
                                            Blackmill
                                            Enter Shikari

                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #124    
                                            Old April 16th, 2010 (11:54 PM).
                                            .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                                            .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2010
                                              Location: California
                                              Posts: 61
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
                                              Through the IV calculator, Lapras's IV's are:

                                              HP: 7
                                              ATK: 30
                                              DEF: 17
                                              SpATK: 12
                                              SpDEF: 12
                                              SPD: 9

                                              Not the best, but hey. What can ya do about it?
                                              Ah, sorry, not interested. =/

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by MarioManH View Post
                                              Shiny Ditto and Shiny Dragonair for my Mcdonalds Pikachu and VGC 09 Milotic?
                                              Interested in the McDonald's Pika but not so much the Milotic. Anything else you have.? Only events that really interest me are ones that are towards Miltank, Kangaskhan, and Minun/Plusle. Any of those.? If not, let me know other events you have, I suppose.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Gamepro722 View Post
                                              Lv.100 (Jin)
                                              Shiny: Yes
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Stats: 327/383/166/126/266/210
                                              Ability: Steadfast
                                              Moves: Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Thunder Wave
                                              IVs: 31 Atk/ 5 Sp.Atk, others unknown ATM


                                              i have an aerodactyl with a really high speed stat. lvl. 100. (dont have my game atm but ill get back to you)
                                              Sure thing.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Droidz View Post
                                              Hey Batzarro im interested in this pokes:

                                              Lv.100
                                              Shiny: Yes
                                              Nature: Modest
                                              Stats: 312/148/175/405/248/216
                                              Ability: Adaptability
                                              Moves: Hyper Beam, Psychic, Ice Beam, Tri Attack
                                              IVs: 31/0/30/31/30/31
                                              EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Sp.Def

                                              I have a heap of ev'd pokes to offer.

                                              Hey Batzarro, can you tell me if its been hack checked.
                                              Because i hardly trust any pokes that have almost flawless IV's so can you tell me if its checked or not please.
                                              I can't say if it's been hack checked or not. I've seen it around a bit so am thinking it's fine or someone would of caught on to it by now. I've seen near flawless Poke being bred though so I do trust them but I understand how one might not. Anyway, if you're interested, let me know what you have to offer.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by SkyKnight View Post
                                              I have a flawless Ditto that I'm willing to trade in an attempt for the shiny eevee once again XD
                                              What nature.?

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by xcessiveness View Post
                                              I'm interested in


                                              Infernape lvl
                                              .50
                                              Shiny: Yes
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Stats: 151/132/91/156/81/167
                                              Ability: Blaze
                                              Moves: Fake Out, Close Combat, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Ice)
                                              IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
                                              EVs: 64 Atk/252 Sp.Atk/192 Spe


                                              Togekiss lvl.50
                                              Shiny: Yes
                                              Nature: Modest
                                              Stats: 192/60/115/174/135/113
                                              Ability: Serene Grace
                                              Moves: Roost, Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Air Slash
                                              IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
                                              EVs: 252 HP/ 152 Sp.Atk/ 104 Spe


                                              I can offer:
                                              -lvl 70 UT Dialga with these IVs 23/31/29/21/3/31
                                              - lvl 70 UT 10ANIV Shiny Celebi IVs 29/27/24/12/28/9
                                              Natures on them.?

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Manganum View Post
                                              I'd love that shiny IV'd Beldum
                                              CMT, I've got a ton of Events up
                                              Not one to usually do events for well bred Poke as I don't really see 'em on the same level. =/ However, if you'd be up to doing both PCYb Wailord and ROCKS Metang for it, I guess I could.
                                              __________________

                                              SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                                              Plat FC:
                                              1977-9887-1652
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #125    
                                              Old April 17th, 2010 (12:21 AM).
                                              Droidz's Avatar
                                              Droidz Droidz is offline
                                              ¬‿¬
                                              • Gold Tier
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2009
                                              Location: Melbourne, Australia
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Sassy
                                              Posts: 452
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post
                                              I can't say if it's been hack checked or not. I've seen it around a bit so am thinking it's fine or someone would of caught on to it by now. I've seen near flawless Poke being bred though so I do trust them but I understand how one might not. Anyway, if you're interested, let me know what you have to offer.
                                              all ev'd and shiny:
                                              espeon,milotic,houndoom,metagross,hitmonchan,mewtwo,dragonite,
                                              alakazam,ninetails,darkrai,gallade,genger,heracross,tangrowth,raikou,
                                              exeggutor,ramphardos,torterra,forretress,groudon i have more but tell if your not interested in these.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:12 AM.