Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old April 17th, 2010 (12:37 AM).
.Batzarro.'s Avatar
.Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: California
    Posts: 61
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Droidz View Post
    all ev'd and shiny:
    espeon,milotic,houndoom,metagross,hitmonchan,mewtwo,dragonite,
    alakazam,ninetails,darkrai,gallade,genger,heracross,tangrowth,raikou,
    exeggutor,ramphardos,torterra,forretress,groudon i have more but tell if your not interested in these.
    There's one or two in there that kinda have my interest but I'm more into the great IV'd NU/UU Poke. Any of those.?
    __________________

    SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
    Plat FC:
    1977-9887-1652
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old April 17th, 2010 (12:45 AM).
    xcessiveness xcessiveness is offline
    EV Trainer
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3
      Dialga is Naughty and Celebi is Sassy
      __________________
      Heart Gold FC: 3009 0524 5255

      Multi Mix Special League: Four Legged Gym Badge.
      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old April 17th, 2010 (12:53 AM).
      .Batzarro.'s Avatar
      .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: California
        Posts: 61
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by xcessiveness View Post
        Dialga is Naughty and Celebi is Sassy
        Not so interested in Dialga but am in Celebi. Which of the two would you like for it.?
        __________________

        SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
        Plat FC:
        1977-9887-1652
        Reply With Quote
          #129    
        Old April 17th, 2010 (12:56 AM).
        xcessiveness xcessiveness is offline
        EV Trainer
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post

          Not so interested in Dialga but am in Celebi. Which of the two would you like for it.?
          Togekiss

          filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller
          __________________
          Heart Gold FC: 3009 0524 5255

          Multi Mix Special League: Four Legged Gym Badge.
          Reply With Quote
            #130    
          Old April 17th, 2010 (1:02 AM).
          .Batzarro.'s Avatar
          .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: California
            Posts: 61
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by xcessiveness View Post
            Togekiss

            filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller
            That works for me. Can you clone.?
            __________________

            SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
            Plat FC:
            1977-9887-1652
            Reply With Quote
              #131    
            Old April 17th, 2010 (1:04 AM).
            xcessiveness xcessiveness is offline
            EV Trainer
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post

              That works for me. Can you clone.?
              nope

              llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
              __________________
              Heart Gold FC: 3009 0524 5255

              Multi Mix Special League: Four Legged Gym Badge.
              Reply With Quote
                #132    
              Old April 17th, 2010 (1:12 AM).
              .Batzarro.'s Avatar
              .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Location: California
                Posts: 61
                Hmm. Alright, I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade then. Probably sometime later today. Sound good.?
                __________________

                SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                Plat FC:
                1977-9887-1652
                Reply With Quote
                  #133    
                Old April 17th, 2010 (1:13 AM).
                xcessiveness xcessiveness is offline
                EV Trainer
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post
                  Hmm. Alright, I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade then. Probably sometime later today. Sound good.?

                  sure

                  lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                  __________________
                  Heart Gold FC: 3009 0524 5255

                  Multi Mix Special League: Four Legged Gym Badge.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #134    
                  Old April 17th, 2010 (1:16 AM).
                  .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                  .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                    Location: California
                    Posts: 61
                    Alright, cool. Added you to the pending trades. Will VM you whenever I'm ready. =P
                    __________________

                    SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                    Plat FC:
                    1977-9887-1652
                    Reply With Quote
                      #135    
                    Old April 17th, 2010 (1:20 AM). Edited April 17th, 2010 by Droidz.
                    Droidz's Avatar
                    Droidz Droidz is offline
                    ¬‿¬
                    • Gold Tier
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                    Location: Melbourne, Australia
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 452
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post
                    There's one or two in there that kinda have my interest but I'm more into the great IV'd NU/UU Poke. Any of those.?
                    Okay what i have is ev'd Cacturne,ev'd Weezing, ev'd shiny exeggutor, ev'd aerodactyl (i think).

                    Hey batzarro if you and me can figure out a trade right now then i can clone and send back your poke, okay?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #136    
                    Old April 17th, 2010 (4:59 AM).
                    Dialga Man's Avatar
                    Dialga Man Dialga Man is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2009
                      Location: Hong Kong
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 38
                      Lv.100
                      Shiny: Yes
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Stats: 384/394/196/137/204/147
                      Ability: No Guard
                      Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Dynamic Punch, Payback
                      IVs: 31/31/31/18/29/31
                      EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def

                      Lv.100
                      Shiny: Yes
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Stats: 261/269/156/122/137/383
                      Ability: Guts
                      Moves: Brave Bird, Protect, Facade, U-turn
                      IVs: Flawless
                      EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

                      Lv.45 NRD
                      Shiny: Yes
                      Nature: Hasty
                      Stats: 135/102/81/106/100/204
                      Ability: Soundproof
                      Moves: Thunder, Rain Dance, Explosion, Taunt
                      IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
                      EVs: 252 Atk/48 Sp.Atk/208 Spe



                      For

                      Events
                      TRU Regigigas Adamant
                      MYSTRY Mew
                      10 Aniv Celebi
                      Poketopia Electivire
                      Poketopia Magmotar
                      Poketopia Pikachu
                      Yokohama Pikachu
                      Negai Boshi Jirachi
                      PCP Pichu
                      Baba Flygon


                      Ev'd
                      Naughty Flygon
                      Naive Infernape
                      Adamant Shiny Tyranitar
                      Adamant Mamoswine
                      Hasty Weavile
                      Adamant Shiny Flareon
                      Adamant Gallade

                      Shinies
                      Jap Dialga
                      Gible
                      Latias
                      Shinx

                      Pick a 3 :o ?
                      __________________
                      This signature has been disabled.
                      No spoilers allowed in signature.
                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #137    
                      Old April 17th, 2010 (5:10 AM).
                      Skipper Bear's Avatar
                      Skipper Bear Skipper Bear is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 6
                        What do you want for those Shinies DM?
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #138    
                        Old April 17th, 2010 (5:20 AM).
                        .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                        .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: California
                          Posts: 61
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Dialga Man View Post
                          Events
                          TRU Regigigas Adamant
                          MYSTRY Mew
                          10 Aniv Celebi
                          Poketopia Electivire
                          Poketopia Magmotar
                          Poketopia Pikachu
                          Yokohama Pikachu
                          Negai Boshi Jirachi
                          PCP Pichu
                          Baba Flygon

                          Ev'd
                          Naughty Flygon
                          Naive Infernape
                          Adamant Shiny Tyranitar
                          Adamant Mamoswine
                          Hasty Weavile
                          Adamant Shiny Flareon
                          Adamant Gallade

                          Shinies
                          Jap Dialga
                          Gible
                          Latias
                          Shinx

                          Pick a 3 :o ?
                          Sorry, unless IVs are known are great as I pointed out, just not interested. =/

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Skipper Bear View Post
                          What do you want for those Shinies DM?
                          PM or VM him, please don't discuss other trades in my thread.
                          __________________

                          SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                          Plat FC:
                          1977-9887-1652
                          Reply With Quote
                            #139    
                          Old April 17th, 2010 (5:36 AM).
                          Dialga Man's Avatar
                          Dialga Man Dialga Man is offline
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2009
                            Location: Hong Kong
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 38
                            Ev'd
                            Naughty Flygon
                            14/27/30/27/30/18

                            Adamant Shiny Tyranitar
                            31/24/28/30/15/19

                            Adamant Mamoswine
                            27/31/23/5/20/30


                            Adamant Shiny Gallade
                            28/31/29/15/28/31


                            __________________
                            This signature has been disabled.
                            No spoilers allowed in signature.
                            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #140    
                            Old April 17th, 2010 (6:09 AM).
                            JOSHIKINZ_94's Avatar
                            JOSHIKINZ_94 JOSHIKINZ_94 is offline
                            The crusader
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2009
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 60
                              mr. mime
                              Lv.100
                              Shiny: No
                              Nature: Timid
                              Stats: 284/108/164/235/276/306
                              Ability: Filter
                              Moves: Trick, Thunder, Torment, Light Screen
                              IVs: 31/25/29/30/31/31
                              EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe

                              slowbro
                              Lv.100
                              Shiny: No
                              Nature: Bold
                              Stats: 394/159/350/236/197/96
                              Ability: Own Tempo
                              Moves: Slack Off, Calm Mind, Surf, Psychic
                              IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
                              EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Sp.Def

                              please CMT for this
                              __________________
                              JOSHIKINZ_94
                              always on pokemon pearl
                              FC: 2708 1917 0897
                              "float like a butterfree sting like a beedrill"

                              MULTI-MIX LEAGUE VICTORY:
                              .,,,sinnho gym, swift gym,hoenn gym, four legged gym,


                              check out my trade thread!!- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202279
                              come and join the nova league project!-http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=1811
                              Reply With Quote
                                #141    
                              Old April 17th, 2010 (10:35 AM).
                              MegaSlowBro.'s Avatar
                              MegaSlowBro. MegaSlowBro. is offline
                              泣かないで。
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                Location: Las Vegas, NV (No, it's not that great...)
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 568
                                The ditto is:
                                Modest.
                                Often dozes off.
                                __________________


                                Reply With Quote
                                  #142    
                                Old April 17th, 2010 (5:07 PM).
                                Manganum's Avatar
                                Manganum Manganum is offline
                                Your local sine wave
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                                  Location: Brutal Techno Rage Aquarium
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 145
                                  Well, I guess that's fine ROCKS Metang and PCNYb Wailord. I can't trade right now, though; I have to sort my thread out :/
                                  __________________
                                  It's all in the Music.

                                  The Music


                                  Pendulum - The Terminal
                                  Danny Byrd - Ill Behavior
                                  Netsky - Love Has Gone

                                  The Projects


                                  Unnamed DnB project
                                  Composition for rehearsals

                                  The Inspiration


                                  Pendulum
                                  Blackmill
                                  Enter Shikari

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #143    
                                  Old April 17th, 2010 (5:58 PM).
                                  .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                                  .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                                    Location: California
                                    Posts: 61
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Dialga Man View Post
                                    Ev'd
                                    Naughty Flygon
                                    14/27/30/27/30/18

                                    Adamant Shiny Tyranitar
                                    31/24/28/30/15/19

                                    Adamant Mamoswine
                                    27/31/23/5/20/30


                                    Adamant Shiny Gallade
                                    28/31/29/15/28/31


                                    Those are pretty good IVs for the most part. Only problem is, I have every one of those Poke EV'd with perfect (or near perfect) IVs and natures. So, still not interested in those, sorry. =/

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by JOSHIKINZ_94 View Post
                                    mr. mime
                                    Lv.100
                                    Shiny: No
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Stats: 284/108/164/235/276/306
                                    Ability: Filter
                                    Moves: Trick, Thunder, Torment, Light Screen
                                    IVs: 31/25/29/30/31/31
                                    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe

                                    slowbro
                                    Lv.100
                                    Shiny: No
                                    Nature: Bold
                                    Stats: 394/159/350/236/197/96
                                    Ability: Own Tempo
                                    Moves: Slack Off, Calm Mind, Surf, Psychic
                                    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
                                    EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Sp.Def

                                    please CMT for this
                                    Anything you don't have listed up.? Didn't see anything currently. =/

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Manganum View Post
                                    Well, I guess that's fine ROCKS Metang and PCNYb Wailord. I can't trade right now, though; I have to sort my thread out :/
                                    Alright, VM me whenever you're ready. Though we'll probably trade tomorrow as I'm about to take off for most of the night. =P
                                    __________________

                                    SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                                    Plat FC:
                                    1977-9887-1652
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #144    
                                    Old April 17th, 2010 (6:29 PM).
                                    Katarn's Avatar
                                    Katarn Katarn is offline
                                    EV Trainer / Breeder
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 23
                                      What do you want for the Jolly Gible?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #145    
                                      Old April 17th, 2010 (8:45 PM).
                                      Kalsard's Avatar
                                      Kalsard Kalsard is offline
                                      Looking for time travellers.
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2009
                                        Location: New Zealand
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 95
                                        Interested in your timid Gengar. offering Modest Salamence with normal Specsmence Moveset. 31/8/3/31/31/31. Thanks
                                        __________________

                                        "What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #146    
                                        Old April 17th, 2010 (8:53 PM).
                                        Alternative's Avatar
                                        Alternative Alternative is offline
                                        stalwart command
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                        FC: 3780 9062 8080
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                                        Location: Adelaide, Australia
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Impish
                                        Posts: 4,268
                                        Lv.100
                                        Shiny: Yes
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Stats: 282/162/165/309/206/372
                                        Ability: Overgrow
                                        Moves: Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Focus Blast, Hidden Power (Ice)
                                        IVs: 31/6/30/31/31/31
                                        EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe


                                        I want this. I could offer an EV'd Adamant Qwilfish with Aqua Jet and IV: x/30/x/x/31/31, or a flawless shiny EV'd Umbreon.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #147    
                                        Old April 18th, 2010 (1:05 AM).
                                        .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                                        .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                                          Location: California
                                          Posts: 61
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Katarn View Post
                                          What do you want for the Jolly Gible?
                                          Check my wants, let me know if you have anything.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Kalsard View Post
                                          Interested in your timid Gengar. offering Modest Salamence with normal Specsmence Moveset. 31/8/3/31/31/31. Thanks
                                          Sorry, not looking for another Salamence. I believe him and Tyranitar are the ones I'm looking for least since they're really common. >.<

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                                          Lv.100
                                          Shiny: Yes
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Stats: 282/162/165/309/206/372
                                          Ability: Overgrow
                                          Moves: Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Focus Blast, Hidden Power (Ice)
                                          IVs: 31/6/30/31/31/31
                                          EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe


                                          I want this. I could offer an EV'd Adamant Qwilfish with Aqua Jet and IV: x/30/x/x/31/31, or a flawless shiny EV'd Umbreon.
                                          Not interested in Umbreon as I have like two or three different flawless ones already. XD Interested in Qwilfish if I could know the HP/Def IVs and know if there's redis rights to it.
                                          __________________

                                          SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                                          Plat FC:
                                          1977-9887-1652
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #148    
                                          Old April 18th, 2010 (1:51 AM).
                                          Alternative's Avatar
                                          Alternative Alternative is offline
                                          stalwart command
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                          FC: 3780 9062 8080
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                                          Location: Adelaide, Australia
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Posts: 4,268
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post
                                          Not interested in Umbreon as I have like two or three different flawless ones already. XD Interested in Qwilfish if I could know the HP/Def IVs and know if there's redis rights to it.
                                          The IVs of the Qwilfish are 18/30/14/x/31/31, and I'm sorry, it's non-redis.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #149    
                                          Old April 18th, 2010 (1:59 AM).
                                          .Batzarro.'s Avatar
                                          .Batzarro. .Batzarro. is offline
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                                            Location: California
                                            Posts: 61
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                                            The IVs of the Qwilfish are 18/30/14/x/31/31, and I'm sorry, it's non-redis.
                                            Hmm. Kinda iffy on the Def IV (HP's alright) but since it's non-redis, not really interested in it. Sorry. =/
                                            __________________

                                            SS FC: 4598-2108-4525
                                            Plat FC:
                                            1977-9887-1652
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #150    
                                            Old April 18th, 2010 (2:00 AM).
                                            Alternative's Avatar
                                            Alternative Alternative is offline
                                            stalwart command
                                            • Crystal Tier
                                            FC: 3780 9062 8080
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                                            Location: Adelaide, Australia
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Impish
                                            Posts: 4,268
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by .Batzarro. View Post

                                            Hmm. Kinda iffy on the Def IV (HP's alright) but since it's non-redis, not really interested in it. Sorry. =/
                                            You can see my trade thread for something else you may be interested in.
                                            I really want that Sceptile
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:25 AM.