• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Story |deas

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Hi, I am writing a story for my english home work, but I have no idea what to write about. It is supposed to me 1500 words MAXIMUM and I was wondering if anyone had an idea that would work for this. Please help? :)

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    When is it due? Hopefully not tomorrow if you're just starting.

Were there any specific guidelines to follow? That might help us help you.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    No, it's just a short story that is supposed to be 1500 words at the most. It's pretty open.

Oh, and it's for a year 9 class, so nothing too unapropriate! :)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Write a story about an alien species that comes to planet Earth. The aliens are fungus-like and are invading the planet to spread their spores. They range from small sizes to the size of skyscrapers. They are also resistant to fungicides, so the humans have to find an alternative to take them out. I'll let you come up with the rest of the details, such as what their ships are like and why the need to invade the planet.

/Thread

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Make it about the LGBT community on PC, you should get 1500 words just discussing how the trolls act in relation to the topic.

Or write about duckies swimming in a pond ^_________^

Back