• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This carpet makes the floor feel spongy...

Honest

Hi!
Years
xD, very simple, how is the floor in your house decorated? Do you have carpeting, and if you do, what color carpet? Or do you have tiled or wooden floors? Be as descriptive as possible!

As for me, with the exception of the kitchen and bathroom, all carpeting. And it's dark red. xD

I have tiled flooring everywhere else.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I used to have dark-red carpet in my room but we tore it up.

Now the entire upper floor of the house is really old hardwood, the kitchen and bathroom are tiled, and the downstairs is cement. There's two rooms down there, though, with carpet: one with gold carpet, the other with green.

Years
There's this kind of shaggy brown carpet everywhere, even in the bathroom. It's a much shorter brown carpet in the kitchen, though.

I wish we had wood or tile floors instead, but it's not that big of a deal.

Ayselipera

The whole house is hardwood floor. Except the upstairs living room has one of those giant scatter rugs. The downstairs living room used to have a carpet, but it was recently taken out and is going to be replaced with tile.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
I have different carpet to in each room. Bathroom and kitchen are tiled.
Sandy coloured tiles in the kitchen and white tiles in the bathroom! In the living room it's a dirty cream colour and on the stares and hallway there's a deep blood red carpet. My brothers room has green carpet, my mum's has blue and my own is disgusting! Blue with orange detail! YUCK! It's also worn and has splodge of paint all over it. Would someone like to give me a new carpet?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
My room, my parent's room, my brother's room all have wooden floors. The bathroom and kitchen are tiled. The stairs and landing are carpet. I've got a little carpet in my room though for decoration. o3o

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Everything in my home is tiled with a 2ft-by-2ft smooth, almost reflective white tile that's very comfortable. The only exceptions are the bathrooms, which have either a desaturated light red small tile or teal blue tile. Closest we have to a carpet is the huge rug in the living room, and the long light brown one I keep in my room.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I hate carpeting. Hardwood flooring looks much more luxurious AND I find it to be MUCH easier for cleaning and maintenance. Area rugs for decoration and for rooms with couches to avoid scratching/ etc for the most part make it even better.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
All the floors in this house are hardwood except for the kitchen and bathroom. The bathroom floor is tilled with these concrete like tiles and the kitchen is multitiled with all sorts of store bought tiles. Some are plain white, some are brown with a white plus down the middle, some are light blue with a dark blue diamond in the middle, and some a black with green designs on them and a diamond in the middle. Yes you're right...my kitchen is tacky xD

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
well we have variety throughout our house..

basement: weird carpet that doesnt really feel like carpet. idk what you call it.
and tiles in the laundry room thingy

1st floor: white (well, used to be white) carpet most of the place. there's also some weird thing that looks like tile but really isnt tile and is coming off of the floor in the kitchen. hardwood right when you enter the house

2nd floor: green carpet from the staircase to the hall. white carpet in all of the rooms

otherwise, tile in all of the bathrooms

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
We seem to have some of everything xD
Half the top level is carpeted, then it's all wooden up to the front door, excluding the tiles in the bathroom of course.
The downstairs is like.. it's not even tiled xD It's like smooth painted concrete or something I dunno xD
Get's rather cold down there.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
The lounge room, the hallway and study room is covered in timber, the rooms are covered with covered and the way to the toilet and the bathrooms are covered with crappy tiles. :D :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My dorm room has nasty old white tile; however the building is supposed to be renovated over the summer, so nice new carpeting should be awaiting me when I move back in for fall semester :)

As for the flooring back home... my parents just finished moving into a new house, so I haven't even seen it yet and I really don't know what flooring it has. I hope the bedrooms are carpeted at least...

Back