• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Campout! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I suppose these non-RP RPs (XD) go here now, so....

PC Campout!

That?s right! It?s the PC campout! I got this idea when the PC sleepover was made, so now that it?s over, this is on!

Bring whatever you want to. There?s a CD/DVD player over there, under the T.V. There?s two places to sleep: The porch (it?s wired in, so no insects can come in), and the basement. In the basement there?s a fridge with Cookies and Popsicles in it, and there?s a closet with mattresses and chairs in it over there. **Points to kitchen-like
room and a closed door next to it** Also in the basement is a door to outside near the lake, if you care for a hike. You?re probably wondering how you could get outside from the basement. Well, the yard slopes down, making the exit from the basement lead to the lake, while the entrance to the cabin is on higher ground.
Anyway, about a two minute hike from the cabin is the fire circle, an iron fireplace outside shaped like a circle, perfect for roasting marshmallows and getting eaten by Mosquitoes at night.
Okay, I think that?s all, so?.COME ON IN AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back