Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old July 8th, 2010 (1:33 PM).
Cynic Kaka's Avatar
Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
Credentials.
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: In America.
    Age: 24
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 2,191
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Spoiler:
    He lost to HOLLOW Ichigo. I think that actually warrants some cool points.
    Not to mention


    Spoiler:
    He killed Ichigo twice. Well, they were both close calls.
    __________________
    Death can't cure idiocy.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #427    
    Old July 8th, 2010 (1:35 PM).
    Owl's Avatar
    Owl Owl is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Age: 22
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 13,368
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post


    Spoiler:
    He killed Ichigo twice. Well, they were both close calls.
    Thats true. Ulquiorra is a best within a beast xD
    __________________


      #428    
    Old July 8th, 2010 (1:37 PM).
    Cynic Kaka's Avatar
    Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
    Credentials.
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: In America.
      Age: 24
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,191
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
      Thats true. Ulquiorra is a best within a beast xD
      Best within a beast indeed.

      By the way, if you like Death Note, check my Photo Album on my profile
      __________________
      Death can't cure idiocy.
        #429    
      Old July 8th, 2010 (1:38 PM).
      I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
      I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2009
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 514
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
        I still wonder, even though this has nothing to do with Ichigo, how strong would a Vasto Lorde be? Stronger then the Espada?
        *Another ahem*
        We agree that Shinigamification gives the Hollow a power boost, correct? (Addition abilities such as the Hierro, as well as the resurreccion and the sword and stuff).
        Now, most people would agree that Espada 4-1 (both inclusive) are Vasto Lordes; based on their very human like released forms, as well as based on the fact that Ulquiorra mention "Espadas 4 and above cannot release inside the dome of Las Noches".
        It seems likely from this (and probably other info) we can agree that Ulquiorra, Hallibel, Barragan and Starrk are Vasto Lorde.

        Now of course, it is unlikely that all Hollows, when undergoing Shinigamification, will gain the same boost in power (let's say we have 2 Hollows, ranked 2 and 10. They probably won't be boosted to 5 and 13, respectively. You'd think the 10 would be boosted further).

        So, going back to your original question, a Vasto Lorde, when Shinigamified, will likely become somewhere around the rank of 5 or above, due to other (likely) Vasto Lordes being Espadas 4 and above.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
        Best within a beast indeed.

        By the way, if you like Death Note, check my Photo Album on my profile
        *Does so*
        ...
        __________________
        YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
        Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
          #430    
        Old July 8th, 2010 (1:40 PM).
        Owl's Avatar
        Owl Owl is offline
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2009
        Age: 22
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 13,368
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        *Another ahem*
        We agree that Shinigamification gives the Hollow a power boost, correct? (Addition abilities such as the Hierro, as well as the resurreccion and the sword and stuff).
        Now, most people would agree that Espada 4-1 (both inclusive) are Vasto Lordes; based on their very human like released forms, as well as based on the fact that Ulquiorra mention "Espadas 4 and above cannot release inside the dome of Las Noches".
        It seems likely from this (and probably other info) we can agree that Ulquiorra, Hallibel, Barragan and Starrk are Vasto Lorde.

        Now of course, it is unlikely that all Hollows, when undergoing Shinigamification, will gain the same boost in power (let's say we have 2 Hollows, ranked 2 and 10. They probably won't be boosted to 5 and 13, respectively. You'd think the 10 would be boosted further).

        So, going back to your original question, a Vasto Lorde, when Shinigamified, will likely become somewhere around the rank of 5 or above, due to other (likely) Vasto Lordes being Espadas 4 and above.


        *Does so*
        Ah, I see. Didn't Aizen say he had a couple of Vasto Lorde?
        __________________


          #431    
        Old July 8th, 2010 (1:42 PM).
        I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
        I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 514
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
          Ah, I see. Didn't Aizen say he had a couple of Vasto Lorde?
          Hn? Where? I know Hitsugaya said Aizen needs 10 Vasto Lordes to destroy Soul Society, around the time he said to Ulquiorra "show what you saw to your 20 brothers and sisters"
          __________________
          YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
          Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
            #432    
          Old July 8th, 2010 (1:45 PM).
          Owl's Avatar
          Owl Owl is offline
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Age: 22
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 13,368
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
          Hn? Where? I know Hitsugaya said Aizen needs 10 Vasto Lordes to destroy Soul Society, around the time he said to Ulquiorra "show what you saw to your 20 brothers and sisters"
          I read it somewhere, I don't know what site but I just remember reading it somewhere.
          __________________


            #433    
          Old July 8th, 2010 (1:50 PM).
          Cynic Kaka's Avatar
          Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
          Credentials.
             
            Join Date: Nov 2007
            Location: In America.
            Age: 24
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,191
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
            Hn? Where? I know Hitsugaya said Aizen needs 10 Vasto Lordes to destroy Soul Society, around the time he said to Ulquiorra "show what you saw to your 20 brothers and sisters"
            Then there's the plot for Hell, my friend.
            __________________
            Death can't cure idiocy.
              #434    
            Old July 8th, 2010 (1:52 PM).
            Owl's Avatar
            Owl Owl is offline
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2009
            Age: 22
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 13,368
            Spoiler:
            What do you think Gins Hollofied form will look like? :3

            I want to see it ^ :3
            __________________


              #435    
            Old July 8th, 2010 (5:07 PM).
            Cynic Kaka's Avatar
            Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
            Credentials.
               
              Join Date: Nov 2007
              Location: In America.
              Age: 24
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 2,191
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
              Spoiler:
              What do you think Gins Hollofied form will look like? :3

              I want to see it ^ :3
              That's what she said. ; D
              __________________
              Death can't cure idiocy.
                #436    
              Old July 8th, 2010 (5:18 PM).
              Owl's Avatar
              Owl Owl is offline
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Age: 22
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 13,368
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
              That's what she said. ; D
              Thats inappropriate. D:
              Anybody excited to read the new Bleach Chapter tmrw? :D
              __________________


                #437    
              Old July 8th, 2010 (5:23 PM).
              Cynic Kaka's Avatar
              Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
              Credentials.
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2007
                Location: In America.
                Age: 24
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 2,191
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
                Thats inappropriate. D:
                Anybody excited to read the new Bleach Chapter tmrw? :D

                Who cares if it's inappropriate?!

                O.o Wasn't the new Bleach chapter with DON?
                __________________
                Death can't cure idiocy.
                  #438    
                Old July 8th, 2010 (5:25 PM).
                Owl's Avatar
                Owl Owl is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Age: 22
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 13,368
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                Who cares if it's inappropriate?!

                O.o Wasn't the new Bleach chapter with DON?
                idk o.o
                I read mine at onemanga so they come out every Friday, unless told otherwise o.o
                __________________


                  #439    
                Old July 8th, 2010 (5:32 PM).
                Cynic Kaka's Avatar
                Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
                Credentials.
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2007
                  Location: In America.
                  Age: 24
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 2,191
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
                  idk o.o
                  I read mine at onemanga so they come out every Friday, unless told otherwise o.o
                  I'm making this thread longer. Heh...

                  Well, who is your favorite captain?
                  __________________
                  Death can't cure idiocy.
                    #440    
                  Old July 8th, 2010 (5:37 PM).
                  Owl's Avatar
                  Owl Owl is offline
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2009
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 13,368
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                  I'm making this thread longer. Heh...

                  Well, who is your favorite captain?
                  Zaraki. He is the best no doubt.
                  __________________


                    #441    
                  Old July 8th, 2010 (5:38 PM).
                  Cynic Kaka's Avatar
                  Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
                  Credentials.
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2007
                    Location: In America.
                    Age: 24
                    Nature: Impish
                    Posts: 2,191
                    PFFT. Urahara is cooler....
                    __________________
                    Death can't cure idiocy.
                      #442    
                    Old July 8th, 2010 (5:40 PM).
                    Owl's Avatar
                    Owl Owl is offline
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2009
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 13,368
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                    PFFT. Urahara is cooler....
                    He is an Ex. Captain. You never said anything about those. He is one of my favorite characters.
                    __________________


                      #443    
                    Old July 8th, 2010 (5:44 PM).
                    Cynic Kaka's Avatar
                    Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
                    Credentials.
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2007
                      Location: In America.
                      Age: 24
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 2,191
                      Urahara would still be considered a captain.
                      __________________
                      Death can't cure idiocy.
                        #444    
                      Old July 8th, 2010 (5:45 PM).
                      Owl's Avatar
                      Owl Owl is offline
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 13,368
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                      Urahara would still be considered a captain.
                      He fled, which means he abandoned his post as Captain, so he isn't considered one :O
                      __________________


                        #445    
                      Old July 8th, 2010 (5:47 PM).
                      Cynic Kaka's Avatar
                      Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
                      Credentials.
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2007
                        Location: In America.
                        Age: 24
                        Nature: Impish
                        Posts: 2,191
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
                        He fled, which means he abandoned his post as Captain, so he isn't considered one :O
                        ....He didn't flee, Aizen banished him.
                        __________________
                        Death can't cure idiocy.
                          #446    
                        Old July 8th, 2010 (5:49 PM).
                        Owl's Avatar
                        Owl Owl is offline
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 13,368
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                        ....He didn't flee, Aizen banished him.
                        Oh >< well I read something about him fleeing with Yourichi (Which my be my next theme :D)
                        __________________


                          #447    
                        Old July 8th, 2010 (5:51 PM).
                        Cynic Kaka's Avatar
                        Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
                        Credentials.
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2007
                          Location: In America.
                          Age: 24
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 2,191
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
                          Oh >< well I read something about him fleeing with Yourichi (Which my be my next theme :D)

                          I don't know where you read that. :/
                          __________________
                          Death can't cure idiocy.
                            #448    
                          Old July 8th, 2010 (5:52 PM).
                          Owl's Avatar
                          Owl Owl is offline
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 13,368
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                          I don't know where you read that. :/
                          Eh, I have bad memory when it comes to details like that >< sorry.

                          Who do you think is the strongest captain?
                          __________________


                            #449    
                          Old July 8th, 2010 (5:53 PM).
                          Cynic Kaka's Avatar
                          Cynic Kaka Cynic Kaka is offline
                          Credentials.
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2007
                            Location: In America.
                            Age: 24
                            Nature: Impish
                            Posts: 2,191
                            Soi Fon .
                            __________________
                            Death can't cure idiocy.
                              #450    
                            Old July 8th, 2010 (5:54 PM).
                            Owl's Avatar
                            Owl Owl is offline
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 13,368
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
                            Soi Fon .
                            I think Zaraki is. I mean seriously he made it to that position without a Bankai, imagine how much stronger he would be if he had one o.o
                            __________________


                             

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:49 AM.