The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Fan Clubs & Groups
The Bleach Fan Club

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1426    
Old October 27th, 2010 (9:29 AM).
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful Graceful is offline
あぁ、たいさ!♥
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,253
I just watched episode 294 ~ I thought it was good.
Spoiler:
Just read the manga. It was a 17 month time skip.
I think this is gonna be the short arc. It's an interesting start though.


Question : What is your favorite opening of Bleach?
__________________

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥

Relevant Advertising!

  #1427    
Old October 27th, 2010 (9:38 AM).
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Galaxy Center
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 502
    Spoiler:
    Wow, I was right about the time skip
    I didn't expect that XD
    I did expect this to be a more calm chapter with "normal life" stuff going on

    Again with the mysteries, why aren't the previous mysteries being answered before adding stuff.... But maybe it's just me being impatient to wait any longer
    We had to wait a long time for this chpt.

    The new guy looks rather creepy
    He reminds me of Aizen
    For now I will keep all the theories and conspiracies that are popping in my head to myself
    Since some of it is getting ridiculous.


    I really like OP 9 and 16
    For now it's a tie
    __________________



      #1428    
    Old October 27th, 2010 (9:44 AM). Edited October 27th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).
    I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
    I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 514
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
      Spoiler:
      Again with the mysteries, why aren't the previous mysteries being answered before adding stuff.... But maybe it's just me being impatient to wait any longer
      We had to wait a long time for this chpt.

      The new guy looks rather creepy
      He reminds me of Aizen
      For now I will keep all the theories and conspiracies that are popping in my head to myself
      Since some of it is getting ridiculous.
      Spoiler:
      How else will he keep us reading Bleach? With mysteries! But I agree, the Aizen Saga hasn't been completely wrapped up yet.

      Some people think the new guy looks like Zangetsu.

      I want to hear the conspiracies!


      I to be honest, I kind of like all of the theme songs. There isn't one that immediately springs to mind as "OMG EPIC" or "OMG DIS SUX"
      __________________
      YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
      Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        #1429    
      Old October 27th, 2010 (9:53 AM). Edited October 27th, 2010 by Weeaboo Name.
      Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
      Banned
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Location: The Wired
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 7,541
        Manga sounds interesting, i'll read that after i've finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

        My favourite opening hmmm *Goes to MaL and Youtube*

        My favourite opening song would have to be this.

        But overall this is my winner would have to be this one down to the fact that it's just awesome.

        Also the opening before this one's song Change by Miwa has been growing on me recently.
        -----

        Read the new chapter.
        Spoiler:
        "i'm fine with peace until i die" - You ain't fooling anybody Ichigo. Also Rukia not turning up once during the 17 months...whatta ***** :o
          #1430    
        Old October 27th, 2010 (10:06 AM).
        I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
        I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 514
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
          Spoiler:
          Also Rukia not turning up once during the 17 months...whatta ***** :o
          Spoiler:
          Which makes me realise two things:
          1. How would he know?
          2. Does the badge count as having been "kidnapped"?
          __________________
          YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
          Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
            #1431    
          Old October 27th, 2010 (10:07 AM).
          Graceful's Avatar
          Graceful Graceful is offline
          あぁ、たいさ!♥
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
          Age: 19
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 2,253
          I really like the new one ~ Melody of the wild dance and I think the animation adds onto it perfectly.
          I also love, Ichirin no Hana, ChAngE, Shoujo S, *~Asterisk, ALONES, Veronica, D-Technolife....most of them. XD

          Spoiler:
          @RACENCERO ~ I think Kubo will answer most of the mysteries in this arc and the arc after that.
          I just hope for something to happen. Otherwise, I'm stuck with a lot of fanfiction. >.>
          __________________

          And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
            #1432    
          Old October 27th, 2010 (11:27 AM). Edited October 27th, 2010 by Zameric.
          Zameric's Avatar
          Zameric Zameric is offline
          The One and Only
             
            Join Date: Jun 2008
            Location: Arizona
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 560
            Yay, the next chapter of Bleach is out!
            Spoiler:
            I really liked this chapter. It showed a return to normal life.

            The scene with Yuzu and her new look was funny.
            Anyone else notice the Strawberry hair tie?
            Although, I'm afraid some fans will pervert it into something else. :/

            Now Karin is the one who can see spirits.
            I like her new look, yet she hasn't changed much. xD

            Both Isshin and Keigo haven't changed a damn bit, in their personalities. XD

            Mizuiro kind of looks like Yumichika.
            Wow, there's someone we haven't seen in forever, and probably never will again.

            I don't think Tatsuki looks as good with a mullet. >.<

            Sounds like Uryu is generally the same.
            I lawled that Ichigo still gets Afro's name wrong. :p

            It's kind of poetically tragic that Rukia hasn't come back once, but I guess I can't blame her. :/

            Another Ichigo and Keigo deep talk moment. I kind of missed those.

            "I've become what I've always dreamed of." That was an oh wow moment.
            If anyone can come up with a better word/phrase for what I'm trying to express, please tell me. ;p

            I love it how Ichigo kept his battle experience and bodily strength.

            Hmm, this lost agent looks kind of like the illegitimate love child of Sir Crocodile and Starrk. xD
            I'm really looking forward to this Lost Shinigami Representative Badge arc.

            The only thing I didn't like about this chapter is the absence of Chad and/or Orihime.


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
            *Manly tears*
            Spoiler:
            "I told Inoue, Chad, and the others about my Shinigami powers" assuming he meant the losing of his powers, didn't they know about it before? And if its about his powers in general, that should be more specific to Tatsuki, Mizuiro, Keigo and maybe Chizuru.
            I think he "told" all his friends about his his powers and how he lost them.

            Now with the Shinigami focus on Karin... I have a feeling Urahara may get involved again. Speaking of which, what happened with him? Is he still in his shop? What about him and the Vaizards, or Soul Society? Is he still looking over Ichigo (which I would be surprised if he wasn't) and why isn't he helping him? Surely a man like Urahara is brilliant enough to let him see Spirits again.
            I don't know about that, but it would be something to look forward too.

            I wonder why Rukia hasn't helped with the Hollows. It was her post before she got replaced with Afro-San, so logically she would get it back (unless she declined). And knowing that Ishida is both a school student and a Quincy (and that Afro-San is useless) the best thing to do would be for her to go back.
            One, she's probably not allowed to go back. Two, she may not be ready to go back yet. Three, SS knows that Afro, Ishida/Chad/Orihime, and Urahara and his gang are there.

            In the theft scene, who's calling out "Mizuiro"? Looking at some of the later panels, it seems like it might be Ichigo, but he wouldn't be shouting and he doesn't look like he's saying anything in that panel.
            I think it was just Ichigo regularly calling to Mizuiro, not yelling.

            So for saving the day you get free ramen? ****YEAH
            That's because ramen is great! =D

            "You're surprisingly wary" who was this to?
            Ichigo, obviously. Just the guy was saying it under his breath like.
            My replies are in bold.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
            Spoiler:
            Which makes me realise two things:
            1. How would he know?
            2. Does the badge count as having been "kidnapped"?
            Spoiler:
            Ishida, Orihime, Chad, Keigo, Mizuiro, and/or Tatsuki could have told him.

            No, the man has a badge of his own. ;p
            __________________


              #1433    
            Old October 27th, 2010 (11:47 AM).
            I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
            I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 514
              For Zam:
              Spoiler:
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

              I think he "told" all his friends about his his powers and how he lost them.
              Ah, yeah. I'm just kind of nitpicking at his choice of words.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              I don't know about that, but it would be something to look forward too.
              Yup, but that's mainly just me speculating.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              One, she's probably not allowed to go back. Two, she may not be ready to go back yet. Three, SS knows that Afro, Ishida/Chad/Orihime, and Urahara and his gang are there.
              1. I guess I could both see why and why not, but at the same time, Rukia probably could if she tried to. She could have someone like Renji (and maybe Byakuya) help her (especially since, well, I'm sure Renji would want to see Ichigo again within 17 years. Then again, with Ichigo not being able to see him, it WOULD be really awkward).
              2. Maybe, depends how much of an emotional wreck she could become Which she might be, considering what fanfics tend to describe.
              3. Fair enough I forgot about Chad, Orihime, and Urahara's gang. Though Urahara's gang is an iffy one.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              I think it was just Ichigo regularly calling to Mizuiro, not yelling.
              I still don't think it looks right... Though I'm probably wrong. I usually am.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              Ichigo, obviously. Just the guy was saying it under his breath like.
              *Facepalm* duh.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              Ishida, Orihime, Chad, Keigo, Mizuiro, and/or Tatsuki could have told him.
              I can imagine Orihime not telling him, to stop him from emotionally hurting more. Or something like that.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

              No, the man has a badge of his own. ;p
              It's his? I thought it was Ichigo's >.>
              __________________
              YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
              Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                #1434    
              Old October 27th, 2010 (12:23 PM).
              Livewire's Avatar
              Livewire Livewire is offline
              • Platinum Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Location: Sunnyshore City
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 14,264
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
              I just watched episode 294 ~ I thought it was good.
              Spoiler:
              Just read the manga. It was a 17 month time skip. ^_^
              I think this is gonna be the short arc. It's an interesting start though.


              Question : What is your favorite opening of Bleach?
              Idk what opening it is, but the one with Orihime/Rukia dancing in the school girl outfits. XD
              __________________
                #1435    
              Old October 27th, 2010 (5:17 PM).
              22sa's Avatar
              22sa 22sa is offline
              ロミオとシンデレ �� ��
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2003
                Location: Canada
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 8,344
                I like the new chapter! Very cute.

                Spoiler:
                But surprised to not see Orihime.... I guess Ichigo's still single.
                __________________

                . きみさえ~ いれば
                  #1436    
                Old October 27th, 2010 (5:27 PM).
                Livewire's Avatar
                Livewire Livewire is offline
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Location: Sunnyshore City
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 14,264
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
                I like the new chapter! Very cute.

                Spoiler:
                But surprised to not see Orihime.... I guess Ichigo's still single.
                T__T
                Spoiler:

                Sniff. That makes me sad. A perfect opportunity, and Ichigo passes it up. He's an idiot. xD Ichihime FTW


                On another note, I need a lieutenant for Squad 6.
                __________________
                  #1437    
                Old October 28th, 2010 (9:25 AM).
                Zameric's Avatar
                Zameric Zameric is offline
                The One and Only
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                  Location: Arizona
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 560
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
                  Idk what opening it is, but the one with Orihime/Rukia dancing in the school girl outfits. XD
                  I liked that one a lot too. ;p
                  Opening 10: Shōjo S - Scandal

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
                  I like the new chapter! Very cute.

                  Spoiler:
                  But surprised to not see Orihime.... I guess Ichigo's still single.
                  Spoiler:
                  I didn't even think about that. xD
                  But ya never know, they might have.
                  Maybe Kubo just didn't want to give it away yet. :p


                  @ Live_Wire
                  Hmm, well there are a few potential canidates. Start scoutin'.
                  __________________


                    #1438    
                  Old October 28th, 2010 (11:28 AM). Edited October 30th, 2010 by Graceful.
                  Graceful's Avatar
                  Graceful Graceful is offline
                  あぁ、たいさ!♥
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2008
                  Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 2,253
                  My Zanpakuto is finally finished!
                  Spoiler:
                  Zanpakuto Name; Ten Tsubasa [Ten Tsubasa - 天翼 = Heavenly Wings)
                  Type; Melee / Illusion / Element (Snow/Ice)
                  Zanpakuto Spirit; Ten Tsubasa's spirit is of a female spirit who looks like she is in her late teens. She has long black hair in pigtails which are tied with white, silk ribbon. She wears a white kimono with a black obi (sash) and she also wears white tabi and black zori.
                  Release Command; Tonaeru, Ten Tsubasa [Tonaeru - 唱える = Chant]
                  Shikai Details; Ten Tsubasa has one possible way of making the enemy or enemies go under complete hypnosis, it can be used also as a weapon in fighing as it posseses a strong, snow white blade which is decorated with a silk ribbon coming from the end of the hilt. It has slightly stronger abilities with it's snow/ice element. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure and isn't used often.
                  Fubuki [Snowstorm - 吹雪] is the first attack using the sword's element of snow/ice. A blizzard of snow surrounds the enemy and makes them defenceless / unable to see around them, so the wielder may attack them easily. Also, on the second stage (depending on the amount of the wielder's spiritual pressure) the snow would freeze them and make them unable to breathe - the wielder may also attack the enemy when the enemy then.
                  Yuki wana [Snow trap - 雪罠] is the second element attack of the Zanpakuto is Yuki wana. When the wielder throws their spiritual pressure via the blade it turns into snow and traps the enemy, it gives time for the wielder to use a stronger attack. And this attack seems to be quite weak and doesn't harm the enemy as much.
                  Tenshi no Uta [Song of an Angel - 天使の歌 ] is the final attack of Ten Tsubasa in it's Shikai state is Tenshi no Uta. A voice will start singing which only the enemy, enemies and wielder may hear. The enemies will become hypnotised or they will see an illusion. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure (or spare spiritual pressure) and it isn't used often. The only other way to use this is how strong the wielder's will reacts, the Zanpakuto would also use this to deliver the attack.

                  Bankai Name; Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa [Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa - 月明かりの天翼 = Moonlit Heavenly Wings]
                  Bankai Details; In it's Bankai state, Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa is similar to the blade in it's Shikai state. The only noticeble difference is that a black ribbon of silk is tied upon the white hilt of silk ribbon. Also, the wielder's outfit is changed to a white kimono with a black obi/sash. It still holds the same attacks, but the become stronger. It holds a special attack which is consealed until the wielder's will/spiritual pressure is strong enough, but can only be used a limited amount of times.
                  Tsuki no Gensou [Moon's Illusion - 月の幻想] Tsuki no Gensou is an illusion attack which makes the enemies see a person whom may have died/someone they loved underneath the moonlight. The person in the illusion wil come towards the enemy and the wielder can attack from any angle without the enemy seeing them. It also can make the enemy's heart (if hollow or arrancar) reappear, causing them enough pain for the wielder to strike him without the enemy feeling any pain from the strike at all.
                  Other ; Shikai Drawing
                  __________________

                  And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
                    #1439    
                  Old October 29th, 2010 (3:38 PM). Edited October 29th, 2010 by Zameric.
                  Zameric's Avatar
                  Zameric Zameric is offline
                  The One and Only
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2008
                    Location: Arizona
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lax
                    Posts: 560
                    Well at first, I thought your zanpakuto's snow and illusion abilities did not work together.
                    But you were able to blend them well enough.
                    It'd look a little nicer if you bold the labels.
                    I'm looking forward to your illustrations. :p

                    If anyone would like to suggest a discussion of the week for next week, please send me a PM over the weekend and I will choose one next Monday. You can submit more than one idea. No purchase should be necessary. All rules and regulations might apply. Many may enter, but only one will win. :p
                    __________________


                      #1440    
                    Old October 30th, 2010 (9:55 AM).
                    Graceful's Avatar
                    Graceful Graceful is offline
                    あぁ、たいさ!♥
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2008
                    Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 2,253
                    Here's my shikai drawing ~ http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz20/namidanoregret/Image126.jpg
                    It would have been better quality if I took it with my phone, but my Bluetooth on my laptop is refusing to work, so I had to take a picture of it on my webcam >.> And then it was hard drawing the kanji for "Tsubasa".
                    I tried my best, but I didn't want to become Aizen-like so it was hard coming up with attacks. So I based it of Sode no Shirayuki. (My favorite Zanpakuto)
                    __________________

                    And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
                      #1441    
                    Old October 30th, 2010 (10:13 AM).
                    RASENCERO's Avatar
                    RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
                    MWOEHAHAHA!!!
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2009
                      Location: Galaxy Center
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 502
                      Nice
                      The blade reminds me a bit of Link's Basic/Hero sword (Legend of Zelda).
                      The kanji was a nice touch, are you japanese?

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ILP
                      I want to hear the conspiracies!
                      Spoiler:
                      I am not telling any! At least not for now, some of them are rather weird. XD I'm not crazy! Want a cookie?
                      Lets wait for the next chpts. I am sure half of them will immediately be dismissed.
                      Most likely several elements will come together or at least reveal them selfs to start some kind of plot. Or something entirely new will start and Kubo will screw us by not finishing the previous mysteries. Or something in the middle.
                      Most likely
                      you know
                      XP
                      __________________



                        #1442    
                      Old October 30th, 2010 (10:20 AM).
                      Graceful's Avatar
                      Graceful Graceful is offline
                      あぁ、たいさ!♥
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                      Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 2,253
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                      The kanji was a nice touch, are you japanese?
                      Nope :D I'm just a normal british girl (with a little bit of german, I think) and I'm studying japanese. Plus I find it a brilliant language ;p

                      and heres a fan art of Zangetsu (the sword) which I drew since my last post!
                      http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz20/namidanoregret/Image127.jpg
                      __________________

                      And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
                        #1443    
                      Old October 30th, 2010 (11:35 AM).
                      I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
                      I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2009
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 514
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
                        My Zanpakuto is finally finished!
                        Spoiler:
                        Zanpakuto Name; Ten Tsubasa [Ten Tsubasa - 天翼 = Heavenly Wings)
                        Type; Melee / Illusion / Element (Snow/Ice)
                        Zanpakuto Spirit; Ten Tsubasa's spirit is of a female spirit who looks like she is in her late teens. She has long black hair in pigtails which are tied with white, silk ribbon. She wears a white kimono with a black obi (sash) and she also wears white tabi and black zori.
                        Release Command; Tonaeru, Ten Tsubasa [Tonaeru - 唱える = Chant]
                        Shikai Details; Ten Tsubasa has one possible way of making the enemy or enemies go under complete hypnosis, it can be used also as a weapon in fighing as it posseses a strong, snow white blade which is decorated with a silk ribbon coming from the end of the hilt. It has slightly stronger abilities with it's snow/ice element. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure and isn't used often.
                        Fubuki [Snowstorm - 吹雪] is the first attack using the sword's element of snow/ice. A blizzard of snow surrounds the enemy and makes them defenceless / unable to see around them, so the wielder may attack them easily. Also, on the second stage (depending on the amount of the wielder's spiritual pressure) the snow would freeze them and make them unable to breathe - the wielder may also attack the enemy when the enemy then.
                        Yuki wana [Snow trap - 雪罠] is the second element attack of the Zanpakuto is Yuki wana. When the wielder throws their spiritual pressure via the blade it turns into snow and traps the enemy, it gives time for the wielder to use a stronger attack. And this attack seems to be quite weak and doesn't harm the enemy as much.
                        Tenshi no Uta [Song of an Angel - 天使の歌 ] is the final attack of Ten Tsubasa in it's Shikai state is Tenshi no Uta. A voice will start singing which only the enemy, enemies and wielder may hear. The enemies will become hypnotised or they will see an illusion. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure (or spare spiritual pressure) and it isn't used often. The only other way to use this is how strong the wielder's will reacts, the Zanpakuto would also use this to deliver the attack.

                        Bankai Name; Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa [Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa - 月明かりの天翼 = Moonlit Heavenly Wings]
                        Bankai Details; In it's Bankai state, Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa is similar to the blade in it's Shikai state. The only noticeble difference is that a black ribbon of silk is tied upon the white hilt of silk ribbon. Also, the wielder's outfit is changed to a white kimono with a black obi/sash. It still holds the same attacks, but the become stronger. It holds a special attack which is consealed until the wielder's will/spiritual pressure is strong enough, but can only be used a limited amount of times.
                        Tsuki no Gensou [Moon's Illusion - 月の幻想] Tsuki no Gensou is an illusion attack which makes the enemies see a person whom may have died/someone they loved underneath the moonlight. The person in the illusion wil come towards the enemy and the wielder can attack from any angle without the enemy seeing them. It also can make the enemy's heart (if hollow or arrancar) reappear, causing them enough pain for the wielder to strike him without the enemy feeling any pain from the strike at all.
                        Other ; Shikai Drawing
                        I quite like it, it's not as godmoddy as Aizen, but it's still cool with the ice type.
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I am not telling any! At least not for now, some of them are rather weird. XD I'm not crazy! Want a cookie?
                        Lets wait for the next chpts. I am sure half of them will immediately be dismissed.
                        Most likely several elements will come together or at least reveal them selfs to start some kind of plot. Or something entirely new will start and Kubo will screw us by not finishing the previous mysteries. Or something in the middle.
                        Most likely
                        you know
                        XP
                        Spoiler:
                        But I wanna know~
                        I have a feeling Kubo will be screwing us, definitely.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
                        Nope :D I'm just a normal british girl
                        *High fives* Brits ftw!
                        __________________
                        YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
                        Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                          #1444    
                        Old October 30th, 2010 (4:02 PM).
                        Zameric's Avatar
                        Zameric Zameric is offline
                        The One and Only
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                          Location: Arizona
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 560
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
                          Ah, so it kind of looks like a Roman Gladius sword.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
                          I tried my best, but I didn't want to become Aizen-like so it was hard coming up with attacks. So I based it of Sode no Shirayuki. (My favorite Zanpakuto)
                          I got the feeling that those two were influences on your zan. ;p
                          I think you blended them together good and avoided god-modding.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I am not telling any! At least not for now, some of them are rather weird. XD I'm not crazy! Want a cookie?
                          Lets wait for the next chpts. I am sure half of them will immediately be dismissed.
                          Most likely several elements will come together or at least reveal them selfs to start some kind of plot. Or something entirely new will start and Kubo will screw us by not finishing the previous mysteries. Or something in the middle.
                          Most likely
                          you know
                          XP
                          Spoiler:
                          ILP loves reading about all those Bleach conspiracy theories.
                          He's always telling about the ones he reads about.
                          It seems like he know about them as they come out. xD
                          __________________


                            #1445    
                          Old October 30th, 2010 (4:19 PM).
                          Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                            Location: The Wired
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 7,541
                            Never noticed you guys have made your own Zanpakuto. I think i might give this a go, there's no rules about making them before joining a squad, right?
                              #1446    
                            Old October 31st, 2010 (2:25 AM).
                            Graceful's Avatar
                            Graceful Graceful is offline
                            あぁ、たいさ!♥
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2008
                            Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 2,253
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            But I wanna know~
                            I have a feeling Kubo will be screwing us, definitely.
                            Spoiler:
                            Doesn't he do that most of the time? He knows what he wants the fans to think, and then he twists it around.


                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                            *High fives* Brits ftw!
                            *high fives* >.> I wish Bleach would be a little popular over here though.
                            __________________

                            And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
                              #1447    
                            Old October 31st, 2010 (3:48 AM).
                            Crystal-Heart's Avatar
                            Crystal-Heart Crystal-Heart is offline
                            ~Black & White~
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2009
                              Location: The World In-Between
                              Age: 29
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Naughty
                              Posts: 1,193
                              I noticed most of you are talking about the new chapter, but there's one question I have that still hasn't been answered.
                              Spoiler:
                              What happened to Nel? Last we seen her, she was still in the battlefield after the fight with Nnoitra and she stayed there when Ichigo went after Stark since he kidnapped Orihime. I'm just curious, she's my favorite character and I don't even get to find out (yet) if Nel will get her true form back or even any sort of resolution for her as a character..
                              __________________

                                #1448    
                              Old October 31st, 2010 (3:54 AM).
                              Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Location: The Wired
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Gentle
                                Posts: 7,541
                                I asked that a while ago, the only answer i got is she survived. Kinda feels like she got left in Las Noches :/

                                Spoiler:
                                Andthe fact that it's now ages in the future i very much doubt she'll be in it again.


                                Sucks as she was one of the more interesting Arrancar.
                                  #1449    
                                Old October 31st, 2010 (6:14 AM).
                                Owl's Avatar
                                Owl Owl is offline
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 13,368
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Crystal-Heart View Post
                                I noticed most of you are talking about the new chapter, but there's one question I have that still hasn't been answered.
                                Spoiler:
                                What happened to Nel? Last we seen her, she was still in the battlefield after the fight with Nnoitra and she stayed there when Ichigo went after Stark since he kidnapped Orihime. I'm just curious, she's my favorite character and I don't even get to find out (yet) if Nel will get her true form back or even any sort of resolution for her as a character..
                                Spoiler:
                                Nobody really knows, the Soul Society could have taken her or she could be wondering Las Noches at the moment. Wherever she is, I hope she comes back D:
                                __________________


                                  #1450    
                                Old October 31st, 2010 (7:56 AM).
                                RASENCERO's Avatar
                                RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
                                MWOEHAHAHA!!!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                  Location: Galaxy Center
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 502
                                  Exactly! That was part of what I meant when I said that kubo is screwing us and not wrapping up the previous arc.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ZAM
                                  ILP loves reading about all those Bleach conspiracy theories.
                                  He's always telling about the ones he reads about.
                                  It seems like he know about them as they come out. xD
                                  Yeah, I noticed. XD
                                  It's fun to speculate about this kind of stuff
                                  Spoiler:
                                  But to make any realistic theory I need more info. The craziest I could come up so far was; "He is Ichigo's real dad" and "long lost brother". I mean we don't know anything about his mother, so Isshin can be claiming anything...
                                  More realistically, he is a former shinigami with the same situation as Ichigo, but he has more "evil" plan. Or maybe he just want to help Ichigo to get his powers back, in order to use him for his own plans.
                                  These are just a few thoughts....
                                  I have more

                                  __________________



                                   
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:31 AM.