• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Teen Titans Teara is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
PLOT:Titans were Getting Pizza (as usual) and Fighting Against what Pizza To Get,Then When The Delivery Came Teara Was The One Delivering It (So thats When Teara Saw Beast Boy Then Startede To Cry While Beast Boy made A Mean Face)Then she Got A Boulder And Threw it At Them To Get Revenge For Slade...
When The Titans Found A Place To Hide they Found A Computer Thjat Showed A Website Of...UNKOWN SUPERHEROES Know They Had A Chance To Deafeat Teara.

Ok You Make Your Own SuperHero or Play as one of the titans
So If Your a Titan You Just Say What titan You Are and im BEAST BOY
If You Make Up Your Own Hero Fill out The Form
Heres The Form
Name
Power
Looks
Personality
History
Any Thing Else

Years
ooc:WHAT?! Terra was NOT a robot. I think I know the episode you're talking about and she wasn't a robot. She was in an outfit that you could say looked similar to a robot...but,no. She was wearing an outfit that was all metally and had a little tone of blue on it and had some banages on it too for some reason. It was on the episode where she turned into stone. Trust me! I watch this show everyday on Miguzzi on Cartoon Network. Anyways...Can I join? Here's my character:

Name:Emerald
Power:has three legendary emeralds in her outfit which make her a witch...spells and beams and stuff like that
Looks:long light blonde hair,black top with an emerald on the chest, metal sleeves with an emerald on each wrist, long black boots, a black witch hat,and a broom
Personality:serious,yet funny,tomboy
History:her whole family were in wizardry but all died in a fire and the genes get passed down to Emerald T. Sparklet, which make her Emerald,The Mysterious Witch
Anything else:She has side-kicks!

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
ooc:WHAT?! Terra was NOT a robot. I think I know the episode you're talking about and she wasn't a robot. She was in an outfit that you could say looked similar to a robot...but,no. She was wearing an outfit that was all metally and had a little tone of blue on it and had some banages on it too for some reason. It was on the episode where she turned into stone. Trust me! I watch this show everyday on Miguzzi on Cartoon Network. Anyways...Can I join? Here's my character:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
SHE DID WELL UMM THEN LETS PRETEND SHE DIDNT TURN TO STONE

Years
ooc:Okey dokey! I knew that though cause I'm in all rps of Teen Titans and like,everyone plays Terra! Anyway..have we started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back