The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old May 22nd, 2010 (7:28 PM). Edited May 29th, 2010 by Spherical Ice.
Verzerrung's Avatar
Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
→ P e r s i s t e n c e
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 733
Platinum Hackers
Welcome to the Platinum Hackers team thread. Here we will post our current projects that are being worked on. The members that are apart of this team make Platinum Productions possible. We are currently taking
hackers for the team. If you think you have what it takes to be a Platinum Hacker then please fill out the application forum. Your applications will be looked at to see whether you meet the requirements, not many
people will be accepted, were looking for moderate hackers and above. If you didn't get accepted it's nothing personal. Keep practicing and you'll get better. Thank you for supporting our Hackers of Team Platinum.

Platinum Productions: Our hacks that are made possible by the Platinum Hackers.
Current Projects:
  • Pokémon Odyssey - Hack of Fire Red
  • Pokémon _________ <--- Soon to be filled. - Hack of Ruby [upcoming Project]
Pokémon Odyssey:
Spoiler:






Pokémon Odyssey Features:
  • New Maps
  • Fakemon
  • New World Map
  • New Music
  • New Story Line
  • New Sprites
  • New Events
  • Extras
Storyline:
Spoiler:
You live on the continent of Malaria, a continent of varied landscape with the snowy mountains to the north, the cliffs facing to the sea to the east, desert to the south, and the forests and beaches to the west. Also with a few islands surronding the continent that have yet to be claimed. This continent of so many environments and climates has led to Pokemon of all kinds being able to live here. However Malaria is a very new nation, and new governments are difficult, everyone wants something different. But eventually, the original founder of the nation became the ruler, the nation soon became an imperium. All of the real power was in the hands of Dumatra, the original founder's home. Since Dumatra claims most of the resources found on Malaria, people normally don't have incredibly impressive things. Those few nice items are very expensive, and Dumatra has been led by some rather greedy people that aren't willing to give a lot of money to Malaria, so jobs don't pay much. The ruler of Malaria, however is rather generous and lowers prices on things to accommodate for the rather poor economy. The Pokemon are also treated well. Pokemon were native in Dumatra and the world, and Pokemon battling has become a common pastime. The people still respect their natural habitat and reserve some space for the Pokemon. As the years go by conditions don't change, and the ruler doesn't want it to because Dumatra still supports Malaria, even if it is only a little. Some people are okay with this and have become accustom to their conditions. Others, however are outraged at this. These are the people that hate their conditions and want Malaria to become independent. These people want a democracy, but the cost is that conditions may become worse before they improve, and a depression is an almost guaranteed outcome. These two groups are in conflict, the people that don't want change fight against those who want change because the rulers have almost always been good, because the ruler has already promised that eventually there will be more money and better conditions, but Malaria will remain in control of Dumatra. You are a Malarian born and raised in a city that was uninvolved with the conflict. You are hearing about this war constantly and decide it is your duty as a Malarian to stand up and fight for what you think is right. To do this you must capture Pokemon and train them to be milatary material. Once you announce you will be doing this you take your favorite Pokemon that your family willingly gives to you. To train it you set off to other towns and cities to see if you can help with small problems the war is causing, like increased crime rates or even small bands from either side destroying buildings. There is one problem though, you don't know which side to choose. Perhaps helping with these problems will influence your decision.......

Note: The story could be subjected to change.


Media:
Spoiler:
None Yet!


Videos:
Spoiler:
None Yet!


Support Banners:
Spoiler:


Code: Remove space between M & G.
Code:
[IM G]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/palmo6/hound.png[/IM G]

Code: Remove space between M & G.
Code:
[IM G]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/palmo6/mana.png[/IM G]

Code: Remove space between M & G.
Code:
[IM G]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/palmo6/eevee.png[/IM G]



Pokémon Terrifying Destiny:
Spoiler:



Pokémon Terrifying Destiny

Rombase: Pokémon Ruby
Rom owner: simdu68


Pokémon Terrifying Destiny features:
  • New Maps
  • New Storyline
  • New World Map
  • All Pokémon
  • New Sprites
  • 2 Regions
  • Special Events take place in original event place ( ex.: Rayquaza => Sky Tower)
  • Important Role of Elite 4
  • Special Graphics
Storyline:
Spoiler:


You are a 15 old boy, living in Suniji-riside, a mall village in the Region of Kyoto.An old man living in your village promises you to give you for your 15th Birthday your own Pokémon.The night before this great day, you're so excited and in the same time afraid. This night you have a nightmare, a Pokémon delivers you a message of your destiny, but you don't know it yet, you think it's a normal nightmare.

Next day you get your first Pokémon as all other Children of your village.
You start you journey, like all others of your village who will become your rivals that you will meet all along during your journey.
Already on the first day, something happenes at the neighbour village, you get from the old man to go there as quick as possible to find out what's going on.
Once there, you find the village surrounded of mafias, they all belong to the same evil team.
They are looking in that village for someone important, you Want to stop them but they are too strong for you to defeat them.
At this moment, 4 other persons arrive, the Elite 4, the strongest trainers of the region try to stop them since they know this team, but as usually, the team fleds, even the Elite 4 can't stop them.
Now you know that your journey will not be only pleasure, you may meet this team anytime, during your journey, slowly by slowly you realize that your nightmare was a message anouncing your Terrifying Destiny!



Media:
Spoiler:










Support Banners:
Spoiler:





HTML Code:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208389][IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/simdu68/supportbanner.png[/IMG][/URL]


HTML Code:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208389][IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/simdu68/supportbanner2.png[/IMG][/URL]










Team Members:
Snow - Founder, Mapper, Basic Scripter
Darkerm: Tile Inserter, D/P Sprite Inserter, Oak Intro BG Changer.
TheNoobHacker: Story Writer, Scripter.






What's needed:
  • Mappers
  • Scripters
  • Spriters
  • Tile Inserters
  • Tile Makers
  • World Map Editor
  • Music Makers [Inserters]
  • Title Screen Editor
  • ASM Hackers

Team Application:

Nickname: The name you want to go by
Contact Information: Preferable Msn
Time Online Out Of A Week:
Job Applying For:
Proof/Experience:

Note: Put all proof in a spoiler.
Note: Please code the application.

Thanks for supporting the Platinum Productions. Please check back here regularly for updates on the projects and team. If you have any questions please via pm me.
Thank You!

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old May 23rd, 2010 (10:29 AM).
The Noob Hacker's Avatar
The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
Praise the sun.
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 559
    Well, I guess I can do some writing. As I have said before, I am not good at writing characters or dialogue. But I am going to need some kind of ase to work with, like I did with Mystic Steel if you read that post. I already had what I call a base that I could work with, it being the birds. So, for this project I would also need a base to work with.

    Also, I am a bit of a scripter myself, and it might be best if I join.

    Name: Just my username, or any variation of it.
    Contact Information: I could get a Msn, which I currently don't posscess. But the best way to contact me would be via PM.
    Time Online: Briefly visit this site almost every day.
    Applying for: Scripter
    Proof:
    Spoiler:

    #org $script
    jingle
    applymovement 2 $01
    $01 1 ; #raw 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0xFE
    pausemove 0x0
    applymovement 0xFF $02
    $02 1 ; #raw 0x03 0xFE
    pausemove 0x0
    message $1
    $1 1 = Wait!Don't go out there.You\nneed a Pokemon to protect\lyou.Here, take this.
    boxset 6
    setflag 0x828
    givepokemon 25 10 8B
    message $2
    $2 1 = \v\h01 received the\nPIKACHU!
    boxset 4
    fanfare 0x13E
    waitfanfare
    #raw 0x68
    message $3
    $3 1 = Would you like to name the\nPIKACHU?
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 0x1
    if b_true gosub $yes
    message $4
    $4 1 = Best of luck to you on your\njourney!
    boxset 6
    applymovement 2 $03
    $03 1 ; #raw 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x60 0xFE
    pausemove 0x0
    removesprite 2
    setflag 0x1000
    setvar 0x6000 0x0001
    release
    end
    #org $yes
    call 0x1A74EB
    return
      #3    
    Old May 23rd, 2010 (10:37 AM).
    Chaos190's Avatar
    Chaos190 Chaos190 is offline
    Likes to Hack Pokemon
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 754
      I have so much time on my hands I decided to join.

      Name: Chaos190
      Contact Information: PM me Or VM
      Time Online: Every day for about an hour or so.
      Applying for: Mapper
      Proof:
      Spoiler:




      Above were the HGSS rom base from Mitchel1 or some else I can't remember.
      An edit of Ruby's Route 101:


      A mountain: I don't remember the name tho


      A map of route 1 from Firered: Can't remember who made it.


      A plain old route:



      That's all hope I get accepted
        #4    
      Old May 23rd, 2010 (11:29 AM).
      Verzerrung's Avatar
      Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
      → P e r s i s t e n c e
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2008
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 733
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by The Noob Hacker View Post
      Well, I guess I can do some writing. As I have said before, I am not good at writing characters or dialogue. But I am going to need some kind of ase to work with, like I did with Mystic Steel if you read that post. I already had what I call a base that I could work with, it being the birds. So, for this project I would also need a base to work with.

      Also, I am a bit of a scripter myself, and it might be best if I join.

      Name: Just my username, or any variation of it.
      Contact Information: I could get a Msn, which I currently don't posscess. But the best way to contact me would be via PM.
      Time Online: Briefly visit this site almost every day.
      Applying for: Scripter
      Proof:
      Spoiler:

      #org $script
      jingle
      applymovement 2 $01
      $01 1 ; #raw 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0x1F 0xFE
      pausemove 0x0
      applymovement 0xFF $02
      $02 1 ; #raw 0x03 0xFE
      pausemove 0x0
      message $1
      $1 1 = Wait!Don't go out there.You\nneed a Pokemon to protect\lyou.Here, take this.
      boxset 6
      setflag 0x828
      givepokemon 25 10 8B
      message $2
      $2 1 = \v\h01 received the\nPIKACHU!
      boxset 4
      fanfare 0x13E
      waitfanfare
      #raw 0x68
      message $3
      $3 1 = Would you like to name the\nPIKACHU?
      boxset 5
      compare LASTRESULT 0x1
      if b_true gosub $yes
      message $4
      $4 1 = Best of luck to you on your\njourney!
      boxset 6
      applymovement 2 $03
      $03 1 ; #raw 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x60 0xFE
      pausemove 0x0
      removesprite 2
      setflag 0x1000
      setvar 0x6000 0x0001
      release
      end
      #org $yes
      call 0x1A74EB
      return
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chaos190 View Post
      I have so much time on my hands I decided to join.

      Name: Chaos190
      Contact Information: PM me Or VM
      Time Online: Every day for about an hour or so.
      Applying for: Mapper
      Proof:
      Spoiler:




      Above were the HGSS rom base from Mitchel1 or some else I can't remember.
      An edit of Ruby's Route 101:


      A mountain: I don't remember the name tho


      A map of route 1 from Firered: Can't remember who made it.


      A plain old route:



      That's all hope I get accepted
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
      I'll apply, just put me under the usual :D
      Alignment: Please fill out the application.

      Chaos 190:
      Your maps are not bad but their not yet good enough, you are pending.
      Fell free to post proof every now and then as you improve mapping.

      TheNoobHacker:
      Okay, I'll add you to the team as a Story writer. As for the scripting I need to see more proof.
      __________________
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
      Winston Churchill

      Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

        #5    
      Old May 23rd, 2010 (11:43 AM).
      The Noob Hacker's Avatar
      The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
      Praise the sun.
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 559
        As in a few more scripts, or a video of the script I made.
          #6    
        Old May 23rd, 2010 (11:44 AM).
        Alignment's Avatar
        Alignment Alignment is offline
        Revered with the stars
           
          Join Date: Mar 2010
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 308
          But you know my proof
          Come on Whisbii cut me some slack
            #7    
          Old May 23rd, 2010 (11:54 AM).
          Darkerm's Avatar
          Darkerm Darkerm is offline
          Darkness is Not always Evil
             
            Join Date: Jan 2010
            Location: Bangladesh
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 401
            Nickname: Ðarkerm.

            Contact Information: [email protected] btw, I do not use email that much. Vm and Pm are the best way for me.

            Time Online Out Of A Week: well I am almost everyday on Pokecommunity. My time Zone GMT: +6:00, Country: Bangladesh, City: Dhaka. Time: (12:00 AM to 08:00 PM).

            Skills:
            1} Tile Inserter.
            2} Mapper.
            3} Scripter.
            4} D\P Pokèmon Sprite Inserter.
            5} Userbar Maker.
            6} Boot screen editor and Oak Intro Background editor.
            7} Others Etc.

            Job Applying For:
            1} Tile Inserter.
            2} Pokemon and Trainer Sprite inserter.
            3} Boot screen editor and Oak Intro Background editor.
            4} Userbar editor.

            If you wish I can help you with others skills I have.
            Proof/Experience: here are the proof. Well, they are not my best work but good enough.{all these inserted by me}.
            Spoiler:












            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            Exceeds the 350px height limit.
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              #8    
            Old May 23rd, 2010 (12:10 PM).
            Verzerrung's Avatar
            Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
            → P e r s i s t e n c e
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2008
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 733
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by The Noob Hacker View Post
            As in a few more scripts, or a video of the script I made.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
            But you know my proof
            Come on Whisbii cut me some slack
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
            Nickname: Ðarkerm.

            Contact Information: [email protected] btw, I do not use email that much. Vm and Pm are the best way for me.

            Time Online Out Of A Week: well I am almost everyday on Pokecommunity. My time Zone GMT: +6:00, Country: Bangladesh, City: Dhaka. Time: (12:00 AM to 08:00 PM).

            Skills:
            1} Tile Inserter.
            2} Mapper.
            3} Scripter.
            4} D\P Pokèmon Sprite Inserter.
            5} Userbar Maker.
            6} Boot screen editor and Oak Intro Background editor.
            7} Others Etc.

            Job Applying For:
            1} Tile Inserter.
            2} Pokemon and Trainer Sprite inserter.
            3} Boot screen editor and Oak Intro Background editor.
            4} Userbar editor.

            If you wish I can help you with others skills I have.
            Proof/Experience: here are the proof. Well, they are not my best work but good enough.{all these inserted by me}.
            Spoiler:












            Darkerm: Ill add you as a tile Inserter, D/P Sprite Inserter, and oak intro background changer. Could you possibly show me another example of a bootscreen.

            Alignment:
            - Sorry, if you don't fill it out I can't add you, just copy paste and add a few scripts.

            TheNoobHacker: A few more scripts, the video would also be nice.
            __________________
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
            Winston Churchill

            Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

              #9    
            Old May 23rd, 2010 (12:29 PM).
            Darkerm's Avatar
            Darkerm Darkerm is offline
            Darkness is Not always Evil
               
              Join Date: Jan 2010
              Location: Bangladesh
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 401
              Ok dude, I will make another for you just give me some time. Btw, please use vm or pm for contact me. Ok?
              __________________
              This signature has been disabled.
              Exceeds the 350px height limit.
              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                #10    
              Old May 23rd, 2010 (12:34 PM).
              Verzerrung's Avatar
              Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
              → P e r s i s t e n c e
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2008
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 733
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
              Ok dude, I will make another for you just give me some time. Btw, please use vm or pm for contact me. Ok?
              Surely, I'm making notes in a folder for contacts.
              Thanks for telling me.
              __________________
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
              Winston Churchill

              Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                #11    
              Old May 23rd, 2010 (2:14 PM).
              Chaos190's Avatar
              Chaos190 Chaos190 is offline
              Likes to Hack Pokemon
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 754
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by WHISBII View Post
                Alignment: Please fill out the application.

                Chaos 190:
                Your maps are not bad but their not yet good enough, you are pending.
                Fell free to post proof every now and then as you improve mapping.

                TheNoobHacker:
                Okay, I'll add you to the team as a Story writer. As for the scripting I need to see more proof.
                Ok I'll post more. Those were my empty basic maps. I'll throw more out as time goes
                  #12    
                Old May 23rd, 2010 (2:23 PM).
                Verzerrung's Avatar
                Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                → P e r s i s t e n c e
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2008
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 733
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chaos190 View Post
                Ok I'll post more. Those were my empty basic maps. I'll throw more out as time goes
                Thanks, give me those bug excellent ones. ;D
                __________________
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                Winston Churchill

                Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                  #13    
                Old May 23rd, 2010 (4:16 PM). Edited May 23rd, 2010 by Chaos190.
                Chaos190's Avatar
                Chaos190 Chaos190 is offline
                Likes to Hack Pokemon
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 754
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by WHISBII View Post
                  Thanks, give me those bug excellent ones. ;D
                  Ok here is my first one:
                  Spoiler:



                  Info:
                  This is where Celebi lives OMG. He is resting in the spot where all the trees are in a square path so he can make Plantation Forest better. But, Team Rocket showed up and now is after Celebi! They blocked the path but, you can get to them by beating those two grunts and moving on. Their New Leader (Giovoni's cousin) Terry has got Celebi in his control!!!!! You've got to save him! There are very powerful Pokemon here. This is the 2nd Strongest dungen in this reigon!

                  Wild Pokemon:
                  Parasect: 63 - 65
                  Pikachu: 58 - 62
                  Golduck: 64 - 67
                  Metang: 66 - 69
                  Golbat: 60 - 63

                  Battles:
                  Male Rocket Grunt:
                  Golbat Lv.61: Air Cutter, Poison Fang, Wing Attack, Bite
                  Gyarados Lv.66: Ice Beam, Water Fall, Earthquake, Dragon Rage

                  Female Rocket Grunt:
                  Venomoth Lv.62: Psychic, Psybeam, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb
                  Weezing Lv.63: Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Poison Gas, Rock Tomb
                  Beedrill Lv.63: Twinneedle, Slash, Aerial Ace, Fury Swipes

                  Other (Harder) Male Grunt:
                  Crobat Lv.65: Poison Fang, Hyper Beam, Fly, Sludge Bomb
                  Haunter Lv.62: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Curse, Dream Eater
                  Haunter Lv.62: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Nightmare
                  Golbat Lv.58: Air Cutter, Sludge Bomb, Protect, Hyper Beam

                  Other (Harder Female Grunt:
                  Nidoqueen Lv.65: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Thunderbolt, Mega Kick
                  Nidoking Lv.65: Earthquake, Horn Drill, Mega Punch, Poison Sting

                  Team Rocket Leader Terry:
                  Rhydon Lv.68: Horn Drill, Stomp, Earthquake, Rock Tomb
                  Crobat Lv.69: Hyper Beam, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Double Team
                  Gengar Lv.66: Curse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare
                  Gyarados Lv.67: Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Earthquake
                  Dragonite Lv:70: Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Outrage
                  Celebi Lv.75: AncientPower, Psychic, Recover, Heal Bell

                  That's all for now

                  Next one (Very Wierd Gym!!!)
                  I just made this because IDK
                  Spoiler:



                  Gym Leader: Uno: Poison/Ghost (6th gym leader)
                  Pokemon:
                  Gengar Lv.38: Shadow Ball, Curse, Toxic, Thunderbolt
                  Arbok Lv.35: Bite, Toxic, Poison Sting, Scary Face
                  Nidorino Lv.33: Horn Drill, Bite, Poison Sting, Toxic

                  That's All
                    #14    
                  Old May 23rd, 2010 (5:12 PM).
                  Verzerrung's Avatar
                  Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                  → P e r s i s t e n c e
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 733
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chaos190 View Post
                  Ok here is my first one:
                  Spoiler:



                  Info:
                  This is where Celebi lives OMG. He is resting in the spot where all the trees are in a square path so he can make Plantation Forest better. But, Team Rocket showed up and now is after Celebi! They blocked the path but, you can get to them by beating those two grunts and moving on. Their New Leader (Giovoni's cousin) Terry has got Celebi in his control!!!!! You've got to save him! There are very powerful Pokemon here. This is the 2nd Strongest dungen in this reigon!

                  Wild Pokemon:
                  Parasect: 63 - 65
                  Pikachu: 58 - 62
                  Golduck: 64 - 67
                  Metang: 66 - 69
                  Golbat: 60 - 63

                  Battles:
                  Male Rocket Grunt:
                  Golbat Lv.61: Air Cutter, Poison Fang, Wing Attack, Bite
                  Gyarados Lv.66: Ice Beam, Water Fall, Earthquake, Dragon Rage

                  Female Rocket Grunt:
                  Venomoth Lv.62: Psychic, Psybeam, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb
                  Weezing Lv.63: Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Poison Gas, Rock Tomb
                  Beedrill Lv.63: Twinneedle, Slash, Aerial Ace, Fury Swipes

                  Other (Harder) Male Grunt:
                  Crobat Lv.65: Poison Fang, Hyper Beam, Fly, Sludge Bomb
                  Haunter Lv.62: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Curse, Dream Eater
                  Haunter Lv.62: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Nightmare
                  Golbat Lv.58: Air Cutter, Sludge Bomb, Protect, Hyper Beam

                  Other (Harder Female Grunt:
                  Nidoqueen Lv.65: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Thunderbolt, Mega Kick
                  Nidoking Lv.65: Earthquake, Horn Drill, Mega Punch, Poison Sting

                  Team Rocket Leader Terry:
                  Rhydon Lv.68: Horn Drill, Stomp, Earthquake, Rock Tomb
                  Crobat Lv.69: Hyper Beam, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Double Team
                  Gengar Lv.66: Curse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare
                  Gyarados Lv.67: Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Earthquake
                  Dragonite Lv:70: Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Outrage
                  Celebi Lv.75: AncientPower, Psychic, Recover, Heal Bell

                  That's all for now

                  Next one (Very Wierd Gym!!!)
                  I just made this because IDK
                  Spoiler:



                  Gym Leader: Uno: Poison/Ghost (6th gym leader)
                  Pokemon:
                  Gengar Lv.38: Shadow Ball, Curse, Toxic, Thunderbolt
                  Arbok Lv.35: Bite, Toxic, Poison Sting, Scary Face
                  Nidorino Lv.33: Horn Drill, Bite, Poison Sting, Toxic

                  That's All
                  Keep progressing, try to add shape and give more gameplay room.
                  __________________
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                  Winston Churchill

                  Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                    #15    
                  Old May 23rd, 2010 (5:45 PM).
                  Verzerrung's Avatar
                  Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                  → P e r s i s t e n c e
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 733
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by The Noob Hacker View Post
                  -this is just something I am posting so I can post links-

                  The link to the video is below, the scripts are in the description
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC3TNPv8boI
                  Welcome to Platinum Productions TheNoobHacker.
                  __________________
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                  Winston Churchill

                  Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                    #16    
                  Old May 23rd, 2010 (6:03 PM).
                  The Noob Hacker's Avatar
                  The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
                  Praise the sun.
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 559
                    Great, just PM me when you need something done.
                      #17    
                    Old May 23rd, 2010 (7:16 PM).
                    Verzerrung's Avatar
                    Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                    → P e r s i s t e n c e
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 733
                    Sure thing thenoobhacker.
                    __________________
                    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                    Winston Churchill

                    Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                      #18    
                    Old May 24th, 2010 (3:12 PM).
                    Darkerm's Avatar
                    Darkerm Darkerm is offline
                    Darkness is Not always Evil
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2010
                      Location: Bangladesh
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 401
                      Here are the Boot screen of fire red. Well they are not my best one. It would be good if you tell me what kind of style you like and what text you want to disply like Pokemon Platinum, ruby etc.
                      Spoiler:
                      __________________
                      This signature has been disabled.
                      Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                        #19    
                      Old May 24th, 2010 (5:24 PM).
                      Verzerrung's Avatar
                      Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                      → P e r s i s t e n c e
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 733
                      Have it say Platinum Production in big bold font centered at the top.
                      the c in circle
                      2010 Pokémon
                      And my name 2010 Snow with the circled c in front of 2010. <--- put it at the bottom.
                      If you could can you insert a pakia in the middle?

                      I added you for bootscreen already. ;D
                      __________________
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                      Winston Churchill

                      Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                        #20    
                      Old May 26th, 2010 (11:00 AM).
                      Darkerm's Avatar
                      Darkerm Darkerm is offline
                      Darkness is Not always Evil
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2010
                        Location: Bangladesh
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 401
                        Well I can change the text but if I insert image it will be Black and white. I don't know how to color it. I tryed it ape but didn't work. Also you should know that i just learnd insert image on boot screen fex hours ago. Here are some Example.
                        .
                        Btw, I also learn Inserting Titel screen yesterday. If you can tell me which background and which pokemon you want on titel screen. I can make one and show it to you.
                        __________________
                        This signature has been disabled.
                        Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                          #21    
                        Old May 26th, 2010 (1:37 PM).
                        Verzerrung's Avatar
                        Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                        → P e r s i s t e n c e
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 733
                        You don't have a scratch of a title screen I can see?
                        Also Alignments gonna do the bootscreen.
                        Your are good though.
                        __________________
                        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                        Winston Churchill

                        Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                          #22    
                        Old May 26th, 2010 (4:42 PM).
                        Darkerm's Avatar
                        Darkerm Darkerm is offline
                        Darkness is Not always Evil
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2010
                          Location: Bangladesh
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 401
                          Ok, I'll show you some titel screen. I need time.
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            #23    
                          Old May 26th, 2010 (4:49 PM).
                          Verzerrung's Avatar
                          Verzerrung Verzerrung is offline
                          → P e r s i s t e n c e
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 733
                          Okay thanks Darkerm........
                          __________________
                          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
                          Winston Churchill

                          Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

                            #24    
                          Old May 27th, 2010 (4:14 AM).
                          simdu68's Avatar
                          simdu68 simdu68 is offline
                          asleep all summer zzZZ
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2010
                            Location: France
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 221
                            Nickname: simdu68

                            Contact Information: [email protected]

                            Time Online Out Of A Week: hmm......well, I'm everyday on pokécommunity, maybe 2 hours a day on the forum and 5 hours a day free time for hacking

                            Job Applying For:

                            -Pokémon Terrifying Destiny rom owner and leader
                            -Tiler
                            -Mapper
                            -Spriter
                            -Banner maker
                            -whatever else what is graphic editing

                            Proof/Experience:
                            Spoiler:


                            Tiles:








                            Maps:




















                            Sprites:






                            (fakemon)



                            Support Banners:









                            I am tiler for.....enough many persons, I'm helping in many hacks with tiles or mapping, spriting and OW making is not really my best skill but it is stil easy for me since I am drawing since I was small, so spriting and OW making is also one of my skills......
                            well, I also have much experience by doing my own hack, because I was for a long time alone working on my hack, and because my main skill is graphics I do only this for my hack, I acumulate much experience by doing this also
                            __________________
                            MY HACK:

                            Updated ;D



                            ___________________________________________________________________



                            Supporter of:







                              #25    
                            Old May 27th, 2010 (11:12 AM).
                            Darkerm's Avatar
                            Darkerm Darkerm is offline
                            Darkness is Not always Evil
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2010
                              Location: Bangladesh
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 401
                              Hey there, sorry for posting it late. You see a made 2 Titel scree to show you but I accdiently deleted them. I worked so hard on those two. I spent almost two hours for finding good background for them. Any way Here is one. I think you will like it.
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                               

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:25 AM.