• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
[FONT=&quot]Hack of fire red[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pokemon Shadow
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Intro[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hello again…after many months of practice and training…here I am once again with the process of a new hack.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Features[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New region to explore[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New rival (Jordan)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New evil team (team Razor)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New champion and the best trainer alive Mercury[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New storyline[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Different color Zoroark (in game event)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New OW's and Sprites[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New Tiles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New Gym leaders and Elite 4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 10.Start with National Dex so all Pokémon can be caught[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Story outline[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: In the region of Tarsus, everything is in peace, the mountains and the sand, the land and the sea, the sky and the heavens…but what would happened if that peace was disturbed? What would happen if life as we now it would seem to exist? What would happen if you were the only one whom could stop it? Even if it meant you would loose everything you have, all the people you know and love and all that knowledge that was passed down over the last centuries? Well you have to ask yourself are you ready? Because someone has disturbed the peace…or maybe it was something.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your name is Sammy (default name)/Samantha (default name) you live in Garner town, Tarsus and your father is a famous leader so he never spends time with you. Your mother passed away and your brother is no were to be found but your father hasn't reported this to the police. Everything in your life went wrong…you were bullied in school, all the girls made fun of you, you got bad grades, you were arrested, your mother died, and your brother was kidnapped…well that's what you think. Yesterday was your 14th birthday so now you could finally get your Pokémon and leave. You go to the lab to find no one there so you took your Pokémon and were on your way…you don't know what fate and destiny hold for you…but someone or something does! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Team[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The-Great-Falkner[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mapping[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Basic Scripting[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spriting[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sprite inserting[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tile recoloring[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tile inserting [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Open Positions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mapping [/FONT][FONT=&quot]x2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scripting[/FONT][FONT=&quot] x2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spriting[/FONT][FONT=&quot] x1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tile maker and inserter[/FONT][FONT=&quot] x1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]World map maker [/FONT][FONT=&quot]x1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Storyline help[/FONT][FONT=&quot] x1
OW x1
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Application[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Skill:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proof of skill:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Passed projects:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Media[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Screenshots[/FONT]
Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
Pokemon-FireRed1GBA.png
Pokemon-FireRed2GBA.png
Pokemon-FireRed3GBA.png

[FONT=&quot] Video-None[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Awards-Yet to be won[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Downloads[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-Sorry none yet[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bugs[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]None yet[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Credits[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lab-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jesse[TB Pro]
Tree\mart\center\mountain\grass tiles-Omega Zero rom base
[/FONT]

Last edited:

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
1st post...
Alright. The screenshots aren't that bad. Your story is Good! =] Some messed up family the player has =\ xD You show more screenshots though. That would be good... And you should add more stuff to your story... But I like the fact there is a Zoroak in the story... Maybe a shiny one? Anyways, good luck with this hack!

The-Great-Falkner

Years
Thanks its greatly appreciated.
News:First couple of events are done,Garner town completely mapped out with minor events,Route 10000 mapped out but events still to be added,Stabler town still to be mapped.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Thanks its greatly appreciated.
News:First couple of events are done,Garner town completely mapped out with minor events,Route 10000 mapped out but events still to be added,Stabler town still to be mapped.
Route 10000? :P i would start with route 300.... xP

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Hmm... I think this is going to be a good hack. I really like the story line, and ohh jeez, that kid has a bad life. Well, I really like the (Lab?) in screenshot 2. Well, good luck =].

The-Great-Falkner

Years
Thanks
Stabler town has been mapped out and the first gym is ready to go...the first alpha will be released one I fix the "face down"bug when instead of going to get your pokemon by script you don't walk you just face down and the first Zoroark event will e input then the alpha will be released
shadowbanner-1.png

shadowbanner-1.png[IMG]add the

Last edited:

The-Great-Falkner

Years
For the Alpha to be released I need to write one extremely complicated script for the first Zoraork encounter with team Razor.A basic jist of it is you arrive at Stabler town and hear screams...you rush to see whats going on and these 4 guys are trapping this pokemon you've never seen before...after you battle them they run away and the Pokemon rushes away to then the town goes back to normal.To be honest with you I have no idea how to write this script...not ever when to start

The-Great-Falkner

Years
News:Zoroark sprite inserted...I could do much cause its hard to work by my self.Current bugs:When one the script to get your pokemon...the ball doesn't fade away so it just sits there and if you press on it again you just keep getting pokemon...after "getting your pokemon" if you try to leave the room it just takes you back up to were the ball is...Scripters and mappers jobs are still open...please...only the people can make this hack possible

CRaTeR

Emperor of Aragon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
News:Zoroark sprite inserted...I could do much cause its hard to work by my self.Current bugs:When one the script to get your pokemon...the ball doesn't fade away so it just sits there and if you press on it again you just keep getting pokemon...after "getting your pokemon" if you try to leave the room it just takes you back up to were the ball is...Scripters and mappers jobs are still open...please...only the people can make this hack possible

You'll need to set a flag after you are taken to the Pokeball, and then set another after you take the Pokeball.

You can make your own for when you're taken to the Pokeball, but I recommend 0x828 (Pokemon Menu) for after you take the Pokeball.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
nice, if you need any help I could try to help but in a week....xD my PC is not this one sorry

GL

Back