• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anisa's PokéRanch - Species Trades; IV/Egg Move Breeding

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I'm letting this thread die. May come back later but for now I'm switching back to using the Quick Trade Thread. Thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Ill give you a Stunky for a pidgey.
    A Pidgey is an unusual request! :) I'm waiting for someone in the Wi-Fi Club so that I can trade with them, but after that I'll go breed you a Pidgey and PM you when its ready :)

GoldStrike

Professional Procrastinat-
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Hey I'm looking for a Sassy/Careful Onix with good IV's in defense and special defense. I don't have much to offer. A few shinies, adamant charmander with dragon dance. If you're looking for anything specific, just tell me and we can make a trade! thanks.

Years
  • Hiya I was wondering if you could iv breed a pokemon for me. :3
    I'm looking for this atm.

Pokemon: Wooper
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Water absorb
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/x but obviously the more you get would be great and I'd be willing to give you extra pokemon for max or close to max iv's.
    Egg move: Recover (I can provide the parent for this)
    Nickname: Derpy

I'd be willing to give you 3 pokemon for my thread from this and more for each max iv you get on top of those other 2. Now that I'm looking on it I'm kinda asking for a lot so if you want anything more just ask. xD;

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Could I have this request done?

Pokemon: Magnemite
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Magnet Pull
    IV's: If you could possibly get the IV's to become a HP Grass/Fire/Ice, then I'd pay you an extra Pokemon
    Egg move: None. Magnemite's a Genderless Pokemon
    Nickname: Magneeto

CMT because I'm a horrible guesser.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    May I please have a Growlith?

I will give you a ditto with bold nature in return.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    May I please have a Growlith?

I will give you a ditto with bold nature in return.
    Definitely :D I'll PM you when the egg is hatched. However, may need to run off for dinner, if I'm delayed I hope you don't mind :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Definitely :D I'll PM you when the egg is hatched. However, may need to run off for dinner, if I'm delayed I hope you don't mind :)

Yea no worries just message me when your ready. Thank You.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Hi, if you can give me a glameow egg and a cherubi egg I can give you some of the pokemon species that you are looking for. I can also donate some to you if you just trade me some magikarps or any other easy to catch pokemon. I'd love to help out :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Guys I highly recommend Anisa she is excellent at Breeding and she is very nice and helpful.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I'll trade you my Feebas and Skarmory for your Snesel and Shinx.

Back