• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scramble Challenge

blue

gucci
Years
Okay, so basically there is a scramble challenge for R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E but not for HG/SS, also they are fun to take part in so I decided to make this!

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Scramble Challenge

Rules
  • Emulators ARE allowed
  • Do not give someone a useless Pokemon i.e Magikarp unless they request for a Pokemon like this
  • Do NOT hack or cheat to receive your Pokemon
  • Do NOT trade to get your Pokemon unless it requires trade for it's final evolution stage
  • Your challenge ends once you obtain all 16 badges - and defeat Red (optional)
  • Make sure you post your progress regularly (i.e every gym or two)
  • Make sure you give the person who posted before you atleast one Pokemon, ensure that people who have posted has a Pokemon.
  • Most importantly, have fun!
How to sign up:

Username:
Game:
Amount of Pokemon you want:
Restrictions (if any):

If you do not understand how this challenge works, I will explain.

Example:
Username: Gold
Game: Soul Silver
Amount Of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: None, Give me anything

Then the next person to comment would say, "Okay Gold, i'll give you such a Pokemon and it can only evolve at such a level" however, restrictions can differ, i.e you can make it so a Pokemon has to keep a move through out the game, you can make it so it can't evolve ect.
If a person says for a restriction, I don't want any useless Pokemon then you cannot give them something like a Magikarp.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Going to start this.

Username: SuicuneTM
Game: Pokemon Soul Silver

Amount of Pokemon you want: 4 or 5
Restrictions (if any): No Useless Pokemon, No flying types.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Username: polizard
Game: HG
Amount of Pokemon you want: 6
Restrictions (if any): None Just all pokemon are allowed to reach there final evolve form and no legendaries

and also i will give you a Wooper that can evolve but must learn and keep muddy water the whole way through

blue

gucci
Years
Username: polizard
Game: HG
Amount of Pokemon you want: 6
Restrictions (if any): None Just all pokemon are allowed to reach there final evolve form and no legendaries

and also i will give you a Wooper that can evolve but must learn and keep muddy water the whole way through

Okay, I'll give you Mareep, it must always know thundershock and you can't evolve it untill you get HM01 cut after you help the Farfetche'd

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
Username: Krista
Game: Heart Gold
Amount of Pokemon you want: 3
Restrictions (if any): Nothing Useless

Team:

To Suicune, I will give you a Spinarak, It must always know String Shot.
Polizard, I will give you a Slugma, and if it learns Recover during level up, you must never use recover and immendiatly replace that move,

Last edited:
Back