• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jin's EV'ing, Breeding, and More

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
welcome.png

Updated!!!
Hello ladies and gentlemen this is my first attempt at a 'shop' type thread. Over the next couple weeks this thread will be refined, edited, tuned, and all kinds of other words that might mean improved!
FEEL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS!
Thanks Go Out To:
sCam! he made mai Graphics! <3
deathmoon412 is fillin out like 30 dif pokemon for dex quest!
Psycho86Wardbg My first e.v. training customer!
Rickyisgreat lived up to his name helping with some more of the more difficult dex entries for platinum!

Not All Sections Will Be Operational Immediately.
Each Section Will Have It's Own Description.
If i am not online at the time of you seeking business from me feel free to PM me with any type of business related affairs. I try to keep my VMs for battles, QTT, or chatter :)

What This Thread Offers:
1. RULES OF MY THREAD><
2. Links to other Acknowledged Shop threads who can provide good services.
3. Wants.
4. Available.
--A Hatchery spawned of my obtained pokemon.
--An improving variety of egg moves.
--E.V. Wiping and Training.
5. Items
6. Pokemon
more to come potentially.​

Rules.png

::RULES::
#1. Follow the normal Pokecommunity rules. I had another rule here but it vanished by an acciental f5 so i forgot what i wrote... this will have to do.
#2. I Do Not Accept NOR Condone Hacked Pokemon OFFERED OR TRADED within my 2 dimensional square of digital space. RNG however takes effort, and I am ok with this. anywhere else is a different story.
#3. I Do NOT like to have to lash out at people making a ruckus or disturbing my peace of mind nor anyone else who is even window shopping. If you seem a consistent eyesore it will become a problem.
#4. If you are on my friend list you can give ME hell in this thread as long as you still follow the standard PC rules. otherwise... play nice.
#5. Respect my business here, don't publicly undercut me. Do it in private. If you find a better deal I don't mind, but don't blatantly advert your offers to someone else in my thread please. I view that as highly disrespectful and in violation of Rule #3.​

I think that is all i should have to make a rule. please don't make me use my other half and enforce these with blacklists and whatnot.​

Links.png

::Links::
Pwnobi's IV/EV/Shiny Hole in the Wall - A Plethora of high end poke needs.
LiveWire's Trade Shop - Another Plethora of High end poke needs!
AngelFireWing's Moveset Starters, Berries, Tms & Masterballs - I think the name covers it.
DeathMoon412's Pokemart - Another Upstart like myself with an interesting shop theme
Death's haunted Poke Center - this thread has almost every poke you could ever want for Competitive Battling!

Wants.png

::Wants::
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Avaliable.png

::Available::
*NET means Not Easily Traded
*CBC means Can Be Wiped
T* has been somewhat or fully EV'd
UT*means it has not gained any EV's

My Legendaries:
Spoiler:

My Events:
Spoiler:

My Shinys:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

::What I Can and/or Will make eggs of/hatch::

-What I can use to breed babies-
Ditto
Flawless
Modest​

Spoiler:

::Egg Moves I Can Do (requests accepted but not always available)::
Spoiler:

::Effort Value Agendas::
...check back in two weeks lol...
Progress on current project: 4/32 pokes ev'd
Wiping
FILLED ATM! ---- Training FILLED ATM!
Spoiler:

Items.png

Spoiler:

pkmnjin.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I'm going to make your custom gfx really quick.

You'll get a Wants Banner, Avaliable Banner, Rules Banner, Links Banner, Pokemon Banner.

if u need anything else ask me, I'm, doing it now

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
unfortunately no i don't have a lucky egg. ill let you know if i get ahold of one though.

That's Awesome sCam! that should be peachy f'n keen!

*does metal fingers and headbangs*

Last edited:

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
lol, check ur inbox, I'm a nub at photoshop, but i don't require anything, i did it for free ^.^

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
lol yeah one of the best anime out there.

I'll give u a pp up, and a Corsola, you'll give me the shiny ditto?, or do u want more?

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
ok out for a while. got more remodeling to do. take it easy peeps. feel free to leave posts/vms/pms i will get to them.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
will not be online tomorrow (sunday) for any one interested in stuff ill be busy at a battle roads tournament.
catch ya on the flipside.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
updated wants! now only to finish my haves section. @_@. so many to list. i pretty much have everything not listed in my wants.

I am however working on making a list of my Trained pokemon that are for trade. (all of them once i can start breeding better IV'd versions)

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
by any chance are you looking for a lucky egg?
and i've got:
zapdos
skarmory
lugia
castform
cresselia
all legit

Last edited:

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
what else do you have besides the ditto and other commons? anything special?
and i have 20 rare candies and a master ball too

Back