• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which types are your favorite?

What ARE your favorite TYPES?

• Grass

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Fire

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • Water

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Electric

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Bug

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Dark

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Fighting

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Flying

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Ghost

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Ground

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Ice

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Psychic

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 37 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Just wondering what types are the most popular :P

REMEMBER: you can choose more than 1 types because i know for sure you might like 2 3 or even 5 types of all :P

Well for me, it's: Water, Fire, Ice and Psychic ;)

Too much, you think? :P

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I've loved grass types ever since Erika and her Vileplume way back when. (: There's just something relaxing about grass Pokemon.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    All time favorite is water, but I'm also a fan of ice and dark. Then psychic to an extent.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Fire types have always been my favourite ever since I first played pokemon! Most of my fav types of pokemon are dominated by fire types! In my pokemon pearl version all 6 of my pokemon were fire types!

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Dragon
    16.67% I would think Dragon would have more. I think Dragon, Ground, Rock, Steel, Electric, and Bug are really well done. Fire, Water, and Grass are good too.

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Ghost are my favourite, I adore the mysterious nature of them. I also like the gym leaders/Elite 4 members that use them; Fantina is just fantastic and Agatha is a Pokemon legend. I think that Ghost type have an elegance, and a quality that Pokemon of other types have yet to posses.
    Honestly though, I do like a variety of types and to an extent there are very few Pokemon that I don't like. However, Ghost really does come through as a constant favourite ever since i caught my first Gastly in Red (*´ー`)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Dragon, Steel, Dark, Grass (started with torterra), fire (fire is awesome, Just got a monferno)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The list of my top twenty favorite pokemon would be dominated by Poison-, Dark-, Ghost-, and Bug-types...there's just something so lovably sinister about their designs and battle tactics. >:D

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    there's just something so lovably sinister about their designs and battle tactics. >:D
    I feel the same! There is nothing quite like watching your opponent attacking themselves, while succumbing to poison and allowing you to do very little work! As Koga himself puts it, "Confusion, sleep, poison... Prepare to be the victim of my sinister techniques! Fwahahahaha!"

Years
    I love mostly fire, steel, and dragon.

Although due to most of the dog pokemon are electric I guess I like electric too.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    It's hard for me to pick favorite types.
    But if I must......
    Ghost, water, fire, poison, electric, and psychic.(:

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I like all types equally. Except fighting types. I love fighting types <3
    Ground types are also standing out in the crowd for me.

Last edited:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Electric and Steel. Some of my favorite Pokémon are either type, and I love most of the Steel designs.

Back