• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you want to be if Pokemons were real?

What would you want to be?

• Pokémon Professor/Researcher

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Trainer

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Gym leader

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Elite 4

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Other (post and say it)

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
Years
  • Gym Leader takes some responsibility but can be fun... I'd be a trainer. It would always be a adventure for me everyday.

shot571

Id be a trainer. Too much fun. But like ash with a bunch of friends.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Pokemon professor comes closest to what I'd want to be. I'd like to research Dragon-type Pokemon, study Pokemon mythology, do some scientific experiments, but also battle and travel the world. So, I guess that would make me a dragon tamer who moonlights as a mad scientist, eh?

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    For a while, I wanted to be a Grass-type Gym Leader with a dome shaped greenhouse full of rare vegetation and plant Pokemon in the middle of a desert.

And then I wanted to be Nurse Joy.

And now I think it would be entertaining to be a Pokemon researcher, being able to travel and explore new species and areas. (:

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I'd be a Pokemon Reporter! I'd like to report at contests and write for newspapers, be on the scene at rare sightings, that sort of thing.

Of course my Chatot would be assisting me ^^ I'd train it to remember quotes for attribution!

Years
  • Well I'd want to be a breeder. It's pretty much all I'm good at in the game so i guess its what I'd do in real life.
    Plus I'd love the fact that top trainer's and researcher's/professor's would be coming to me for help :D

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I'd stick with being a trainer. I love to travel, see new things, meet new people, etc. It sounds like the perfect life for me.

A Gym Leader would be respected, but they're pretty much tied to their gyms. I'd hate to be stuck somewhere all of the time. Sure, you'd get to battle a lot and would get a good name for yourself, but it's not really my thing.

An Elite 4 member would be essentially the same thing. You'd be obliged to do things at certain times.

A Professor/Researcher isn't me at all. I hate reading and studying. Also, you'd be limited to battling at certain times.

A Breeder could be quite interesting. You'd see a lot of Pokémon and get to care for them. There would be a lot of variety. Egg hatching could be an interesting job too. This would probably be my second choice.

A Co-ordinator or whatever you call them would be a little different. To an extent, it involves a lot of what a trainer does. Travelling, obtaining ribbons (which is like badges), training, learning new attacks, etc. The thrill of battling isn't there though, and it seems a bit too formal for me.

So on that note, trainer it is. :3

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would be a trainer,cause I think it would be fun.
    the reason I wouldn't be a Gym Leader or Elite 4 member is cause you pretty much wait all day for someone to come and challenge you.
    but as a Trainer you can challenge people anytime.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I'd join Team Rocket.
    Hopefully Jessie, James, and Meowth's team.
    I am much smarter than they are, and definitely smarter than Ash and Co. so this time, Team Rocket would win.

I'd probably wait until Ash was asleep, instead of busting in like idiots (like they do now), and then move in and steal all of his pokeballs.

Or i'd just kill him.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • Boss of a corporation relationated to pokémon, just like silph co.
    I would be rich and powerful :D (and have as much master balls I want, so I would travel to all places in pokémon world and catch as many species as I can, since it wouldn't be hard for me).

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I'd prefer to be a trainer. The idea of travelling to different places to catch Pokémon and also battling different trainers, the gym leaders and the elite 4 seems pretty cool. =)

Years
  • I'd still want to be at Uni studying still hahahaha but if I had to choose I'd be a normal trainer, the travelling would be fulfilling...although your feet wouldn't like it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    I'd be a trainer. Because I'd like to travel to different places and meet different people. =D

Years
  • I would PROBABLY want to be a trainer, but I think staying at home and playing with my Pokemon would be fun too :D Or training them. I would be super intimidated by the E4

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I'd be a trainer, I love the idea of travelling the world challenging everyone to battles to become stronger and wiser with each battle :D
    Then when I was a fair bit older (like in my 30's or 40's) I'd still travel the world but as a Pokemon Professor, learning all there is to know about all different Pokemon and passing my knowledge on to young rookie trainers :)

Back