The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Progressing ROM Hacks
FireRed Pokemon Petra

Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 29th, 2011 (6:02 PM). Edited August 7th, 2011 by teejermiester.
teejermiester's Avatar
teejermiester teejermiester is offline
Minnesotan, you betcha!
     
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: Minnesota, ya!
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Rash
    Posts: 322

    This is my hack, Pokemon Petra. This is my first hack on PC and my first serious hack. Please tell me about any grammar or hacking errors I make - I want this hack to be the best it can be. That goes for this thread too.


    Spoiler:
    *Note, this is an incredibly basic storyline, and that the storyline is basically being created as I script it. *

    [Insert standard coming of age junk, get pokemon etc.]

    You go on your journey. In the next town, you come across a place called the Archaeology Center. The people there study the ancient culture called the Viengonlo that used to live on the region of Xephos (The region you are in) and can interpret their language should you ever need their assistance. You go to the next town, and as a job for the gym leader, you go into the caverns that sprawl beneath the city. There you meet the gym leader. These caves were once used as a mine by the Viengonlo. They were looking for something, it seems. The result was a massive maze of caves that cannot be navigated, so you decide to head back out and challenge the gym. After beating it, you go through the tunnel to the next town (Not the same cave, mind you). That tunnel is incredibly hard to navigate because of its lack of natural light, so there are lanturns along the way. However, some lanturns have gon out, leaving dark patches that must be navigated blindly. About halfway through the cave, you hear some veyr loud noise and decide to check it out. You go in, and you are startled to find a gigantic mining operation going on. There are boxes of large red crystals stacked everywhere, and there are many people dressed in a similar outfit operating the machines that are mining. They immediatly spot you, and challenge you to a battle. They call themselves Team Petros. When you win, they simply all run out of the cave with as many boxes as they can carry. Suspiciously you carry on and continue through the cave. Once through, you head to the next town. There, you challenge that gym, and head on to the next town. ****NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENS NEXT *****-Well, scratch that, I do, but I don't know the immediate stroyline.



    Spoiler:
    New Region-
    Pokemon Petra takes place in the region of Xephos - A mountain archipalago with four islands: Moana, Xephos, Edanic, and Ycarro. The latter two are not inhabited by humans.
    New Maps-

    Instead of using those crummy old boring FR maps, I am making brand new ones, along with new tiles!

    New Scripts-

    Using my "AMAZINGTASTICAL" (psh, if only) scripting skills, I will be making new scripts to go along with those new maps and other things, to make a new story.

    New Storyline-

    Pokemon Petra has it's own unique story with plots twists lurking behind every corner, many fun characters, and more!

    New OWs
    The Hero, Rival, Gym Leaders, and other characters have new OWs.

    New Gym Leaders
    Who wants to see Koga in Xephos? There are 8 Brand new Gym Leaders and 4 new E4 members waiting for your challenge.


    New Puzzles-

    Unlike some straightforward games, this one will not only have puzzles to complete the storyline, but puzzles for sidequests and bonus content! Not all puzzles will be easy however - trick questions and challenges await!

    New Language-
    Pokemon Petra intoruces the language Viengonlo, the language of the ancients. Knowledge of this language will be neccesary for sidequests and even for parts of the main story. All words can be learned in-game, so I would keep a notebook and pen around to keep track of all the words you need! I will post a list of words for the main story for those who are stuck, but the entrepanuers who want to finish all of Moana, Edanic, Yccara and the bonus content will have to figure it out on their own.

    New Evil Team-

    Pokemon Petra is the debut of Team Petros - A team with evil projects and goals to be completed in Xephos

    All 3rd Gen Pokemon Available-
    All of the 3rd Generation Pokemon are possible to catch in this game. Xephos has the Johto and Hoenn, whereas Moana has the Kanto.



    Spoiler:






    None yet, Beta expected before Sept. at latest.



    I'll report them as you do.



    Spoiler:

    Me, for doing everything except for the aftermentioned:
    Ahsome: Helping me with my scripting
    Rickk12345: Teaching me how to script
    Woever I took tiles from: Most tiles are mine, but I took some from a different site. So, if you made any of these tiles, please tell me and I'll give you credit: For now, do not expect that any tiles are mine, if you want them ask for them and if they're mine I'll give them to you.


    FAQ
    (Will have picture soon)

    Spoiler:
    Q: Is Zangoose the starter?
    A As a matter of fact it is, thank you for asking.

    Q: How are you going to work that?
    A: Zangoose will have some Fakemon Evolutions and increased stats like that of the starters, you curious soul, you.

    Q: Some of the tiles look bad. Will they be like that in the Beta?
    A: Tell me about any tiles you don't like while playing the demo or Beta. I might replace them for the next release if I don't like them either.

    Q: I found a Glitch and/or Bug: What do I do?
    A: PM me about it with a picture/extremely detailed description. Please do the same for tile errors, grammar errors, or anything else obviously wrong. I can't fix it if you don't tell me about it.

    Q: I really want to Beta test this game: Can I?
    A: Considering there isn't a beta yet, no. But, you can Demo-test. PM me saying you want to do it and I will send you a IPS before the Demo comes out. There are room for ten Demo-testers, total. Please talk to everything and everyone.

    Q: I really want to stay updated, but I don't get notified when I'm subscribed. What can I do?
    A: PM me. I'll send out a weekly Pokemon Petra Newsletter saying the updates since last letter and any new releases so you can stay updated. You can unsubscribe any time.

    Registered Demo Testers:
    M.L (I think)


    Here's a support banner link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6341&pictureid=46749

    It was made by towertycoonpalmer I think...
    __________________


    ----------------------------
    Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old July 30th, 2011 (7:38 AM).
    Lord Varion's Avatar
    Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
    Guess who's back?
       
      Join Date: Feb 2009
      Age: 22
      Gender: Other
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 2,644
      No offence but those tiles hurt my eyes. Seriously D:

      You should change or recolour them.
      __________________
      gone.
        #3    
      Old July 30th, 2011 (8:53 AM).
      Arcticblast's Avatar
      Arcticblast Arcticblast is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 43
        I for one like the tiles a lot. This looks like it'll be really interesting.
        __________________
        Working on a FireRed hack. It's probably going to be a piece of crap, but whatever.

        Hey, everybody, join Riot Act Forums for metal/punk discussion. ...please? We're trying to revive a dead forum... ._.
          #4    
        Old July 30th, 2011 (8:56 AM).
        naruck23's Avatar
        naruck23 naruck23 is offline
        Plague
           
          Join Date: Nov 2009
          Location: Atmosphere
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 27
          This seems intresting like the first post, tiles hurt my eyes... You should get someone to make on later...

          Anyway, if you need any help I would love to participate, contact me in Skype - DarthOreo

          Seems Zangoose, will make part of the story? As starter or something?
            #5    
          Old July 30th, 2011 (8:59 AM).
          Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
          Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
          hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bashful
            Posts: 3,487
            I'll be 100% honest, in my opinion, the tiles seem fine on the whole (could use more interesting pallettes), bar:



            That house just looks quite bad, the outline seems too faint, the colours aren't all appealing, shading on the roof seems too unnatural, and the dishes at the top look fairly weird (yet, that one could just be me)
            __________________


            Temmie vibrates intensely.

            awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

            OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

            can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

            RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

              #6    
            Old July 30th, 2011 (9:15 AM).
            teejermiester's Avatar
            teejermiester teejermiester is offline
            Minnesotan, you betcha!
               
              Join Date: Jul 2010
              Location: Minnesota, ya!
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Rash
              Posts: 322
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
              No offence but those tiles hurt my eyes. Seriously D:

              You should change or recolour them.
              Yeah, I was stuck on whether to change the palette or leave it, cause I kinda liked it. Could you be more specific about what tiles are eye-hurting? I'm no good with palettes, so it'll take me numerous tries to get it right...

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by naruck23 View Post
              This seems intresting like the first post, tiles hurt my eyes... You should get someone to make on later...

              Anyway, if you need any help I would love to participate, contact me in Skype - DarthOreo

              Seems Zangoose, will make part of the story? As starter or something?
              What kind of help are you offering? I really have it all covered unless you can insert my worldmap or titlescreen...

              And Zangoose is simply the "SpokesPokemon" for this hack. There will be an event with Zangoose, mind you. They can't be caught in the wild anywhere. Same goes with Seviper. I thought Zangoose just worked. Making him a starter isn't actually that bad of an idea.... I might do that instead of the Johto starters. I would edit his moveset and base stats of course.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
              I'll be 100% honest, in my opinion, the tiles seem fine on the whole (could use more interesting pallettes), bar:



              That house just looks quite bad, the outline seems too faint, the colours aren't all appealing, shading on the roof seems too unnatural, and the dishes at the top look fairly weird (yet, that one could just be me)
              That house was not made by me. I used a weird palatte, and pasted it together from the main house and dishes I plan to remake it for the beta... I really need ideas to help me sand down this hack, so thank you guys. That's why that house doesn't follow the usual tiles. I didn't make most of this hack's tiles, and until I get the time to make the new tiles myself, the bad ones will be there. It's first priority though. there are more weird tiles in store for you, trust me.
              __________________


              ----------------------------
              Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                #7    
              Old July 30th, 2011 (9:16 AM).
              01 01 is offline
              01
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 29
                The tree tiles are little bright for me, near the top, may I suggest a slightly darker green? Also, I find the tree tiles a bit oddly shaped, but not a major problem. Additionally, you misspelled very as veyr on the first post. I'd like to ask if Zangoose is the starter Pokemon?
                  #8    
                Old July 30th, 2011 (9:23 AM).
                Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bashful
                  Posts: 3,487
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
                  That house was not made by me. I used a weird palatte, and pasted it together from the main house and dishes I plan to remake it for the beta... I really need ideas to help me sand down this hack, so thank you guys. That's why that house doesn't follow the usual tiles. I didn't make most of this hack's tiles, and until I get the time to make the new tiles myself, the bad ones will be there. It's first priority though. there are more weird tiles in store for you, trust me.
                  Ooh, I can't wait for these tiles, gives me a chance to criticise something!

                  And the house would fit, if redone well by the way. And a look at the pallettes for everything would perhaps give this a bit of a lift in general, but isn't too important
                  __________________


                  Temmie vibrates intensely.

                  awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                  OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                  can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                  RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                    #9    
                  Old July 30th, 2011 (9:24 AM).
                  teejermiester's Avatar
                  teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                  Minnesotan, you betcha!
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                    Location: Minnesota, ya!
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Rash
                    Posts: 322
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by 01 View Post
                    The tree tiles are little bright for me, near the top, may I suggest a slightly darker green? Also, I find the tree tiles a bit oddly shaped, but not a major problem. Additionally, you misspelled very as veyr on the first post. I'd like to ask if Zangoose is the starter Pokemon?
                    Thank you very much for the typo. And the trees are misshaped because they are supposed to have things that stick out on the sides, but I removed them because they are only temporary.

                    And like in the above post, Zangoose might very well be the starter....
                    __________________


                    ----------------------------
                    Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                      #10    
                    Old July 30th, 2011 (9:40 AM).
                    [T]ouko's Avatar
                    [T]ouko [T]ouko is offline
                    Dedicated Scripter!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 46
                      The tiles aren't bad, in my opininion. Exxept for the house, especially the dishes. Beside that I really like it! Is it possible that this hack was also active like end of last summer/fall? I think I saw a Social Group or a thread about it somewhere, is that this hack, or another?
                      __________________


                      Credits to: .Mini
                        #11    
                      Old July 30th, 2011 (9:52 AM).
                      teejermiester's Avatar
                      teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                      Minnesotan, you betcha!
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                        Location: Minnesota, ya!
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Rash
                        Posts: 322
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by [T]ouko View Post
                        The tiles aren't bad, in my opininion. Exxept for the house, especially the dishes. Beside that I really like it! Is it possible that this hack was also active like end of last summer/fall? I think I saw a Social Group or a thread about it somewhere, is that this hack, or another?
                        If you are talking about Team Pirate, then yes. This was the hack idea that I came up with and started a group to do it. Since we dropped it though I have refurbished it on my own to the point that now this hack is nothing like the one we were trying to make. So, it was originally my hack, and still is. I'm just doing it on my own now.

                        And just for confirmation, that house is the Professor's lab, that's what the dishes were for.
                        __________________


                        ----------------------------
                        Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                          #12    
                        Old July 30th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
                        Teh Blazer's Avatar
                        Teh Blazer Teh Blazer is online now
                        Divider of Zero
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                          Location: 'MERICA
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 767
                          The trees and grass and wild grass all look the same..... that kinda scares me. It seems too much like green jelly for some reason.

                          Also, I'd suggest to change that guy who calls the tree which might produce fruit "yummy" to a kid, as it's kinda strange to see a grown fat man say the word "yummy". Does he live in his mother's basement?
                          __________________
                          Being a hero is overrated anyways
                            #13    
                          Old July 30th, 2011 (11:08 AM).
                          teejermiester's Avatar
                          teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                          Minnesotan, you betcha!
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                            Location: Minnesota, ya!
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Rash
                            Posts: 322
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
                            The trees and grass and wild grass all look the same..... that kinda scares me. It seems too much like green jelly for some reason.

                            Also, I'd suggest to change that guy who calls the tree which might produce fruit "yummy" to a kid, as it's kinda strange to see a grown fat man say the word "yummy". Does he live in his mother's basement?
                            ...maybe

                            And Yeah, I'm changing the palettes as we speak.
                            __________________


                            ----------------------------
                            Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                              #14    
                            Old July 30th, 2011 (11:36 AM).
                            M.L M.L is offline
                            Invisible
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quiet
                              Posts: 765
                              Yay new hack i say like the abovce posts the trees and grass are all same palletes witch makes it blend it witch in fact isnt a good thing hmm those dishes look all packed on top of each other but in fact i like this hack lol i may beta test for you lol if i could lol
                              __________________
                              Fluffy
                                #15    
                              Old July 30th, 2011 (11:40 AM).
                              [T]ouko's Avatar
                              [T]ouko [T]ouko is offline
                              Dedicated Scripter!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2011
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 46
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
                                If you are talking about Team Pirate, then yes. This was the hack idea that I came up with and started a group to do it. Since we dropped it though I have refurbished it on my own to the point that now this hack is nothing like the one we were trying to make. So, it was originally my hack, and still is. I'm just doing it on my own now.

                                And just for confirmation, that house is the Professor's lab, that's what the dishes were for.
                                Ah I knew it

                                Anyway good luck, I certainly want to see more :D
                                __________________


                                Credits to: .Mini
                                  #16    
                                Old July 30th, 2011 (12:15 PM).
                                teejermiester's Avatar
                                teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                                Minnesotan, you betcha!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                  Location: Minnesota, ya!
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Rash
                                  Posts: 322
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by M.L View Post
                                  Yay new hack i say like the abovce posts the trees and grass are all same palletes witch makes it blend it witch in fact isnt a good thing hmm those dishes look all packed on top of each other but in fact i like this hack lol i may beta test for you lol if i could lol
                                  That would be great!

                                  However, at this point there is nothing for you to test, so I'll Vm you up when you can
                                  __________________


                                  ----------------------------
                                  Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                                    #17    
                                  Old July 30th, 2011 (8:00 PM).
                                  grotle_grovyle's Avatar
                                  grotle_grovyle grotle_grovyle is offline
                                  Incredibly Lazy Brainstormer
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2010
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 7
                                    Wow, everything looks so original- in a good way! I don't mind the palettes the way they are, but at the same time I can't wait to see what they look like switched out :D
                                    __________________
                                    I support all hacks, but am following the following:





                                    Pweef pweef pweef
                                      #18    
                                    Old July 31st, 2011 (7:51 AM).
                                    teejermiester's Avatar
                                    teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                                    Minnesotan, you betcha!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                                      Location: Minnesota, ya!
                                      Age: 20
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Rash
                                      Posts: 322
                                      Mini Update:


                                      Completely edited about 4/5 palettes. Made them richer, and edited some tiles. The trees were all made from scratch. I plan to remake the paths next, after I redo my mountains I made. That palette was fixed to match this one. I also remade the player's house, because it didnt match, but that wasn't in the screenshot.
                                      __________________


                                      ----------------------------
                                      Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                                        #19    
                                      Old July 31st, 2011 (8:00 AM).
                                      Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                      Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                      hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2008
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Bashful
                                        Posts: 3,487
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
                                        Mini Update:


                                        Completely edited about 4/5 palettes. Made them richer, and edited some tiles. The trees were all made from scratch. I plan to remake the paths next, after I redo my mountains I made. That palette was fixed to match this one. I also remade the player's house, because it didnt match, but that wasn't in the screenshot.
                                        That's better, in my opinion. Only a few things from there. The trees, whilst nice, don't seem right. The small tree, in particular, doesn't quite look 3D, due to the shading. It lacks something, but that is only a small worry. There was something else, but it escaped me at the moment...
                                        __________________


                                        Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                        awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                        OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                        can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                        RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                          #20    
                                        Old July 31st, 2011 (8:43 AM).
                                        teejermiester's Avatar
                                        teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                                        Minnesotan, you betcha!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2010
                                          Location: Minnesota, ya!
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Rash
                                          Posts: 322
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
                                          That's better, in my opinion. Only a few things from there. The trees, whilst nice, don't seem right. The small tree, in particular, doesn't quite look 3D, due to the shading. It lacks something, but that is only a small worry. There was something else, but it escaped me at the moment...
                                          You're right about the small tree, fixing that...my fault... totally missed it while shading.

                                          But the big tree, well, I like it a lot. So, whether or not it seems right, it stays. I made it from scratch, took me an hour, and it stays.

                                          Same with the mountains. I'm sure as you play the hack you'll get used to the scenery.
                                          __________________


                                          ----------------------------
                                          Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                                            #21    
                                          Old July 31st, 2011 (8:56 AM).
                                          LapeFruitz's Avatar
                                          LapeFruitz LapeFruitz is offline
                                          Khaos Hacker
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                                            Location: Earth
                                            Age: 19
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Lax
                                            Posts: 42
                                            fantasticular tiles and pallets mate, I love the new big trees, they're awesome. When this comes out, I'm gonna play the crap out of it!
                                            __________________

                                              #22    
                                            Old July 31st, 2011 (9:52 AM).
                                            teejermiester's Avatar
                                            teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                                            Minnesotan, you betcha!
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2010
                                              Location: Minnesota, ya!
                                              Age: 20
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Rash
                                              Posts: 322
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by LapeFruitz View Post
                                              fantasticular tiles and pallets mate, I love the new big trees, they're awesome. When this comes out, I'm gonna play the crap out of it!

                                              Yeah, see! This guy gets it!
                                              __________________


                                              ----------------------------
                                              Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                                                #23    
                                              Old July 31st, 2011 (10:09 AM).
                                              M.L M.L is offline
                                              Invisible
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2010
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Quiet
                                                Posts: 765
                                                Quote:
                                                Yeah, see! This guy gets it!
                                                i love your enthusiasm almost makes me want to play this now
                                                lol i like those new tiles yea the small tree missing shading and i cant wait for updates
                                                __________________
                                                Fluffy
                                                  #24    
                                                Old July 31st, 2011 (11:04 AM).
                                                teejermiester's Avatar
                                                teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                                                Minnesotan, you betcha!
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                                  Location: Minnesota, ya!
                                                  Age: 20
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Rash
                                                  Posts: 322
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by M.L View Post
                                                  i love your enthusiasm almost makes me want to play this now
                                                  lol i like those new tiles yea the small tree missing shading and i cant wait for updates
                                                  Well, like I always say, good things come to those who are optomistic, enjoy being a perfectionist, get overly excited, and completely freak out whenever someone gives them a complement!
                                                  __________________


                                                  ----------------------------
                                                  Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                                                    #25    
                                                  Old July 31st, 2011 (12:58 PM).
                                                  [T]ouko's Avatar
                                                  [T]ouko [T]ouko is offline
                                                  Dedicated Scripter!
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                                                    Gender: Female
                                                    Posts: 46
                                                    Hahaha x)

                                                    I liked the tiles before you edited them, but they look even better now :D Good job!

                                                    And I don't know, I kinda like the path the way it is. In my opinion you shouldn't change it, but that's in my opinion :D
                                                    __________________


                                                    Credits to: .Mini
                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:26 AM.