Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 703 70.94%
Alright! 150 15.14%
Average 63 6.36%
Awful.. 19 1.92%
Abomination.... 56 5.65%
Voters: 991. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 8th, 2012 (1:15 PM).

Thank you for the direct link!!

It's an excellent game. I played it before you changed it, so its nice to compare ;D

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 9th, 2012 (8:30 PM). Edited July 9th, 2012 by Chippa.

my internet is basically dying and not being nice so can't put a ss

but in the left side of Aurum where you cut the two trees to get the item you can see a thing that looks like oak's notes...it's glowing and i want it o.o

also did .7a cut down on how much and where you could go?

beat it when i was about 17-19 no grinding really

also walkthrough needs to be updated since the starters you get at the academy are different now :O

edit: Mareep's sprite was messed up during battle and thats all about I can say rest has been posted before and continue the awesome work on a awesome game
      Old July 11th, 2012 (5:58 PM).
      Suuuper Busy
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
      Oh wow, it's possible to not invite whatshername to the tower. Why is that an option?
      Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
      Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
      Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
      Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
      Times I've ninja'd people: 3
      Old July 11th, 2012 (6:48 PM). Edited July 11th, 2012 by DarkDoom3000.
      Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
        I love the name super pokemon origins. Looking forward to the mini game and the release of 7b

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tenneko Kazeno View Post
        Super Pokemon Origins has my vote as well. Its a good idea and I would definitely like to see a prequel, even if it was as short as you are saying.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
        All my yes? Super Pokemon Origins sounds good.

Super Pokemon Champion Edition. Cause Red is you know... Champion... Yeah, Origins is better.
        Hmm... super pokemon origins has the most votes. I've found 2 problems with it;
        1- It's a prequel, but it's also a standalone game. Someone who hasn't played SPEE can easily play and understand this new game. the name Origins makes it seem like you need to play SPEE to understand it.

2- pokemon origins seems to be a fangame that already existed. name is half taken.

Heres a rough plot outline, so if anyone has good name ideas, please post:
        Spoiler:

A year after Red, became champion, theres rumours of a new evil team- Team Arceus.
        They're a bunch of mysterious people who've timetravelled from the 4th generation back to the past.

They've come back in time to kill the hypervisors, the gods of the world, and replace them with Arceus, the god of their world.

The master hypervisor, XDR, tasks Red to take down Team Arceus and save the world from destruction.

heres the artstyle. As you can see. It's heavily based on Pokemon Yellow, like how SPEE is based on Pokemon Gold.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
        I just downloaded virtual box, can you explain to me how you run the game on it?
        With virtual box, you need to install windows XP, google would probably give you some good tutorials.

Actually, it'll probably be better to just use bootcamp and install windows XP, as it'll run a lot smoother than a virutal machine.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RikuCrafter View Post
        Thank you for the direct link!!

It's an excellent game. I played it before you changed it, so its nice to compare ;D
        Yeah, v0.6 - v0.7 had a lot of changes. Im quite happy that I decided to rebalance it. It feels a lot more polished now.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
        my internet is basically dying and not being nice so can't put a ss

but in the left side of Aurum where you cut the two trees to get the item you can see a thing that looks like oak's notes...it's glowing and i want it o.o

also did .7a cut down on how much and where you could go?

beat it when i was about 17-19 no grinding really

also walkthrough needs to be updated since the starters you get at the academy are different now :O

edit: Mareep's sprite was messed up during battle and thats all about I can say rest has been posted before and continue the awesome work on a awesome game
        Thanks!
        you aren't meant to see that intel in the trees. woops XD

Yeah, v0.7a was a big revamp, so I had to go through rebalance the game. And i'd done 2 chapters, so i decided to release it.

It goes up to where you kill the first hypervisor. 0.7b will go up to where you kill the second hypervisor.

0.7c will end where 0.6 ends.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
        Oh wow, it's possible to not invite whatshername to the tower. Why is that an option?
        Well. originally, i was planning to do multiple endings.
        and it'd depend on how you interact with silver and crystal.

not nice to anyone = gold, silver and crystal dead.
        only nice to crystal = gold dies, crystal alive.
        only nice to silver = gold alive, crystal dies.
        nice to silver and crystal = gold and crystal alive at the end. silver dead

don't want to spoil, so i left out the details, but yeah.
        I've scrapped the idea of alternate endings for now. just 1.... maybe 2 endings planned now.
        Old July 12th, 2012 (5:27 AM).
        Pokemon hack/game player

okay I sat here and pondered but how about using

Super Pokemon First Edition

That way it kind of plays off of the first gen pun

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
          Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
          Old July 12th, 2012 (5:11 PM).

you're welcome

but I have a few more questions...to get shiny pokemon you first scan them with the pokedex?

and will .7a, .7b, and .7c saves be usable on .8 and higher? or do you not know yet?

...forgot my other questions >.>
            Old July 13th, 2012 (1:00 PM). Edited July 13th, 2012 by lazorz.

Hello, I've got a question and a bug report.

First, the bug report, I don't know if you knew this bug already, but I was too bored to look it up. It's the sidequest with Dr.Oak, when you need to get the Flux Compacitor and give it to him, but everytime I talk to him while I have the Flux Compacitor with me, He doesn't accept it and asks me again if I want to do the quest.

My question is are you supposed to use DM's or not, because mine aren't working. Only one works and the TM's are working though. Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm about my question, I already solved it.
              Old July 14th, 2012 (12:12 AM).
              Suuuper Busy
              • Crystal Tier

So if the multiple ending thing isn't likely, then what of outcomes can we expect from character interactions? Misc. story branching, rewards, advantages/disadvantages?
              Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
              Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
              Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
              Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
              Times I've ninja'd people: 3
              Old July 14th, 2012 (3:53 AM). Edited July 14th, 2012 by Konekodemon.
              The Master of Pokemon Breeding
              • Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
              There have been a lot of posts here and I'm not about to go searching though every post. What's the latest update? And did you say you were thinking of putting in the gender choice option?

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
              Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
              Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
              Old July 14th, 2012 (4:46 AM).

Quote:
                okay I sat here and pondered but how about using

Super Pokemon First Edition

That way it kind of plays off of the first gen pun
                I like it!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
                you're welcome

but I have a few more questions...to get shiny pokemon you first scan them with the pokedex?

and will .7a, .7b, and .7c saves be usable on .8 and higher? or do you not know yet?

...forgot my other questions >.>
                The shiny system is different in SPEE.

if you see a shiny Pokemon, you can use the Pokedex to extract their shiny data.

in v0.7b and onwards, you'll be able to use the shiny data to turn one of your own pokemon into a shiny.

--
                All the v0.7+ saves should be compatible with future versions.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lazorz View Post
                Hello, I've got a question and a bug report.

First, the bug report, I don't know if you knew this bug already, but I was too bored to look it up. It's the sidequest with Dr.Oak, when you need to get the Flux Compacitor and give it to him, but everytime I talk to him while I have the Flux Compacitor with me, He doesn't accept it and asks me again if I want to do the quest.

My question is are you supposed to use DM's or not, because mine aren't working. Only one works and the TM's are working though. Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm about my question, I already solved it.
                Yeah, that bug will be fixed next version

Quote:
                Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                So if the multiple ending thing isn't likely, then what of outcomes can we expect from character interactions? Misc. story branching, rewards, advantages/disadvantages?
                Well, multiple endings aren't in, because I've removed dialouge choices. I found it was causing too much problems with dialouge sounding unnatural. so decided to scrap that.

multiple endings might still make it in if I decide another way to decide what endings you would get.

maybe the amount of pokemon you've caught changes the ending? or how fast you kill the last boss.
                Or I was thinking- your win/loss ratio against the rival might determine the ending.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
                There have been a lot of posts here and I'm not about to go searching though every post. What's the latest update? And did you say you were thinking of putting in the gender choice option?
                There hasn't been a major update for quite some time, my blog is the quick way to find the latest update (http://www.pokemoneevee.co.cc)

I was thinking of gender choices, but decided against it. The game is largely story focused. having 2 different characters would mean having to write custom dialouge for the female character. which would be too much work.
                Old July 14th, 2012 (9:32 AM).

Hey, I found another bug (also don't know if someone reported this one before).
                  The bait spot at route 5 isn't working. When I try to place a rare candy on the spot, it doesn't work. It just says: 'This is a bait spot'.
                  Old July 14th, 2012 (10:15 PM).

Well dark i've hit a hard spot on the game creation. I'm using Unity 3d and its really hard i got the set up decent but the pokemon keep melting. Idk how to fix it just yet but im working on it
                    Old July 21st, 2012 (1:36 AM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by kingaskong1234.

Just finish downloading your awesome looking game and i want to play it so bad, but it seems that everytime i load the game my keyboard stops working (excluding alt, esc, ctrl, f1-f12). I cant press enter, z, or spacebar. I cant move up, down, left or right. I cant do ****. Please help me, ive already tried reinstalling the game, but it didnt change anything.

oh and the keyboard stops working only in the game window, the mouse vanishes as well but i assume thats supposed to happen.
                      Old July 21st, 2012 (3:50 PM).

Alright, it look like all it took was to restart the laptop to get the keyboard to work, but, i have another problem, when i attempt to take the soul challenge the game comes up with an error that says "Event script refrenced a monster that does not exist" with an ok button and exit button on it. After i press the ok button the game shuts off. Is this a part of the game or an error?
                        Old July 22nd, 2012 (8:10 AM).
                        2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
                          This is the best game ever! also funny :D
                          Looking forward to preview 0.7c!
                          Old July 27th, 2012 (1:51 PM). Edited July 30th, 2012 by BCKC.
                          A nobody, just like you.

Did another (small) spellcheck.
                            Spoiler:

Oak after receiving Eevee (Jolteon)
                            Then you could try to collect all the gym badges.

Tutorial guy
                            Battle tut. has same mistakes as previous
                            Here are some more items anyway.
                            Remedies cure all status conditions. Use them if your Pokemon are poisoned, paralyzed, etc.
                            Doesn't move back to spot after dialouge

Larry
                            It's not a monster, it's just a Pokemon[period] Say hello to my Jolteon[exclamation point]
                            You should watch out, the thief could try stealing your [ellipses] What was its name again?
                            WHOA LARRY CAN TELEPORT!

Silver
                            Oh, yeah[comma] definitely[period]

EDIT: ughh, all the formatting was lost. Should I do it over?
                            Old July 30th, 2012 (11:37 AM).

Just finished the demo, it's pretty awesome. Can't wait for the next update~!
                              Old July 30th, 2012 (2:37 PM).
                              Pokemon Master

This is a truly amazing game I have a few questons and comments though. First of all I hear Eevee is supposed to be behind you for me he is not is this a problom?
                                Also I have some comments on the reset is it possible to keep the levels that way I can rotate pokemon and train them while having a lot more fun? The biggest problom I thought of doing that is Eevee will likely be needed still if you can think of a way I know I would be happy. Another option would be to let us chose whether we want our levals reset or not as an option. If this is not possible I still want you to know this is easily the best game of pokemon that I have not bought ever and I have played a lot of roms.
                                Old July 30th, 2012 (3:36 PM).
                                Moogle King

just came back to check up whats going very interesting developments going on. A new game is good and definitely origins is better name i like the feel more. or you can go with Super Pokemon Begins.. kinda like Batman begins if you're still not certain of the name.

Old July 31st, 2012 (12:48 PM).
                                  Chaos Dragoon

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
                                    First of all I hear Eevee is supposed to be behind you for me he is not is this a problom?
                                    Also I have some comments on the reset is it possible to keep the levels that way I can rotate pokemon and train them while having a lot more fun? The biggest problom I thought of doing that is Eevee will likely be needed still if you can think of a way I know I would be happy. Another option would be to let us chose whether we want our levals reset or not as an option.
                                    New Game + does not reset your pokemon levels. You also keep all the items you have collected. All it does is put you as you are when you use it to the start of the story line.

As for the Eevee not following you, I don't know, there is a cheat that turns him off, but he should be there if you didn't use it.

Hope this helped a little
                                    Old August 1st, 2012 (4:49 AM).
                                    Pokemon hack/game player

New Game + is infact a new game with additional things. It makes no sense to keep the levels of your pokemon, the stages of your pokemon will remain though if you New Game +'d with a level 20 kakuna you would then start the game with a kakuna. You can still rotate your pokemon as the entire game will be reset and you can play through again using whatever pokemon you would like.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
                                      Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
                                      Old August 4th, 2012 (9:30 PM).

Just finished 0.7a, figured I'd post a few bugs I noticed near the end of the demo.

1) My battle with the corrupt Abra was instead with four Unown, but I still got credit for defeating and capturing the Abra.

2) Taught Dragon Claw to my Nidoking, but the moveslot that is supposed to be that move is instead blank with 0 PP cost. There's also a few items in the Mart that are like this as well: a blank line and no cost to purchase.

3) I may have mentioned this in 0.6, but after defeating a trainer with the Team Switcher, the post-battle experience is credited twice to the non-participating team. Any experience from the battle itself is given correctly, but the experience in the dialog box after the battle is what is given twice.

If #2 isn't clear, then I can certainly upload/email my game save it that would help.

Also, if you're interested, my team after defeating xxLionHeartxx is a lvl 29 Eevee, and lvl 24 Nidoking, Bayleef, Pidgeotto, Beedrill, Bellsprout, and Zubat. I did more than a little bit of grinding, but nothing like Rijon X or something like that

Anyways, I'm loving the rebalancing/restructuring on 0.7 and am looking forward to part b!

Signature? I don't need no *expletive deleted* signature.
                                        Old August 9th, 2012 (3:15 PM).

Well forget my last few posts on making the game the program crashed my laptop and ultimately fried the hard drive and it costed me way too much to fix it so i'm discontinuing the process. Sorry
                                          Old August 10th, 2012 (5:30 AM).

Uni's been hammering me this week. so barely got to touch SPEE. Was hoping to get this version done by the start of this month. clearly that hasn't happened.
                                            Im not gonna bother posting possible dates. Ill just keep saying... Soon.

-----
                                            replies.
                                            Spoiler:

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by lazorz View Post
                                            Hey, I found another bug (also don't know if someone reported this one before).
                                            The bait spot at route 5 isn't working. When I try to place a rare candy on the spot, it doesn't work. It just says: 'This is a bait spot'.
                                            Yep, fixed.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by kingaskong1234 View Post
                                            Just finish downloading your awesome looking game and i want to play it so bad, but it seems that everytime i load the game my keyboard stops working (excluding alt, esc, ctrl, f1-f12). I cant press enter, z, or spacebar. I cant move up, down, left or right. I cant do ****. Please help me, ive already tried reinstalling the game, but it didnt change anything.

oh and the keyboard stops working only in the game window, the mouse vanishes as well but i assume thats supposed to happen.
                                            try download this:
                                            http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2fxi353ishdzj36
                                            and paste it in the SPEE folder replacing the previous RPG_RT.exe file.

that should fix it...

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by kingaskong1234 View Post
                                            Alright, it look like all it took was to restart the laptop to get the keyboard to work, but, i have another problem, when i attempt to take the soul challenge the game comes up with an error that says "Event script refrenced a monster that does not exist" with an ok button and exit button on it. After i press the ok button the game shuts off. Is this a part of the game or an error?
                                            Yeah, glitch. Next version you'll be able to battle him for a second starter.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
                                            This is the best game ever! also funny :D
                                            Looking forward to preview 0.7c!
                                            Thanks :D, need to release v0.7b first.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
                                            Did another (small) spellcheck.
                                            Spoiler:

Oak after receiving Eevee (Jolteon)
                                            Then you could try to collect all the gym badges.

Tutorial guy
                                            Battle tut. has same mistakes as previous
                                            Here are some more items anyway.
                                            Remedies cure all status conditions. Use them if your Pokemon are poisoned, paralyzed, etc.
                                            Doesn't move back to spot after dialouge

Larry
                                            It's not a monster, it's just a Pokemon[period] Say hello to my Jolteon[exclamation point]
                                            You should watch out, the thief could try stealing your [ellipses] What was its name again?
                                            WHOA LARRY CAN TELEPORT!

Silver
                                            Oh, yeah[comma] definitely[period]

EDIT: ughh, all the formatting was lost. Should I do it over?
                                            Good work as usual :D

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Mashachan View Post
                                            Just finished the demo, it's pretty awesome. Can't wait for the next update~!
                                            Thanks, shouldn't be too long now.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
                                            This is a truly amazing game I have a few questons and comments though. First of all I hear Eevee is supposed to be behind you for me he is not is this a problom?
                                            Also I have some comments on the reset is it possible to keep the levels that way I can rotate pokemon and train them while having a lot more fun? The biggest problom I thought of doing that is Eevee will likely be needed still if you can think of a way I know I would be happy. Another option would be to let us chose whether we want our levals reset or not as an option. If this is not possible I still want you to know this is easily the best game of pokemon that I have not bought ever and I have played a lot of roms.
                                            Hmm. Yeah, he's meant to be following you. It's possible you have a earlier version. following eevee was introduced in v0.6 i think.

I noticed the problem with leveling, the fact RPGmaker only comes with quadratic exp models didn't help. (unlike official pokemon, where you level up very fast at low levels, but level up very slowly at high level, SPEE has fairly constant leveling.)

After toying around with lots of ways to tackle it, I decided this way would be best; v0.7b will come with a new item: the Balance Band. When equiped on Eevee, all team EXP will be siphoned to the lowerst leveled pokemon in your team. this will mean one pokemon gaining 4x exp than normal with the rest of the team getting none.

This will allow you to easily raise new pokemon. you can put a Lv5 Oddish in a team of Lv40 pokemon. Oddish will gain 4x normal EXP, while the other 3 pokemon getting none. This will allow you to easily get pokemon to catch up to others.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Omn View Post
                                            just came back to check up whats going very interesting developments going on. A new game is good and definitely origins is better name i like the feel more. or you can go with Super Pokemon Begins.. kinda like Batman begins if you're still not certain of the name.
                                            I like it. :D

Quote:
                                            New Game + is infact a new game with additional things. It makes no sense to keep the levels of your pokemon, the stages of your pokemon will remain though if you New Game +'d with a level 20 kakuna you would then start the game with a kakuna. You can still rotate your pokemon as the entire game will be reset and you can play through again using whatever pokemon you would like.
                                            yepyep.

NewGame+ should be making a return in this version.
                                            It'll basically just reset story progression and pokemon levels.
                                            Normal Items, Pokemon attacks, pokemon stage (evolution), collectables, sidequests, etc will carry over.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by granturismo4ad View Post
                                            Just finished 0.7a, figured I'd post a few bugs I noticed near the end of the demo.

1) My battle with the corrupt Abra was instead with four Unown, but I still got credit for defeating and capturing the Abra.

Yeah, accidently pointed to the wrong battle. fixed

2) Taught Dragon Claw to my Nidoking, but the moveslot that is supposed to be that move is instead blank with 0 PP cost. There's also a few items in the Mart that are like this as well: a blank line and no cost to purchase.

Interesting. Yeah, looks like dragon claw TM was broken.

3) I may have mentioned this in 0.6, but after defeating a trainer with the Team Switcher, the post-battle experience is credited twice to the non-participating team. Any experience from the battle itself is given correctly, but the experience in the dialog box after the battle is what is given twice.
                                            Ah, cool. fixed

If #2 isn't clear, then I can certainly upload/email my game save it that would help.
                                            All good, I found the errors.

Also, if you're interested, my team after defeating xxLionHeartxx is a lvl 29 Eevee, and lvl 24 Nidoking, Bayleef, Pidgeotto, Beedrill, Bellsprout, and Zubat. I did more than a little bit of grinding, but nothing like Rijon X or something like that

Nice levels! :D

Anyways, I'm loving the rebalancing/restructuring on 0.7 and am looking forward to part b!
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by chaos.agent View Post
                                            Well forget my last few posts on making the game the program crashed my laptop and ultimately fried the hard drive and it costed me way too much to fix it so i'm discontinuing the process. Sorry
                                            All good mate.
                                            Old August 12th, 2012 (4:47 AM).
                                            Egg: It's going to hatch soon!

Nature: Lax
                                              Hi, i'm a new user in this community. I have to say that i love your game, it's really awesome!
                                              I'd like to help you, so I wrote a list of things i have found:
                                              [BUGS-ERRORS]
                                              -Poison status afflicts your pokemon outside the battle even when you navigate through the pc in the pokemon center (When refining items or moving pokemon). (I think this may apply to the radio and the quest log too.) ManMan works as well, so moving in there counts as moving in the overworld.
                                              -There are some small grammar errors in the first encounter with M:"...t(hat) foresee...", there is a missing "," and a ";" that is not necessary. Also there is a phrase with both "," and "that". There might be others.
                                              -Sometimes the position of eevee changes after a battle. As soon as you see the world eevee appears where it was before the battle, but after a second it appears on the opposite side compared to the player. After the ariados battle, it even started walking one space down the player instead of behind him.
                                              -A person says that a GOLEM is in the mountain, but when you defeat tha GEODUDE the game says that GRAVELER devolved into GEODUDE and the achievement screen tells you that you defeated the GOLEM.
                                              -In battle, animations like sand-attack which hits all your pokemon continue working on the pokemon even if it's ko. For example if i have two pokemon, one at the top and the other at the bottom and the second one faints and the enemy pokemon uses sand-attack, the animation will appear at the top and at the bottom, like there is an invisible pokemon in place of the fainted one.
                                              -One of the scientists on the mountain says to you : "Clicking on thoes pillars..." "...to solving the puzzle."
                                              -Sometimes when i select an attack, it doesn't do anything when there are more pokemon ready to attack.
                                              -On the very last sentence of the cut master (when he thanks you) a final "." is missing.
                                              -When you obtain the viruses, it says "viris". The description of the move has also this error.
                                              -"You cannot leave LionHearts domain until Necro dies." M said.
                                              -Pure forms can still take damage from poison (and i think burn as well).

[IDEAS]
                                              -I think it would be better if paralysis make your pokemon attacks slower instead of freezing them because else it's the same as sleep.

I'd love to see the game finished. You are doing an amazing work, this is one of the best pokemon fangames i've ever played. If i'll find something else, i'll tell you.

Good work

Quick Reply