Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 697 71.05%
Alright! 147 14.98%
Average 63 6.42%
Awful.. 19 1.94%
Abomination.... 55 5.61%
Voters: 981. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1676    
Old October 5th, 2013 (6:07 PM). Edited October 5th, 2013 by DarkDoom3000.
DarkDoom3000's Avatar
DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: New Zealand
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 1,694
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RPD490 View Post
    I think one of the Sidequests is bugged. The one where you have to get 99 sawdust for the old lady in Arbor City, I got 99 but the my Quest Log for it says i got 98/99. Also says 98/99 Stardust obtained instead of Sawdust.
    Talk to the old lady and keeps saying bring me 99 sawdust when I already have 99 sawdust.
    fixed that. should work come next version

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Suchanut02 View Post
    Not meaning to seem Inpatient but would it be possible to increase the money and alchemy-ish items by a amount? It doesn't have to a huge increase but when I was playing through the game, I was pore and the pokemon didn't drop more than 2 to 5 Pokebucks. Also the item drops are little to none.This may be just my bad luck but it would be much appreciated.
    I did notice money is hard to get, I'll be doing some modifications, including lowering house prices and giving money for each sidequest completed (will be retroactive, so if you've completed a bunch of sidequests, when you load up the next version, you'll get a bunch of money.)

    as for drop rates, the way it works, is that higher level pokemon drop more.
    Rank1 junk - drop rate = 4*level.
    Rank2 junk- drop rate = 2*level.
    Rank3 junk- drop rate = level.

    so a lv25 rank 1 pokemon will drop something 100% of the time.
    a lv50 rank 2, and a lv 99 rank 3.

    The item a pokemon drop depends on what stage of evolution it is. Unevolved usually carrying rank1, while first evolutions carrying rank2, and 3rd stage having rank 3. It's not totally fixed, as it depends on how strong the pokemon is (ie: Lapras has no evolution, but carries rank2 items, a lapras that's over lv60 carries rank3.)

    You'll naturally start fighting more higher levelled pokemon, which should increase drop rates.

    I won't be changing the drop percentages, as they would take too long to change up. But I may change the amount of items required to refine to the next level.


    ...

    I have also been playing a lot of Grand Theft Auto 5... and it has given me the inspiration to implement a stock market in a future version of the game. One that fluxates depending on your actions ingame. That will allow keen players to make money.


    ----

    Vanish encounter has been completed :D

    I'm now going to be adding in more corrupted pokemon, sidequests, refining options, shinification, basically going to be fleshing out this version so that it'll feel like a meaty update.

    Stay tuned!
    you can follow me on
    twitter: @EeveeEdition
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EeveeEdition
    or my blog: http://www.pokemoneeveeblog.blogspot.co.nz/

    to keep up to date with the game. or just keep and eye on this thread
    __________________
    Version 0.753 is out
    Thread | Website | Blog
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1677    
    Old October 10th, 2013 (10:14 PM).
    DarkDoom3000's Avatar
    DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
    Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
       
      Join Date: Jul 2004
      Location: New Zealand
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 1,694
      So the guys at indiestatik did an awesome article about SPEE :D


      http://indiestatik.com/2013/10/09/super-pokemon-eevee-edition-is-back-and-bigger-than-ever/
      __________________
      Version 0.753 is out
      Thread | Website | Blog
      Reply With Quote
        #1678    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (10:59 PM).
      PariWasHere's Avatar
      PariWasHere PariWasHere is offline
      Gamer
         
        Join Date: Jun 2011
        Location: Oklahoma
        Age: 21
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 18
        Congratulations, Doom! :D
        Man, I haven't commented here in soooo long, hehe. Following pretty much every post still, though! ^-^

        Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future releases~ ♥
        *Goes back in hiding once again*
        __________________


        Reply With Quote
          #1679    
        Old October 11th, 2013 (5:10 PM).
        BCKC's Avatar
        BCKC BCKC is offline
        A nobody, just like you.
           
          Join Date: Jul 2010
          Location: In front of my screen.
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 177
          Just a few small mistakes.
          Spoiler:

          Shellgon -> Shelgon
          Rapidspin -> Rapid Spin
          Extreme Speed -> Extremespeed
          Fizzure -> Fissure
          Leaf Bommerang -> Leaf Boomerang
          Water Sprout -> Water Spout
          Thunder Bolt -> Thunderbolt
          Psy Wave -> Psywave
          Dragon Breath -> Dragonbreath
          Pullet Punch -> Bullet Punch
          Venasaur -> Venusaur
          __________________
          I support
          Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
          Reply With Quote
            #1680    
          Old October 15th, 2013 (7:37 AM).
          Hulkp00l Hulkp00l is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MobianYoshi View Post
            So... I was playing this and I got to the part where you fight Biggs and he has a Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and beat him and his partner. My rival came and didn't say anything, the game just sat there.
            I have this same problem. Is there a fix for it?
            Reply With Quote
              #1681    
            Old October 16th, 2013 (8:04 PM).
            DarkDoom3000's Avatar
            DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
            Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
               
              Join Date: Jul 2004
              Location: New Zealand
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 1,694
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PariWasHere View Post
              Congratulations, Doom! :D
              Man, I haven't commented here in soooo long, hehe. Following pretty much every post still, though! ^-^

              Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future releases~ ♥
              *Goes back in hiding once again*
              Thanks! good to see familiar faces again

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
              Just a few small mistakes.
              Spoiler:

              Shellgon -> Shelgon
              Rapidspin -> Rapid Spin
              Extreme Speed -> Extremespeed
              Fizzure -> Fissure
              Leaf Bommerang -> Leaf Boomerang
              Water Sprout -> Water Spout
              Thunder Bolt -> Thunderbolt
              Psy Wave -> Psywave
              Dragon Breath -> Dragonbreath
              Pullet Punch -> Bullet Punch
              Venasaur -> Venusaur
              cool, will fix thoes, except the ones where the attack name has been split into 2, I did it on purpose, because it doesn't make much sense combining thoes names as there's no order to it. (psybeam, bubblebeam vs hyper beam??? wut?)

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hulkp00l View Post
              I have this same problem. Is there a fix for it?
              Head back into the sewers before fighting biggs/wedge. that should fix it.


              ---

              The website will be down for a few days as I'm overhawling it.
              __________________
              Version 0.753 is out
              Thread | Website | Blog
              Reply With Quote
                #1682    
              Old October 17th, 2013 (1:15 AM).
              Lightracer's Avatar
              Lightracer Lightracer is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2013
                Location: Johto, New Bark Town
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 33
                Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1683    
                Old October 17th, 2013 (1:51 AM).
                gohan1104 gohan1104 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  How do i download super pokemon eevee edition?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1684    
                  Old October 17th, 2013 (7:48 AM). Edited October 17th, 2013 by rajvir.
                  rajvir's Avatar
                  rajvir rajvir is offline
                  Pokemon Master
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                    Location: Canada
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 178
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by gohan1104 View Post
                    How do i download super pokemon eevee edition?
                    (Sigh) Go to the first page, and first post.
                    Scroll down to where it say's Beta 7.2 is out.
                    Click on it and you will have downloaded the newest copy of Super Pokemon Eevee.

                    Strange I just tried that to confirm it was working and it appears to be down along with the website, although the blog is still working there is no download there.
                    Try clicking on Beta 7.2 it SHOULD work, though it currently is not working for me.


                    Also DarkDoom are you later going to restore the ability to build your Base's to the size of mansion's with Kitchen's and the ability to rent rooms?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1685    
                    Old October 17th, 2013 (1:55 PM).
                    Blaze the Cat's Avatar
                    Blaze the Cat Blaze the Cat is offline
                    Life hurts, and so do I
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2011
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 237
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
                      Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.
                      This bug has been reported (I think) more than 10 times. Interestingly, I seem to recall myself being the one who posted about it first.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1686    
                      Old October 17th, 2013 (7:38 PM).
                      DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                      DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                      Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2004
                        Location: New Zealand
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 1,694
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
                        Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.
                        Go back in the sewers before fighting biggs/wedge.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by gohan1104 View Post
                        How do i download super pokemon eevee edition?
                        http://www.mediafire.com/download/2d8plrqi73cfd1n/Pokemon_Eevee_Beta_0.724.zip

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
                        (Sigh) Go to the first page, and first post.
                        Scroll down to where it say's Beta 7.2 is out.
                        Click on it and you will have downloaded the newest copy of Super Pokemon Eevee.

                        Strange I just tried that to confirm it was working and it appears to be down along with the website, although the blog is still working there is no download there.
                        Try clicking on Beta 7.2 it SHOULD work, though it currently is not working for me.


                        Also DarkDoom are you later going to restore the ability to build your Base's to the size of mansion's with Kitchen's and the ability to rent rooms?
                        Website is indeed down, getting a facelift, I've been meaning to update the website for a while now, as my web development skills have greatly increased, especially with me knowing how to javascript/jquery. So the new website should be nicer to look at and navigate.
                        In addition to that. It'll have a brand new "Help" section, where you'll find Frequently Asked Questions, and various guides- such as pokemon locations, item drop rates, refining, etc.
                        Well, that's the plan, most of the functionality will probably be broken in day one.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
                        This bug has been reported (I think) more than 10 times. Interestingly, I seem to recall myself being the one who posted about it first.
                        Yeah. I thought I had fixed it, but alas, that's that didn't happen to be the case.

                        I'm nearing 2k downloads on this latest version alone, so I'm guessing a lot of people are getting stuck.

                        To counter this. I'll be releasing Beta v0.73 soon, which will not only fix thoes gamebreaking glitches, but advance the game to the end of chapter 4 (aka: hypervisor #2)
                        BUT don't mistake it for Demo 7b- so newgame+, shification, and various other things still won't be avaliable until a later date.
                        v0.73 will probably be up by the time the new website comes online again. Maybe a week or so in timeframe.
                        __________________
                        Version 0.753 is out
                        Thread | Website | Blog
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1687    
                        Old October 18th, 2013 (2:46 AM).
                        ROBO-BOY's Avatar
                        ROBO-BOY ROBO-BOY is offline
                        The Monkey Man
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Location: Ecruteak City, Johto
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 129
                          I just thought of something. Are you adding in Sylveon? Sorry if this has already been asked. It's just that you have the Sinnoh Eeveelutions so..?
                          __________________
                          Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1688    
                          Old October 18th, 2013 (2:56 AM).
                          Radical Raptr's Avatar
                          Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                          #BAMFPokemonNerd
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Location: everywhere
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 1,120
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                            To counter this. I'll be releasing Beta v0.73 soon, which will not only fix thoes gamebreaking glitches, but advance the game to the end of chapter 4 (aka: hypervisor #2)
                            BUT don't mistake it for Demo 7b- so newgame+, shification, and various other things still won't be avaliable until a later date.
                            v0.73 will probably be up by the time the new website comes online again. Maybe a week or so in timeframe.
                            what are you trying to do?? I have papers to write and grades to keep up, I'll never get anything done constantly playing your new release

                            I can't wait to see the new website! and congrats on all the progress you've made
                            __________________

                            ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                            Reply With Quote
                              #1689    
                            Old October 18th, 2013 (5:31 AM).
                            Lightracer's Avatar
                            Lightracer Lightracer is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2013
                              Location: Johto, New Bark Town
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Mild
                              Posts: 33
                              I wanna be a beta tester!
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1690    
                              Old October 18th, 2013 (6:44 AM).
                              Blaze the Cat's Avatar
                              Blaze the Cat Blaze the Cat is offline
                              Life hurts, and so do I
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 237
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
                                I wanna be a beta tester!
                                If you download the latest version and report any bug or error that hasn't already been reported, then you're already a beta tester.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1691    
                                Old October 18th, 2013 (12:32 PM).
                                BCKC's Avatar
                                BCKC BCKC is offline
                                A nobody, just like you.
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                  Location: In front of my screen.
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 177
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                                  cool, will fix thoes, except the ones where the attack name has been split into 2, I did it on purpose, because it doesn't make much sense combining thoes names as there's no order to it. (psybeam, bubblebeam vs hyper beam??? wut?)
                                  Alright that makes sense, I guess. (Though I don't think Psy Beam looks quite right...)

                                  As for the website, the forum, media, and blog links are not working.
                                  It also doesn't look much different, but okay

                                  [Edit]
                                  I'm attempting to redownload .724 since I wanted a fresh install, but the download speed is incredibly slow. Has it always been like this?
                                  __________________
                                  I support
                                  Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1692    
                                  Old October 18th, 2013 (12:40 PM).
                                  DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                  DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                  Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                                    Location: New Zealand
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 1,694
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
                                    I just thought of something. Are you adding in Sylveon? Sorry if this has already been asked. It's just that you have the Sinnoh Eeveelutions so..?
                                    Nope. no fairy type in game. so no sylveon.
                                    Eevee will get 8 evolutions by the end of the game though.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                    what are you trying to do?? I have papers to write and grades to keep up, I'll never get anything done constantly playing your new release

                                    I can't wait to see the new website! and congrats on all the progress you've made
                                    Hahaha, thanks :D

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
                                    I wanna be a beta tester!
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
                                    If you download the latest version and report any bug or error that hasn't already been reported, then you're already a beta tester.
                                    that

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
                                    Alright that makes sense, I guess. (Though I don't think Psy Beam looks quite right...)

                                    As for the website, the forum, media, and blog links are not working.
                                    It also doesn't look much different, but okay

                                    [Edit]
                                    I'm attempting to redownload .724 since I wanted a fresh install, but the download speed is incredibly slow. Has it always been like this?
                                    I decided to just reupload the old website, so people can still download the game. It'll redirect to my new website when it's completed.

                                    not sure about the download speed. I might be switching to mega.co.nz as my main host because mediafire has been gone pretty bad lately.
                                    __________________
                                    Version 0.753 is out
                                    Thread | Website | Blog
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1693    
                                    Old October 18th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
                                    BCKC's Avatar
                                    BCKC BCKC is offline
                                    A nobody, just like you.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                                      Location: In front of my screen.
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 177
                                      Wow, that was a fast reply
                                      I just remembered, you might want to update the main post.
                                      Just a few pointers:
                                      1) Don't make text span the whole width, cut it off at a certain length and go to the next line, makes it much easier to read (progress section).
                                      2) One of the screens has my username in it... oops >.< (Pretty much at the top of the post)
                                      3) This one is my fault - the first three screenshots are a bit too large to fit on some screens and go out of the borders. It would be better to either split it into three image files or to resize it so it is smaller.
                                      __________________
                                      I support
                                      Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1694    
                                      Old October 18th, 2013 (1:11 PM).
                                      Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                      Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                      #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                                        Location: everywhere
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Sassy
                                        Posts: 1,120
                                        the uploading site you mentioned, mega.co.nz, really is remarkable, I'm definitely using it for my uploads, it has a higher file size than media fire, I haven't actually tested the download speed and such, but the file size sold me right away
                                        __________________

                                        ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1695    
                                        Old October 18th, 2013 (10:36 PM).
                                        Hoshi To Najeki Hoshi To Najeki is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2013
                                          Posts: 2
                                          Excuse me, has anyone found a way to play this on an android? Only ips patches work on this, and DOSbox,, the only app I know that can play .exe files, says this is invalid.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1696    
                                          Old October 18th, 2013 (11:47 PM). Edited October 19th, 2013 by Lightracer.
                                          Lightracer's Avatar
                                          Lightracer Lightracer is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2013
                                            Location: Johto, New Bark Town
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Mild
                                            Posts: 33
                                            Is this a glitch? In Ferrus town, biggs and his partner were at the gate of Ferrus town. I biked offroad and talked to them but nothing. I biked down and to the path and the event activated. I think the event was not set on the grass.

                                            Another bug. When you adopt a pichu at the adoption agency, it costed 500$ but when I bought it, my money did not go down.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1697    
                                            Old October 19th, 2013 (1:27 PM).
                                            Exoaria's Avatar
                                            Exoaria Exoaria is offline
                                            such pokemon wow
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2013
                                              Location: Adelaide
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 26
                                              Game is broken as of last patch at the Mind Path. I have tried every possible combination of answers with the "psychic" and she will not accept them as correct.
                                              __________________
                                              Hoplessly Untheatrical
                                              1564-2795-6806
                                              I would most certainly love for you to add my 3DS Friend Code.
                                              Make sure you message me if you add me! c:
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1698    
                                              Old October 19th, 2013 (10:11 PM).
                                              DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                              DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                              Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2004
                                                Location: New Zealand
                                                Age: 25
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 1,694
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Exoaria View Post
                                                Game is broken as of last patch at the Mind Path. I have tried every possible combination of answers with the "psychic" and she will not accept them as correct.
                                                Hmm... have you tried n,n,y,n,y?

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
                                                Is this a glitch? In Ferrus town, biggs and his partner were at the gate of Ferrus town. I biked offroad and talked to them but nothing. I biked down and to the path and the event activated. I think the event was not set on the grass.

                                                Another bug. When you adopt a pichu at the adoption agency, it costed 500$ but when I bought it, my money did not go down.
                                                Oh yep. indeed a glitch. hadn't done the grass tiles for that encounter.
                                                fixed the free pichu

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Hoshi To Najeki View Post
                                                Excuse me, has anyone found a way to play this on an android? Only ips patches work on this, and DOSbox,, the only app I know that can play .exe files, says this is invalid.
                                                It's windows only, you could use an emulator, but im not aware of any windows emulators on android.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                                the uploading site you mentioned, mega.co.nz, really is remarkable, I'm definitely using it for my uploads, it has a higher file size than media fire, I haven't actually tested the download speed and such, but the file size sold me right away
                                                cool, i'll definetly use it then. Plus i live in NZ, so thats a bonus.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
                                                Wow, that was a fast reply
                                                I just remembered, you might want to update the main post.
                                                Just a few pointers:
                                                1) Don't make text span the whole width, cut it off at a certain length and go to the next line, makes it much easier to read (progress section).
                                                2) One of the screens has my username in it... oops >.< (Pretty much at the top of the post)
                                                3) This one is my fault - the first three screenshots are a bit too large to fit on some screens and go out of the borders. It would be better to either split it into three image files or to resize it so it is smaller.
                                                Will fix thoes. thanks
                                                __________________
                                                Version 0.753 is out
                                                Thread | Website | Blog
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1699    
                                                Old October 21st, 2013 (6:47 PM).
                                                BCKC's Avatar
                                                BCKC BCKC is offline
                                                A nobody, just like you.
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                                  Location: In front of my screen.
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 177
                                                  Huh. I just noticed the lack of... well, anything recent in the media section.
                                                  Will it be okay if I make a video?
                                                  __________________
                                                  I support
                                                  Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #1700    
                                                  Old October 21st, 2013 (10:15 PM).
                                                  DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                                  DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                                  Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                                                    Location: New Zealand
                                                    Age: 25
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Calm
                                                    Posts: 1,694
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
                                                    Huh. I just noticed the lack of... well, anything recent in the media section.
                                                    Will it be okay if I make a video?
                                                    Yeah, feel free to

                                                    I've been a little lazy in the media department. Mainly because I have nothing really "new" to show off. Though Im planning to do a "media blitz" running up to the release of Demo 7b. Gonna try get the word out about the game as much as possible. lots more sites, and generally, getting the visibility on SPEE up.


                                                    Im going to be making a trailer soon, have any ideas of what to put in it? and what music to use?
                                                    I was thinking show bits of the oak intro, including when oak goes all glitchy. show getting eevee.
                                                    show tetra element. battle system. falkner. more glitchyness. corrupted pokemon. a short scene with the "sidequest started" prompt. a trophy prompt. then full on degradation into the code world. with bits of M warning of the new generation. show more bits of switching eevee. etc.

                                                    gonna have to record a lot gameplay for that one.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Version 0.753 is out
                                                    Thread | Website | Blog
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:36 PM.