• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inv4sion's Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
    Years
    Hey guys this is Inv4sion. I am re-releasing this gallery. Plz enjoy it.
    Just a couple rules.
    1. No Spamming
    2. Only use tags if you have ASKED first.
    3. If you want an avi then I can make it unless you will.
    4. CnC would be appreciated thank you ^_^

*Tags removed as per request*

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    yay Well You know me ryder. I dont really want the flareon one anymore I like dark types so um Ill just take a look and edit this post K?
    EDIT:
    I want the scizor one :D

Inv4sion

Years
    So you like dark types?
    Ill remember that then :D
    You can use the Scizor one. But I'll make a ghost or real dark pokemon one OK?
    Just remember to credit me ( >^_^)>
    EDIT:
    I made a gengar one BtW

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Colors need major work. Don't overuse gradient maps.
    The text isn't helping the tags either, flow is okay.
    Inv4sion's Tags

This one is my favorite.
    I'm seeing potential but it needs the WOW! factor.

Inv4sion

Years
    thanks for Comments. I like weavile one too :D
    Which tags did I overuse Gradient maps?

~Inv4sion

Inv4sion

Years
    Nice gallery Ryder! (I am still calling you that) My graphics do not compare to yours... I made my current sigs...

Thank you. I appreciate it (you calling me Ryder).
    A tip, when making sigs don't just paste a render over an abstract render. K?
    Not that bad for a begginner though :D

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
    Years
    Ya, that was the only render I could find... it ended out REALLY bad.. my latest piece... Milotic

Inv4sion's Tags

Ya, that's my best so far...

Anyway, Nice work, I want to be like ya lol

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Amongst the tags I see, there's nothing that catches my eye very much. You're kind of mellowing around the same sort of level even though you have a lot of tags done. You're a beginner yet there's something about your method that's not helping you improve or push forward. Without the risk of seeming harsh of course, but I'll go through a crit of some of your tags and drop a few suggestions on what you should do to move up a level in the tagging world.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/W4RP4NDA/Tags/banner-3.png - This is your best yet still not great. The render completely contradicts the background and everthing else in the tag due to it's colour. You have lighting thrown about all over the tag, two lens flares (one on the left and one on the right) and yet a heavy amount of lighting coming from the bottom of the tag coming up around Weavile which really kills the tag further. You should only have one serious lighting point. The background is also very monochrome. There's a sort of dead flow, the render wants to go one way but the rest of the tag is sitting still. To be honest most of what I've mentioned are issues in most of your tags as they're composed much the same so I'm not going to go through too many more.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/W4RP4NDA/Tags/scizor.png - This isn't bad, there's a nice sense of flow. However it's completely monochrome, you'd get more colours on a GBA sprite. Whatever you did to the colours, you should undo and make it work with more. The focal should also be brought out more. Scizor needs to be emphasized more prominently.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/W4RP4NDA/Tags/angel.png - You have some issues with text, I can't read the text in this tag, it's the same colour as the background more or less and is really pointless because of that. What I liked about the tag was the render how it looked and where the lighting was but again, the background is really off, it's just a big blur of purple with no real flow or purpose.

Just a lot of beginner mistakes but I would advise that you start taking some tutorials to get you out of your habits of falling into a comfort zone and staying there. That way you can never get better. So check the tutorial and resource section and read about tag making and look around for some tutorials. I would also recommend looking at other artist's work and aiming for a certain level, then take on your own style.

Inv4sion

Years
    Amongst the tags I see, there's nothing that catches my eye very much. You're kind of mellowing around the same sort of level even though you have a lot of tags done. You're a beginner yet there's something about your method that's not helping you improve or push forward. Without the risk of seeming harsh of course, but I'll go through a crit of some of your tags and drop a few suggestions on what you should do to move up a level in the tagging world.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/W4RP4NDA/Tags/banner-3.png - This is your best yet still not great. The render completely contradicts the background and everthing else in the tag due to it's colour. You have lighting thrown about all over the tag, two lens flares (one on the left and one on the right) and yet a heavy amount of lighting coming from the bottom of the tag coming up around Weavile which really kills the tag further. You should only have one serious lighting point. The background is also very monochrome. There's a sort of dead flow, the render wants to go one way but the rest of the tag is sitting still. To be honest most of what I've mentioned are issues in most of your tags as they're composed much the same so I'm not going to go through too many more.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/W4RP4NDA/Tags/scizor.png - This isn't bad, there's a nice sense of flow. However it's completely monochrome, you'd get more colours on a GBA sprite. Whatever you did to the colours, you should undo and make it work with more. The focal should also be brought out more. Scizor needs to be emphasized more prominently.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/W4RP4NDA/Tags/angel.png - You have some issues with text, I can't read the text in this tag, it's the same colour as the background more or less and is really pointless because of that. What I liked about the tag was the render how it looked and where the lighting was but again, the background is really off, it's just a big blur of purple with no real flow or purpose.

Just a lot of beginner mistakes but I would advise that you start taking some tutorials to get you out of your habits of falling into a comfort zone and staying there. That way you can never get better. So check the tutorial and resource section and read about tag making and look around for some tutorials. I would also recommend looking at other artist's work and aiming for a certain level, then take on your own style.

Thanks for the tip.
    I made the angel one in 5 minutes Btw Im no tproud of it.
    The scizor render one was already gold just brighter.
    The weavile one I didn't use lens flare.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sorry but you already have a gallery, all you need is one. So I'm going to merge this ^ with it. If you want a gallery name change feel free to vm me. 1 gallery and 1 shop per person makes sense, no need to have more than one of each.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back