ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2011 (9:59 AM).

I Really like how nonstandard this romhack is, heck I just like how it feels like an entirely new game!

Relevant Advertising!

Old June 12th, 2011 (8:24 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Seeds Horizon View Post
      I cant seem to get it to work D:. Am I using the wrong emulator? Whenever I try to load it.. It says the ROM image has crashed *sigh*. And I was so looking forward to playing it.. Anyway, is there a way I can fix this? Thank you.. Lol.
      Are you using a mac? I have a mac and I use VBA but VBA on a mac for some reason can't play any GBC games except Crystal. I've tried forever to get this to work
      Old June 18th, 2011 (1:12 PM).
      Puts the fun in dysfunctional

Nature: Quirky
        Gosh, this game is mighty epic. I absolutely love it. The content of the game itself heavily outweighs the fact that it's GBC.
        Old June 24th, 2011 (12:49 PM).

Hey, I have a question:

How do you get through Laurel Forest? There seems to be a lot to do, and I in particular can't find the second giant rock to bridge the river to the Charmander's house. Could someone walk me through it completely?
          Old June 25th, 2011 (6:17 PM). Edited June 25th, 2011 by Hoss-_-Alanche.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
            Because people ****ing suck at reporting glitches.

I really shouldn't have to explain this ****, it should all be common sense. But as usual I put too much faith in humanity and then I feel stupid about giving them faith in the first place.
            Get off your high-horse, dude. We all appreciate the hard work you've put into this game (which is an AMAZING hack). But my god, stop crying everytime someone points out a flaw in your half-finished game. You should feel stupid for ranting like an ass about something so minor, rather than "Putting faith into humanity" LOL. It's a video game hacking website, calm down. Sucks this was my first post and all, but I feel like something had to be said.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by brandawe View Post
            Hey, I have a question:

How do you get through Laurel Forest? There seems to be a lot to do, and I in particular can't find the second giant rock to bridge the river to the Charmander's house. Could someone walk me through it completely?
            I think you just find it somewhere laying around, if I remember correctly. I know you have to do some mini-quests along the way. Have you gone down to the beach-like area with the Warturtle and the machine with the switch yet?
            Old June 26th, 2011 (9:20 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hoss-_-Alanche View Post
              Get off your high-horse, dude. We all appreciate the hard work you've put into this game (which is an AMAZING hack). But my god, stop crying everytime someone points out a flaw in your half-finished game. You should feel stupid for ranting like an ass about something so minor, rather than "Putting faith into humanity" LOL. It's a video game hacking website, calm down. Sucks this was my first post and all, but I feel like something had to be said.
              Cut the guy some slack. He's made a fair point as to why people should report glitches the way he suggests they should be reported.

All people have to do is be a little more detailed and specific with their glitch reporting and at the very least, give the guy a save state file via EMAIL. I know email is such an abstract thing to some people these days, but it's not obsolete quite yet. You can import save state files that way, and while I know very well you can do that in this forum, Coolboyman is on his gmail much more than on this forum quite frankly. Take it from me who sees him online in his gmail a lot (in case you're looking at this forum, Coolboyman, be glad I don't annoyingly chat with you lol, I bet you get that a lot from people).

All this is not much to ask; it only takes a little bit more of your precious time, which I'm sure you all have if you're playing ROM games and on this forum a lot. And ultimately it'll benefit you as Coolboyman will be able to fix the glitches much faster with a decent glitch report rather than unnecessarily take lots of time because of a crappy glitch report only to be rewarded with impatient posters wondering why he hasn't fixed a glitch yet.

You may not like it he's whining, and maybe you're right he shouldn't lose his temper, but it's sure hard not to when you've got impatient posters up your ar*e whining themselves because they can't make minimal sacrifices so he can fix glitches taking minimal time and effort, which will ultimately benefit everyone in the end. I'm perfectly aware that no one reads the README and I sure didn't myself admittedly (I'm going to change that habit though next time), but it's not like the procedures haven't been explained in this forum relentlessly either. If people are on this forum and haven't figured out the way Coolboyman prefers his glitches to be reported, then I kind of see why he gets P.O.ed
              Old June 26th, 2011 (12:33 PM).
              Veteran Hacker

Nature: Bold
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hoss-_-Alanche View Post
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255137
                Old July 2nd, 2011 (8:57 PM).

Didn't see that before. But I commend you for saying that stuff, well put. I'd like to see Prism finished sometime though, even though its not quite done I seriously couldn't put it down.
                  Old July 26th, 2011 (7:25 PM).
                  I become a Pokemon Master!

Have a error Fire Types have advantage of Stell Types

Bad English
                    Old July 26th, 2011 (8:50 PM).
                    Suuuper Busy

Nature: Jolly
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tryploshion View Post
                      Have a error Fire Types have advantage of Stell Types

Bad English
                      That's a normal type advantage.
                      Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                      Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                      Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                      Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                      Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                      Old July 31st, 2011 (11:44 AM).
                      Awesome Trainer

Nature: Brave
                        wait what is this a hack of (cant patch it if i dont know lol)

how good are you at hacking:
                        what is your best skill at hacking:
                        why you wanna help me hack:
                        what do you wanna do for my hack:

P.s MY HACK IS NAMED Blood red
                        Old July 31st, 2011 (4:49 PM).
                        Suuuper Busy

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by suprace View Post
                          wait what is this a hack of (cant patch it if i dont know lol)
                          It should say in the first post. Pokemon Gold.
                          Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                          Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Old August 2nd, 2011 (7:15 AM).
                          Writer

I enjoy pokemon Prism alot. Unfortunately I can't play it on my mobile phone..

Does anyone know if I can play it on my psp?
                            Old August 2nd, 2011 (11:15 AM).
                            Suuuper Busy

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
                              I enjoy pokemon Prism alot. Unfortunately I can't play it on my mobile phone..

Does anyone know if I can play it on my psp?
                              Yep. I emulated it with no problems. I'm using the "Rin" GB/GBC emulator.

Old August 2nd, 2011 (11:28 AM).
                              Writer

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                                Yep. I emulated it with no problems. I'm using the "Rin" GB/GBC emulator.
                                Would I have to chip/mod it tho?
                                Old August 2nd, 2011 (12:10 PM). Edited August 2nd, 2011 by U.Flame.
                                Suuuper Busy

Quote:
                                  Would I have to chip/mod it tho?
                                  You do have to use a hacked PSP, but hacking a PSP has become significantly easier than before. All you need to do is download a homebrew enabler and it should work.

Old August 2nd, 2011 (8:03 PM).
                                  Writer

Quote:
                                    You do have to use a hacked PSP, but hacking a PSP has become significantly easier than before. All you need to do is download a homebrew enabler and it should work.
                                    No need for pandora battery then?

That has always been my problem, getting the battery
                                    Old August 2nd, 2011 (8:14 PM).
                                    Suuuper Busy

Quote:
                                      No need for pandora battery then?

That has always been my problem, getting the battery
                                      Pandora batteries and Magic Memory Sticks are outdated hacking tools. It's a lot simpler now. Lets continue this discussion via VM/PM as this is getting a little off topic.

I do have this to say. Prism on a PSP is the best way to play it. It's perfect, there are no problems, and it's portable!

Old August 2nd, 2011 (8:54 PM).
                                      Writer

Quote:
                                        Pandora batteries and Magic Memory Sticks are outdated hacking tools. It's a lot simpler now. Lets continue this discussion via VM/PM as this is getting a little off topic.

I do have this to say. Prism on a PSP is the best way to play it. It's perfect, there are no problems, and it's portable!
                                        That's why I wanted it so badly ahah
                                        Old August 19th, 2011 (12:51 PM). Edited August 19th, 2011 by GTS.

Hey want to say that I love this hack. I downloaded it early today and already have my 3rd badge, but I have a guy who is blocking a path in the forest and then I went back into the cave that a kid was blocking and had to go through a stream type thing as a Magikarp to gain access to the blocked path, but when aia get to the end the guy say's 'I will now grant you acess' and after that it just sit's there and does nothing.

Is it cos that's as far as I'm able to go or something else. I know we're supposed to pm/email you any glitch problem's, but not too sure if it's a glitch or just something wrong on my end.
                                          Old August 27th, 2011 (7:06 PM).

Hey. How do I evolve my Misdreavus? It won't let me use the dusk stone I have on it.
                                            Also, is it possible to catch Whismur? If so, where?
                                            Old August 31st, 2011 (8:15 AM).
                                            Veteran Hacker

Nature: Bold
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by olrarwa View Post
                                              Hey. How do I evolve my Misdreavus? It won't let me use the dusk stone I have on it.
                                              Also, is it possible to catch Whismur? If so, where?
                                              You'll be able to do both in the next version.
                                              Old September 1st, 2011 (2:28 PM).
                                              Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Location: I live where you don't.
                                                Nature: Modest
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
                                                You'll be able to do both in the next version.
                                                You're still working on it? Good to know...
                                                IGN: K-van or Smbai

My trade shop (closed):

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252396
                                                Old September 1st, 2011 (7:36 PM). Edited September 1st, 2011 by Hieroglitch.
                                                Hieroglitch Hieroglitch is offline

There any specific reason why I get a blank screen with a "loaded battery" blinking in red at the bottom left corner after I patch the IPS with LIPS and run the pokemon ruby ROM like I was told to do? I've tried three different roms, including this one.

What might the problem be? This is really frustrating.. I've changed it to 128k, by the way, and it hasn't made a difference.
                                                  Old September 2nd, 2011 (12:48 AM).
                                                  Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                                  hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

Nature: Bashful
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Hieroglitch View Post
                                                    There any specific reason why I get a blank screen with a "loaded battery" blinking in red at the bottom left corner after I patch the IPS with LIPS and run the pokemon ruby ROM like I was told to do? I've tried three different roms, including this one.

What might the problem be? This is really frustrating.. I've changed it to 128k, by the way, and it hasn't made a difference.
                                                    You're joking, right?

This is not for Ruby, it's for Gold.

Temmie vibrates intensely.

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

Sponsored Links