• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

deku's trading post

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

deku's trading post

Hello! My name is deku here at the PokeCommuntiy, and today I bring you my trade thread. Here is a quick story of my three plus years on PC: I joined for Shiny Gold, but stayed for the love of roleplaying. (It turned out that I couldn't even download Shiny Gold.) Of course, I've always loved Pokemon and I have owned at one point every main Pokemon RPG, ever since Red/Blue/Yellow. Eventually, I got Wi-Fi and began to fill my now complete PokeDex. Along the way, I recieved many shiny and EV trained Pokemon. Some older traders here might know me as weavile3, Wooper14, Sigma_Crobat, Ikasu, chi-zukasi, or ~symphony. Now after a long hiatus of Pokemon trading, I've decided to open this colossal trade thread.

[A ID]notice[/A ID]

Trainer Information

deku's trading post

Name: deku
    Friend Code: 4340 7212 0944​

· Updates:
    8/2/10 - added sprites under EV Trained Pokemon ; added EV Training Service under Services ; added new FC under Notice Board · 8/3/10 - added Kadabra, Gligar, Blissey, Larvitar, Swampert, Sharpedo, Zangoose, Duskull, stats, and EV spreads for Kadabra, Gligar, Blissey, Larvitar, and Duskull under EV Trained Pokemon ; added sprites, Nidoran M, Staryu, Scyther, Eevee, Misdreavus, Swinub, Houndour, Miltank, Surskit, Zangoose, Feebas, Castform, Snorunt, Chingling, and Regigigas under Shiny Pokemon ; re-did the Event Pokemon ; added Ditto, Magnemite, Igglybuff, Togepi, Togepi, Pineco, Tyrogue, Larvitar, Larvitar, and Snorunt under Other Notable Pokemon ; Celebi removed from Event Pokemon, Entei, Celebi, Regirock, and Latias removed from Shiny Pokemon all because of illegitamacy ; Darkrai removed from Event Pokemon and from Shiny Pokemon because of illegitamacy ; added Empoleon (shiny) under EV Trained Pokemon · 8/5/10 - added Goon's Scizor under Event Pokemon · 8/6/10 - added cascading style sheets courtesy of Abnegation ; added Crown Raikou, Crown Entei, and Crown Suicune under Event Pokemon, and Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Barboach, and Snover under Shiny Pokemon · 8/6/10 - added Gender, Level, Status, Nature, and IV's to all Generation 1 Shiny Pokemon ; added sprites for all Event Pokemon ; added Pokemon to the Shiny, Event, and EV Trained Sections · 8/13/10 - added Shiny Breeding (via RNG Abuse) to services (please check it out! It's free!) ; added my RNG bred Weedle, Sandshrew, Oddish, Abra, Porygon, Togepi, Slugma, and Tailow under Shiny Pokemon

[A ID]rules[/A ID]

Rules

1. No hacks. If I have one, please tell me so I can promptly take it off the list.
    2. Be patient.
    3. No spamming.
    4. Don't PM/VM me, unless I ask you to.
    5. Don't offer me something that I have.
    6. Go to wanted list first, and if you don't have anything on it reasonable for what you want still make an offer. I frequently give away Pokemon.
    7. Always open unless stated otherwise.
    8. I don't want any events, unless they are specifically named in my wanted list.
    9. If I accidentally skip over you, then feel free to post again, I don't bite.
    10. Don't post multiple times, unless I have made a post addressing people and skipped over you.
    11. Don't advertise your thread here.
    12. Have fun, and don't flame.​

[A ID]regulations[/A ID]

Regulations

Okay, I know you don't see regulations much in trade threads, but nonetheless:
    · I generally trade like this, though I'm very loose about this:
    Normal Pokemon | Normal Pokemon
    Legend | Legend
    EV Trained | EV Trained
    IV Bred | IV Bred
    Event | Event
    Shiny | Shiny
    Shiny Legend/EV Trained/IV Bred | Shiny Legend/EV Trained/IV Bred
    Legend/EV Trained/IV Bred | Legend/EV Trained/IV Bred
    Shiny | Event
    EV Trained | IV Trained
    2 Legends | Event
    2 Legends | Shiny
    · For a quick find simply hold [ctrl] and press [F] then type in the Pokemon you want.
    · I only trade lowest form shinies, and that is all I will accept (excluding Shiny EV Trained.)
    · Please don't offer nicknamed Pokemon, as I will not accept.
    · Some Pokemon may be repeated, if they fall under multiple subsections. (eg. Shiny, EV Trained, Rayquaza, would be listed with Legendary Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, and EV Trained Pokemon)
    · The PokeDex Project excludes all legendaries.
    · All trades will be made through Diamond unless noted otherwise
    · I will not accept nicknamed Pokemon, unless it is Japanese, or a nickname is included in the event.​

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Pokemon

[A ID]pokes[/A ID]

[A ID]gena[/A ID]

General Pokemon

I own a complete PokeDex, but some Pokemon I own only the shiny form. If you wish to receive a General Pokemon, and I only have the shiny form, but you do not wish to trade for a shiny Pokemon, I will breed and level up the Pokemon for you. Just ask what you want, I will see if I own the normal form, and if not, I will breed, etc. The General Pokemon section is basically if you want this Pokemon, this nature, not just Pokemon to complete your PokeDex. For a list of General Pokemon with their numbers go here. (If you want a Pokemon to complete your PokeDex go here.)

[A ID]legend[/A ID]

Legendary Pokemon

I own a complete PokeDex (which also means I own all legendaries), but some legends I own only the shiny form. If you wish to receive a Legendary Pokemon, and I only have the shiny form, you will probably just get the shiny one because I'm usually in a giving mood :D.

[A ID]ev[/A ID]

EV Trained Pokemon

SPRITE
    Female Genderless Male @ Item Other details, such as Shiny, Level, Active PKRS, EV Trained by Me, Nickname, etc.
    Nature Stats
    Ability EV's if Known
    ~Move 1
    ~Move 2
    ~Move 3
    ~Move 4
    Spoiler:

[A ID]iv[/A ID]

IV Bred Pokemon

SPRITE
    Female Genderless Male Level Status (UT, ST, T)
    Nature Individual Values
    Other Details (Active PKRS, Shiny, etc.)
    Spoiler:

[A ID]event[/A ID]

Event Pokemon

WILL BE REMODELED SOON WITH SPRITES, NATURES, ETC These are all of the Event Pokemon that I offer.
    Spoiler:

[A ID]shiny[/A ID]

Shiny Pokemon

SPRITE
    Female Genderless Male Level Status (UT, ST, T, PKRS (Active), PKRS (Inactive))
    Nature | Individual Values
    Spoiler:

[A ID]onp[/A ID]

Other Notable Pokemon

Here is a list of normal but notable Pokemon that some people may want.
    Spoiler:

[A ID]want[/A ID]

Wanted Pokemon

· Shiny Pokemon that I don't own.
    · Event Pokemon
    · EV Trained Pokemon
    · IV Bred Pokemon
    · Shiny EV Trained Pokemon
    · Shiny IV Bred Pokemon

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Items

[A ID]items[/A ID]

[A ID]gen[/A ID]

General Items

I have a great amount of items, so just request an item, and you have a high chance that I will have it.

[A ID]med[/A ID]

Medicine

You may request Medicine, and I will get back to you whether or not I can supply it.

[A ID]balls[/A ID]

Poke Balls

You may request a Poke Ball, and I will get back to you whether or not I can supply it.

[A ID]tm[/A ID]

TMs

I own all TMs and you must request them by number. For your convenience, I have included a list of TMs with numbers.
    Spoiler:

[A ID]berry[/A ID]

Berries

You may request a berry, and I will get back to you whether or not I can supply it.

[A ID]bi[/A ID]

Battle Items

I currently have no battle items. Please check later.

Services

[A ID]services[/A ID]

[A ID]evtp[/A ID]

EV Training Pokemon

I now offer EV Training as a service. If you want me to EV train your Pokemon, please let me know the spread and what moves you want. You must provide your own Pokemon unless you pick one from above. I will not breed for egg moves or IV's so the moves will have to be level up or TM/HM. If you are providing the Pokemon I will find a time where you can trade it to me, I can EV train it, and then I can trade it back so I'm not holding it from you. Right now I'm offering this for free (as in you don't have to give me anything), as long as I can save a copy for this thread.

[A ID]bp[/A ID]

Breeding Pokemon

RNG Shiny Breeding
    I will now breed you a shiny Pokemon for free, as long as I can keep a copy and as long as I don't already own it! I can now abuse the PRNG, and I mainly want ideas on what to breed ^_^. Currently I will only breed for Shininess, Nature, Gender, and Ability. Later I may, may, ad IV's to this list. Just fill out this form:
    Pokemon:
    Ability:

IV Breeding
    This service is currently unavailable. Please check later.

Egg Move Breeding
    This service is currently unavailable. Please check later.

[A ID]et[/A ID]

Evolve Trading

Fairly simple really; you can trade me an evolve only by trade Pokemon, and I will trade it back. I will not steal it, as I really don't need it if I have a full PokeDex.

[A ID]pdp[/A ID]

PokeDex Project

The PokeDex project is a service I provide to those who have not completed their national or any PokeDex. You simply request an egg of any Pokemon that can breed an egg. I will fill your order absolutely free. I can breed Phione, and any genderless Pokemon. Only 6 Pokemon per 2 days. Most Pokemon I will breed are on Pokemon Ranch, which may require extra time to transfer them, breed them, and trade the egg.

[A ID]off[/A ID]

Offers and Giveaways

Pokemon Giveaways

Pokemon Giveaways are simply what the title states: I will give away free Pokemon to anyone who fulfills the requirements of any current offers. Check here whenever you can to see any updated offers.
    Current Offers:
    · Every 18th poster gets a free Pokemon of their choice. (eg. posters 18, 36, 54, 72, 90, etc…)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can you please CMT for the shiny Bulbasaur, shiny NidoranM, shiny Rattata, shiny Aipom and the shiny Wooper.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey
    Can you please CMT for the shiny Bulbasaur, shiny NidoranM, shiny Rattata, shiny Aipom and the shiny Wooper.

I'm interested in you Shiny Misdreavous, Feebas, Staryu, Miltank, and Swampert.

Back